Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-01-2012, 05:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 5 of Each Position (Offense)

Yup, it's officially the dark days of the offseason. So name your top 5s of each position

QB

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. Eli Manning
5. Ben Roethlisberger

NOTE: Peyton didn't make the top 5 bc he has to prove first he can come back from injury.

RB

1. Arian Foster
2. LeSean McCoy
3. Adrian Peterson
4. MJD
5. Matt Forte

NOTE: 2 things. One, I think AD is overrated nowadays. Why? I don't question that he's the best pure running back in the NFL, but it's a passing league now, and AD's pass protection and ability to catch out of the backfield are below average. That's why Shady and Foster are ahead of him. Two, I would have Jamaal Charles on this list but I need to see how he recovers from that ACL first.

FB

1. Vonta Leach
2. Marcel Reece
3. Ovie Mughelli
4. Jim Kleinsasser
5. Le'Ron McClain

NOTE: Kuhn is not that good.

WR

1. Calvin Johnson
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Andre Johnson
4. Wes Welker
5. Hakeem Nicks

NOTE: The top 3 are pretty much etched in stone. I went Welker 4 bc of productivity, and I went Nicks 5 bc out of the rest of the fringe top 5 WRs in the game right now, the rest are either too old (Steve Smith) or not complete enough (Mike Wallace) to put ahead of Nicks. Nicks is complete and has production to boot. I'm sure homerism plays a part in my decision, but I do think Nicks can put his hat in that top 5 spot. AJ Green is also too green to get it, and Moss needs to prove he's good Randy again before I give it to him.

TE

1. Rob Gronkowski
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Jason Witten
4. Vernon Davis
5. Antonio Gates

NOTE: Gates got real fat. Gonzalez is good but I don't know if he's top 5 anymore. Gresham needs more production to get on this list, ditto for Olsen and the rest of the fringe guys.

LT

1. Joe Thomas
2. Jake Long
3. Jason Peters
4. Duane Brown
5. Andrew Whithworth

NOTE: Peters tore his achilles but I put him on the list bc you can argue that he was the best LT in football last year. He was a beast. I had trouble picking the 5th guy, I went with Whithworth over Penn, Clady, Gross, Trent Williams, and Roos.

LG

1. Carl Nicks
2. Benn Grubbs
3. Mike Iupati
4. Stefen Wiesnewski
5. Evan Mathis

NOTE: I may have Wiesneski higher than most but I think he's an absolute beast.

C

1. Nick Mangold
2. Ryan Kalil
3. Chris Meyers
4. Alex Mack
5. Maurkice Pouncey

RG

1. Jahri Evans
2. Harvey Dahl
3. Marshal Yanda
4. Jake Scott
5. Brian Waters

RT

1. Eric Winston
2. Tyron Smith
3. Brian Bulaga
4. Tyson Clabo
5. Michael Oher
Old 05-01-2012, 05:57 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB
1 Aaron Rodgers
2 Drew Brees
3 Tom Brady
4 Eli Manning
5 Ben Roethlisberger

RB
1 Arian Foster
2 Lesean McCoy
3 MJD
4 Ray Rice
5 Matt Forte

WR
1 Calvin Johnson
2 Larry Fitzgerald
3 Victor Cruz
4 Andre Johnson
5 Wes Welker

TE
1 Rob Gronkowski
2 Jimmy Graham
3 Dallas Clark...jaykayz Vernon Davis
4 Jason Witten
5 Aaron Hernandez

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Last edited by Bob Sanders Dreadlock : 05-01-2012 at 11:18 PM.
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Logan Mankins would like to have a word with you
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uhm, 'scuse me but

WHERE THE **** IS RAYMELL RICE?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB
1. Aaron Rodgers
2. Tom Brady
3. Drew Brees
4. Ben Roethlisberger
5. Eli Manning

RB
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Ray Rice
3. Maurice Jones-Drew
4. LeSean McCoy
5. Arian Foster

FB
1. Jed Collins
2. Vonta Leach
3. John Kuhn
4. Marcel Reece
5. Greg Jones

WR
1. Calvin Johnson
2. Andre Johnson
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Greg Jennings
5. Roddy White

TE
1. Rob Gronkowski
2. Jimmy Graham
3. Jason Witten
4. Vernon Davis
5. Brandon Pettigrew

T
1. Joe Thomas
2. Jake Long
3. Duane Brown
4. Ryan Clady
5. Donald Penn

G
1. Carl Nicks
2. Jahri Evans
3. Josh Sitton
4. Marshall Yanda
5. Ben Grubbs

C
1. Nick Mangold
2. Alex Mack
3. Chris Meyers
4. Ryan Kalil
5. Eric Wood
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You clearly have not seen the Steelers play lately, because Pouncey is unquestionably the best center in the league, and you know nothing of football, and Alex Mack is teh suckz!

/falsely-informed-homer-troll

Pouncey is good, but he's still improving. He's a sight for sore eyes for Pittsburgh fans, but because he plays with trash he looks better. He is amazing at pulling and kicking out to the second level, but he can still improve. I predicted he'd be the best center in the league by the time he was 25, so there's still three more years to go!

Really glad you put Kalil there, he is vastly underrated. The higher draft picks get all the attention, but he's quietly been not only consistent, but great in both facets of the offense. Same for Yanda.

One thing I'd have differently though is the LT rankings. I think Jason Peters is the best offensive tackle in the league, better than both Thomas and Long. I think that with the way the league is playing right now, focusing much more on the pass, a guy like Thomas has heightened value, but Peters is a baller. Just great at everything.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Logan Mankins would like to have a word with you
After last season I wouldn't put Mankins top 5 either.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last year wasn't his best but he was banged up all year. Healthy Mankins is one of the best guards in the league.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz with Stafford would put up 120/2000/20 not even kidding

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Fitz with Stafford would put up 120/2000/20 not even kidding
No he wouldn't.

He's a great WR and will put up great numbers with any QB. A good QB can only do so much to improve on those already great numbers. Look at Randy Moss pairing with Brady. He did set the TD record his first year, but he still fell just short of 1500 yards. His other full seasons with Brady he posted the same numbers he averaged throughout his career. Calvin Johnson just had a monster year, but he did basically the same thing in 2008, just with fewer targets; while having a combination of Dan Orlovsky, Jon Kitna, and Daunte Culpepper throwing him the ball. Hell, even look at Fitzgerald himself. He's having about the same production with garbage QBs as he did when he had Kurt Warner playing at a high level. With Stafford as his QB you could probably expect 1200-1600 yards and 12-14 TDs a year from Fitzgerald.

Johnson, Johnson, and Fitzgerald are unquestionably the three best WRs in the game. I would have them in that order, but the distance between them is minuscule.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megatron >> Fitz >> Andre Johnson. Very clear separation in my mind.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There are some freaking studs at the TE position in the NFL right now.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty much sums up the Vikes that we only have one guy who is even sniffing these lists and he has to come back from a ruptured ACL to even hold onto that spot.

The scary thing is I think you could stretch it to 15-20 and we still wouldn't have anyone get named... and you could argue our offense is better than our defense...

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Roddy not in your top 5???
Old 05-02-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
Because he's Roddy.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

your list loses all credibility when you list wes welker as a top 5 wr and don't list michael roos in LT or David Stewart in RT
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
based on the lists, it's shocking to me that tom brady isn't everyone's #1 qb. without him (say, with cassell), that's a 4-12 team. if that. instead, they ended up in the super bowl.
Eh people also try and point to us going 11-5 without him the year after we went 18-1. Obviously I have him number :P

I'll post my list up later this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:28 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
FB

4. Jim Kleinsasser
Jim Kleinsasser Retired at the end of last year but he will be missed in Minnesota. Fan Favorite and a great blocker as a FB and TE.

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
QB
1 Aaron Rodgers
2 Drew Brees
3 Tom Brady
4 Eli Manning
5 Ben Roethlisberger

RB
1 Arian Foster
2 Lesean McCoy
3 MJD
4 Ray Rice
5 Matt Forte

WR
1 Calvin Johnson
2 Larry Fitzgerald
3 Victor Cruz
4 Andre Johnson
5 Wes Welker

TE
1 Rob Gronkowski
2 Jimmy Graham
3 Dallas Clark...jaykayz Vernon Davis
4 Jason Witten
5 Aaron Hernandez
I wouldn't put Cruz up there yet, Nicks has proven more and was more focused on by defenses. It was only late in the season Cruz was getting doubled, but he showed he could break the double. I'd say its pending.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:47 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunagan15 View Post
By not being that good. And I don't think Pouncey is a top five center nor do I think Wes Welker is a top 5 receiver, but the list is generally solid otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For Jake Scott to be the 4th best RG in the NFL, there would literally have to be only 4 right guards in the NFL. He was probably the worst starter on our line last year.
Old 05-02-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a disturbing lack of Davin Joseph in this thread. The man is an absolute machine.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe divide the WR list into two? Depending upon offenses, slot WRs are asked to do completely different things from outside players. Slot receivers are basically starters these day anywho.

Welker easily tops the slot list.
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
lowlife
Veteran

lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lowlife is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
There is a disturbing lack of Davin Joseph in this thread. The man is an absolute machine.
I laughed really hard because I was convinced this was a joke
lowlife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 02:22 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowlife View Post
Welker easily tops the slot list.
Over Cruz?