Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > NFC East Division Forum

NFC East Division Forum Discuss the NFC East

View Poll Results: Who had the best draft in the NFC East?
Dallas Cowboys 0 0%
Philadelphia Eagles 19 82.61%
New York Giants 3 13.04%
Washington Redskins 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not huge on Compton, though if he does pan out, that offense is one of his better shots. That OL may look worse than it really is (in terms of pass pro) than it really is simply due to the type of QB RG3 is. I guess Compton has a better shot at playing than I expected, but I'm still not a huge fan of his. I like Gettis a lot in a year or two, he could bulk up some, but really that isn't necessary for you guys. Robinson is a guy who will see time simply because of his skill set, I'm not a huge fan of his, but I am not not a fan either, but he has the ability to make his way onto the field.

I feel like Polk how you feel about Minnifield. (Polk wasn't drafted due to a degenerative hip condition, I think), If they check out medically, they, at least short term, have more value than the guys drafted ahead of them (Brown for the Eagles, Crawford/Bernstein for the Skins).

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
Was it a good draft? Sure. Was it above and beyond the best draft in the division and one of the best drafts in the league? No.
I wouldn't say "above and beyond"... but there is only one draft that I can say I'd feel better about than the Eagles (for sure), and that's the Bengals'. To me they had the best draft in terms of value and at positions of need. Lots of potential impact players there. After that... I'd say its close between the Eagles/Steelers, and maybe a few others, but I'd put it easily in the top 8 drafts, and as high as #2 best draft right now.

All of this is on paper of course.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that I learned about the Cowboys is that the team won't draft anyone that doesn't fit Jason Garrett's checklist.

- Forget anyone with character issues. He only wants HIGH character players in that lockerroom that are infectious.

- High motor, hard working is also a must. He feels that the combination of high character and high motor helps players reach their real potential.

- Pass the skills requirement. For each position they have a minimum requirement that they look for regarding, size, length, 40, 3 cone... all of that.

- High Football IQ. If players can demonstrate this by the way they study, prepare and practice, then they believe performance on the field follows.

The last 2 years of Jason Garrett as the HC show exactly that, and quite frankly, it yields very promising results. The days of risking picks on talented players who have a checkered history are gone. There is a method and philosophy in place and it will not be compromised.

Tyron Smith
Bruce Carter
DeMarco Murray
David Arkin
Josh Thomas
Dwayne Harris
Shaun Chapas
Bill Nagy

Morris Claiborne
Tyrone Crawford
Kyle Wilber
Matt Johnson
Danny Coale
James Hanna
Caleb McSurdy
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that Cousins pick looks a lot better right now

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote