Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-29-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Conley to Gasol is a thing of beauty.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
This Clips Grizz series is going to be damn good. Probably going 7.
Really? I think this is a sweep for the Grizz, Clippers are mentally weak

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chauncey being out (i know it's been all year, but still) KILLS them. He'd be such an x-factor for them in the playoffs
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Lakeshow gets eliminated I'm picking Memphis as my adoptive team as well.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Really? I think this is a sweep for the Grizz, Clippers are mentally weak
I really doubt Chris Paul lets them get swept. He gave LA a decent fight last year with a garbage Hornets team.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:29 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can't believe Rondo lost it that badly. About the only way u can get tossed in the playoffs or at least the only way u should get tossed is by touching the ref. U just can't do it. Yeah, it was horse **** call, but u gotta keep ur cool better than that. My guess is he will be gone in game 2.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No doubt about it. I am sure Doc Rivers was greatly disappointed in him. I don't feel like Rivers is a coach that would be mad about it - but just disappointed one of his own players is incapable of keeping their composure when it's needed most.

I have a feeling Boston is going to go down - it isn't going out on a limb or anything though but I think their window is closing fast and hard.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rondo will probably get suspended but let me just say I hate how refs have this golden forcefield around them that make them inpermeable to anything.

They can call a horeshit game but the minute you even mention anything about poor officiating it's 25,000 out of your pocket.

This might be a conspiracy theory and I don't give a **** but I really do think sometimes the refs are compromised and are not calling a fair game.

Just look at the 2006 finals. and the whole donahegy thing (even though I'm a laker fan).
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shaq's kinda funny lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-29-2012, 11:15 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Rondo will probably get suspended but let me just say I hate how refs have this golden forcefield around them that make them inpermeable to anything.

They can call a horeshit game but the minute you even mention anything about poor officiating it's 25,000 out of your pocket.

This might be a conspiracy theory and I don't give a **** but I really do think sometimes the refs are compromised and are not calling a fair game.

Just look at the 2006 finals. and the whole donahegy thing (even though I'm a laker fan).
The Celtics lost by settling for jumpers and being outworked, chill out. And Brandon Bass was raping Josh Smith so nothing to complain about, people seem to think that during a lose ball fouls are thrown out the window.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
The Celtics lost by settling for jumpers and being outworked, chill out. And Brandon Bass was raping Josh Smith so nothing to complain about, people seem to think that during a lose ball fouls are thrown out the window.
I wasn't complaining about that game. I just went off on a tangent about how I hate how protected refs are.

Also, it shoulda been a jump ball call BEFORE the foul. I don't even care cause I couldn't care less about either team.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

during a loose ball fouls always go against the defense for some stupid reason

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Why Is Mo Williams Not Playing?!?
Old 04-29-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Can we get a mercy rule going now? Lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-29-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wasn't complaining about that game. I just went off on a tangent about how I hate how protected refs are.

Also, it shoulda been a jump ball call BEFORE the foul. I don't even care cause I couldn't care less about either team.
Why exactly shouldn't refs be protected? I can't think of a single legitimate reason a player should ever make contact with a ref.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why Is Mo Williams Not Playing?!?
Vinny Del Negro is the coach.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Why exactly shouldn't refs be protected? I can't think of a single legitimate reason a player should ever make contact with a ref.
ok well, I guess im grouping that with not being able to criticize refs after the games.

refs also rarely get punished for calling bad games and the most the league does is offer a statement saying how they were wrong yet it doesn't change the outcome of games.

The only times I can remember where refs were reprimanded was joey crawford-tim duncan and tim donahey.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
ok well, I guess im grouping that with not being able to criticize refs after the games.

refs also rarely get punished for calling bad games and the most the league does is offer a statement saying how they were wrong yet it doesn't change the outcome of games.

The only times I can remember where refs were reprimanded was joey crawford-tim duncan and tim donahey.
I agree that refs aren't held accountable enough for egregiously bad calls. I don't think that has any connection with actual physical contact being made though.
Old 04-29-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I agree with yo that no contact should ever be made or verbal abuse but I don't like rhat calling refs out if they call a terrible game is fined.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-29-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Go Cowboys
Pro Bowler

Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go Cowboys is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So anyone wanting to take bets on the Bulls winning the Eastern Conference even without Rose?

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig
Go Cowboys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

How funny would this be if the Clippers win?
Old 04-30-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Ooooo **** haha we have a ballgame

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 04-30-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

cmon CP3, the king of 4th quarters.
Old 04-30-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

... Hahahahahahahahah!
Old 04-30-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Woooooow haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote: