Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-26-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If WWE had any integrity they would cut him, as they would with most of their talent.

They don't, however, so they won't.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPV perdictions.

John Cena
vs. Brock Lesnar (It's been a rough month for Cena and I just don't see him losing. That said I want Brock to win.)

Sheamus vs. Daniel Bryan (YES! YES! YES!)

CM Punk vs. Chris Jericho (It's time.)

Randy Orton vs. Kane (Blah match)

Big Show vs. Cody Rhodes (I guess, I don't really care.)

Santino Marella vs. The Miz (Miz needs something to do.)

Nikki Bella vs. Beth Phoenix (So, Kharma can come back and destroy her.)
Old 04-29-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think every title except the Divas title changes hands and Brock and Orton win.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brock (he is DEFINITELY winning)
Sheamus
Punk
Orton
Show
Nikki Bella
Santino

It's far too early to take the title off of Sheamus, and I think they'll try to repair the damage they did at Mania by giving the two a long and good match. Brock is not losing, sorry. It's not time for Jericho to win the title, because that would be stupid given this feud. Only one I'm not sure of is Santino/Miz.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 05:58 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How would Jerchio winning be stupid?

I could easily see him winning just to troll Punk's home town crowd and rub it in Punk's face the rest of their feud.
Old 04-29-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
How would Jerchio winning be stupid?

I could easily see him winning just to troll Punk's home town crowd and rub it in Punk's face the rest of their feud.
Because he deserves comeuppance, and there is no reason for Punk to lose the title to Jericho. I love Chris, but just no thanks.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-29-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Punk is my favorite wrestler on the planet and I want him to win, I just won't be shocked if he doesn't. I just don't see this feud ending with out Jericho going over Punk atleast once.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

heard the Punk/Jericho match was epic and Lesnar tossed Cena around like a rag doll even though he did'nt win
Old 04-29-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Bryan/Sheamus was great as well.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-29-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

did'nt order it but from what I've heard Extreme Rules was a very good PPV
Old 04-29-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
heard the Punk/Jericho match was epic and Lesnar tossed Cena around like a rag doll even though he did'nt win
Lesnar supposedly ****** up Cena's left arm.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
I don't care that wrestling is fake.Lesnar is one dude I'd refuse to get in the ring with
Old 04-29-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Foley says on Twitter that it's a torn bicep. It probably came from the kimura spot on the steps when Cena picked Lesnar up while still in the sub and slammed him down to break out of it.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

have'nt seen anything on a torn biceps.have seen though he might be taking time off to heal some nagging injuries
Old 04-30-2012, 01:20 AM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Wouldn't shock me if that was the case. His post-match promo could've really lean either way.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So what happens when Brodeur says Brock is gonna win, but then Cena wins? Does the actual result of the match change because he was so sure?

Maybe Triple H will appear on Raw to clear this up.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 07:57 AM    (permalink
NIN1984
Pro Bowler

NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NIN1984 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cena needs some time off. He deserves it.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The dark match main event after Raw tonight is advertised as Punk & John Cena vs. Chris Jericho & Kane.

Last edited by Splat : 04-30-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Johnny Ace bringing back the corporation...kinda. Total powerhouse heel company owned stable and I love it.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When HHH broke his arm, that was gross.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Punk vs Bryan for WWE Title? YES!YES!YES!YES!
Old 04-30-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Punk vs Bryan for WWE Title? YES!YES!YES!YES!
I am very excited for this. Also, I LOVE new Lesner, dude is vicious! I can't think of anyone that could legit take him on in the WWE.

Old 05-01-2012, 12:20 AM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I am very excited for this. Also, I LOVE new Lesner, dude is vicious! I can't think of anyone that could legit take him on in the WWE.
I see him running roughshot through the roster for awhile then he asks if there's anyone else who thinks they can take him...cue gong,,,Taker appears at some point and we get Brock vs Taker at WM29
Old 05-01-2012, 05:58 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I see him running roughshot through the roster for awhile then he asks if there's anyone else who thinks they can take him...cue gong,,,Taker appears at some point and we get Brock vs Taker at WM29
Taker can brawl with the best of them too so I would love that. I just don't see how realistically, anyone, especially a current face, could beat him.

Old 05-01-2012, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Does anyone else think Jericho was supposed to beat the clock but they failed?

It looked like Jericho said **** and the ref kept saying "put one second back on the clock" and then they went to commercial real fast.

That said the thought of Punk vs Bryan getting a 20-25 minute PPV match makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.