Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-02-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whatevs. I'll still put my money on him. Maybe he'll just quit once he got the money, but my guess is that he simply was out of shape and subsequently got damaged.

What I don't get is the Lesean McCoy love. I could see him over Foster, as they are both a product of their offensive schemes, but I've never seen McCoy take over a game by himself and think "wow, that's an elite runningback".

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
ChiFan needs more track record for Rodgers to be #1, but puts Cruz over Jennings.
Yeah, because QB's and WR's are the same thing. You got me!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
He had 3 visits set up with in 24 hours of being cut, and ended up having like 5 teams show interest.
please, he stalled in KC as long as possible to get more teams interested. Rams were, but thats still not much for the "best RT in football"
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Ok, so let me ask you something.

If the Titans do indeed have the best RT in football, along with a top 3 LT in football along with one of the best Guards in football, then why the hell did they struggle so much as a unit last year?

All I heard and seen was how the unit struggled so much this year, the run blocking wasn't near what it used to be, the pass protection was decent but not unbelievable, yet you want 3 of your OLmen to be in the top 5?

How does that make any sense?
You have, nor ever will hear a Titans fan claim Jake Scott is one of the top 15 guards in football, let alone one of the best. Our guards and center sucked last season, and our FB failed us dramatically as well.

The Titans gave up the 2nd least amount of QB sacks, and 2nd least amount of QB hits. Ever since Roos and Stewart took over starting, we have consistently been one of the lowest in sacks allowed.

So, to call our Pass protection "decent" shows how little you know. Watch some damn football
Old 05-02-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
give that other titans fan time. once people accept that you have the best tackles in nfl history, he'll move on to the interior o-line.
We have the best tandem on the NFL, there is no comparison. David Stewart is the best RT in the NFL and Michael Roos is one of the best LTs in the game.

Sorry you don't watch enough football and only go by the guys you hear on tv.

This thread should be renamed most popular, because clearly it's a popularity contest
Old 05-02-2012, 05:40 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This list is fact. If you disagree you are an ignorant, blinded homer.

QB
1. Christian Ponder
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Eli Manning

RB
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Arian Foster
3. Lesean McCoy
4. Ray Rice
5. MJD

WR
1. Percy Harvin
2. Calvin Johnson
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Andre Johnson
5. Roddy White

TE
1. Kyle Rudolph
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. Jimmy Graham
4. Jason Witten
5. Vernon Davis

OT
1. Matt Kalil
2. Joe Thomas
3. Jason Peters
4. Jake Long
5. Ryan Clady

OG
1. Charlie Johnson
2. Ben Grubbs
3-the rest. Don't Care

C
1. Joe Sullivan
2. Ryan Kalil
3. Alex Mack
4. Nick Mangold
5. Pouncey, the one with the dumb name I can't spell

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
please, he stalled in KC as long as possible to get more teams interested. Rams were, but thats still not much for the "best RT in football"
Stalled in KC? He had all ready talked with Miami and had visits set up with STL and B-More had he got out of KC.

I'm not saying he is the best RT in football, but to act like no one wanted the guy is ridiculous.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
What I don't get is the Lesean McCoy love. I could see him over Foster, as they are both a product of their offensive schemes, but I've never seen McCoy take over a game by himself and think "wow, that's an elite runningback".
LOL, wut? 3296 yards from scrimmage and 29 touchdowns the past two years. And you've never seen him take over a game? 2010 against the Lions and Dallas or 2011 against the Rams, Redskins, Cowboys and Jets? And he's the best 4th quarter running back in the NFL, he's averaged 5.8 yards per carry in the fourth quarter over the past two years. The Redskins, Cowboys, Cowboys and Jets games are all examples of games where the Eagles just fed McCoy the ball late and he took over the game.

And have you ever watched LeSean McCoy, ever? You've never seen him do anything that makes you think "Wow, thats an elite back"? That's just absurd. Who is more elusive? Who is more explosive? Who is a more effective short yard back? No one is more elusive. He led the NFL in runs of more than ten yards. Got first downs on 14 out of 19 runs on third down and less than three yards, 7th highest conversion rate in the NFL. Most first down carries in the NFL. Scored touchdowns on 9 out of 13 runs inside the 3, 2nd highest conversion rate in the NFL. With McCoy getting a vast majority of the snaps the Eagles had the second highest amount of second level yards in the NFL.

If you haven't seen what makes LeSean McCoy an elite back, you haven't been watching.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightytitan9 View Post
We have the best tandem on the NFL, there is no comparison. David Stewart is the best RT in the NFL and Michael Roos is one of the best LTs in the game.

Sorry you don't watch enough football and only go by the guys you hear on tv.

This thread should be renamed most popular, because clearly it's a popularity contest

"And another thing...what's with all of the boys dressing like the girls and the girls dressing like the boys? In my day...."

Old 05-02-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
LOL, wut? 3296 yards from scrimmage and 29 touchdowns the past two years. And you've never seen him take over a game? 2010 against the Lions and Dallas or 2011 against the Rams, Redskins, Cowboys and Jets? And he's the best 4th quarter running back in the NFL, he's averaged 5.8 yards per carry in the fourth quarter over the past two years. The Redskins, Cowboys, Cowboys and Jets games are all examples of games where the Eagles just fed McCoy the ball late and he took over the game.

And have you ever watched LeSean McCoy, ever? You've never seen him do anything that makes you think "Wow, thats an elite back"? That's just absurd. Who is more elusive? Who is more explosive? Who is a more effective short yard back? No one is more elusive. He led the NFL in runs of more than ten yards. Got first downs on 14 out of 19 runs on third down and less than three yards, 7th highest conversion rate in the NFL. Most first down carries in the NFL. Scored touchdowns on 9 out of 13 runs inside the 3, 2nd highest conversion rate in the NFL. With McCoy getting a vast majority of the snaps the Eagles had the second highest amount of second level yards in the NFL.

If you haven't seen what makes LeSean McCoy an elite back, you haven't been watching.
Meh...he has nice stats, but I just don't view him as particularly dominant or even special. Chris Johnson is more elusive and explosive. So is Jamaal Charles.

He's aided tremendously by the offense that he's in and the quarterback he plays with. I think he's a system player. Whenever I watch the Eagles play, I always see huge holes for McCoy because teams as so focused on getting burnt by Vick and Jackson/Maclin that they play so far back. That NEVER happens for Matt Forte. A top 10 runningback for certain. Maybe a top 5, but I don't think it's airtight.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 05-02-2012 at 06:07 PM.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

AJ Green will be on that list in due time.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Stalled in KC? He had all ready talked with Miami and had visits set up with STL and B-More had he got out of KC.

I'm not saying he is the best RT in football, but to act like no one wanted the guy is ridiculous.
I didn't say nobody wanted him, I said if he was truly the best RT in football, don't you think more teams would have expressed interest in him?
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post

QB
1. Christian Ponder
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Eli Manning

RB
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Arian Foster
3. Lesean McCoy
4. Ray Rice
5. MJD

WR
1. Percy Harvin
2. Calvin Johnson
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Andre Johnson
5. Roddy White

TE
1. Kyle Rudolph
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. Jimmy Graham
4. Jason Witten
5. Vernon Davis

OT
1. Matt Kalil
2. Joe Thomas
3. Jason Peters
4. Jake Long
5. Ryan Clady

OG
1. Charlie Johnson
2. Ben Grubbs
3-the rest. Don't Care

C
1. Joe Sullivan
2. Ryan Kalil
3. Alex Mack
4. Nick Mangold
Idk about Peterson at #1......
Old 05-02-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Meh...he has nice stats, but I just don't view him as particularly dominant or even special. Chris Johnson is more elusive and explosive. So is Jamaal Charles.
Ah, Jamaal Charles. The forgotten RB in the NFL...

I'm hoping a full and healthy return, i really enjoy watching him
Old 05-02-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If we're talking about old CJ2k then sure, Chris Johnson is more explosive. But CJ2k is now CJ 4 yards a carry. And even CJ2k wasn't as elusive as LeSean is, CJ2k is explosive straight line but he's not as explosive as LeSean McCoy is laterally. I'd say the same thing about Jamaal Charles, more explosive in a straight line but he doesn't have springs for ACLs the way LeSean does.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
Idk about Peterson at #1......
Not sure if you got it.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here we go...

QB

1. Tom Brady
2. Drew Brees
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Eli Manning
5. Ben Roethlisberger

RB

1. Arian Foster
2. LeShon McCoy
3. Darren McFadden
4. Matt Forte
5. Fred Jackson

*AP and Charles are injury scratches. MJD is a workhorse but it's beginning to take it's toll. Rice is probably #6.

WR

1. Calvin Johnson
2. Andre Johnson
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Dwayne Bowe
5. A.J. Green

*Nicks, Cruz, Welker, Jennings all have the benefit of an all pro tossing them the ball. Bowe has become an all pro with Cassell & co. throwing to him. Same line of thinking goes into Green at 5. But Cruz would be #6.

TE

1. Vernon Davis
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. Jimmy Graham
4. Fred Davis
5. Aaron Hernandez

*Again Brady makes Gronk and Hernandez. Brees makes Graham. Alex Smith?...yeah. And Fred Davis was the Skins passing offense last year.

OT

1. Joe Thomas
2. Tyron Smith
3. Jason Peters
4. Duane Brown
5. Jared Veldheer

OG

1. Carl Nicks
2. Jahri Evans
3. Ben Grubbs
4. Josh Sitton
5. Logan Mankins

OC

1. Mike Pouncey
2. Nick Mangold
3. Ryan Kalil
4. Maurkice Pouncey
5. Steve Wisniewski

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*

Last edited by Brown Leader : 05-02-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
5. Steve Wisniewski
Stefen, Steve is his uncle
Old 05-02-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post

QB
1. Christian Ponder
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Tom Brady
4. Drew Brees
5. Eli Manning

RB
1. Adrian Peterson
2. Arian Foster
3. Lesean McCoy
4. Ray Rice
5. MJD

WR
1. Percy Harvin
2. Calvin Johnson
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Andre Johnson
5. Roddy White

TE
1. Kyle Rudolph
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. Jimmy Graham
4. Jason Witten
5. Vernon Davis

OT
1. Matt Kalil
2. Joe Thomas
3. Jason Peters
4. Jake Long
5. Ryan Clady

OG
1. Charlie Johnson
2. Ben Grubbs
3-the rest. Don't Care

C
1. Joe Sullivan
2. Ryan Kalil
3. Alex Mack
4. Nick Mangold
This is the best one I've seen so far. Especially the Joe Sullivan pick. Way underrated. But you can't forget Charlie Johnson either. Christian Ponder is clearly #1 in my eyes.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here we go...

QB

1. Tom Brady
2. Drew Brees
3. Aaron Rodgers
4. Eli Manning
5. Ben Roethlisberger

Quote:
I like all 5 but Brees above Rodgers seems strange to me.
RB

1. Arian Foster
2. LeShon McCoy
3. Darren McFadden
4. Matt Forte
5. Fred Jackson

*AP and Charles are injury scratches. MJD is a workhorse but it's beginning to take it's toll. Rice is probably #6.

Quote:
If APO and Charles are injury scratches, why are McFadden, Forte and Jackson on the list. Not that I'm saying they aren't all talented. I actually like your list more but I'd put McFadden at #1 if he could stay healthy. Kubiak has probably never had a RB who didn't gain a 1000 yards, he is some sort of genius at having a running attack so Foster might not do as well with any other team. Oh yeah, where is the toll showing on MJD again???
WR

1. Calvin Johnson
2. Andre Johnson
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Dwayne Bowe
5. A.J. Green

*Nicks, Cruz, Welker, Jennings all have the benefit of an all pro tossing them the ball. Bowe has become an all pro with Cassell & co. throwing to him. Same line of thinking goes into Green at 5. But Cruz would be #6.

Quote:
Solid reasoning but punishing top WR's because they happen to have a great QB just isn't right.
TE

1. Vernon Davis
2. Rob Gronkowski
3. Jimmy Graham
4. Fred Davis
5. Aaron Hernandez

*Again Brady makes Gronk and Hernandez. Brees makes Graham. Alex Smith?...yeah. And Fred Davis was the Skins passing offense last year.

OT

1. Joe Thomas
2. Tyron Smith
3. Jason Peters
4. Duane Brown
5. Jared Veldheer

Tyrone Smith at #2 is a bit high at this point in his career, don't you think. He hasn't even played LT yet.

OG

1. Carl Nicks
2. Jahri Evans
3. Ben Grubbs
4. Josh Sitton
5. Logan Mankins

Quote:
If Nicks is so good why didn't NO make more of an effort to retain him in his youth. Ditto for Grubbs.
OC

1. Mike Pouncey
2. Nick Mangold
3. Ryan Kalil
4. Maurkice Pouncey
5. Steve Wisniewski
Quote:
Mike Pouncey #1, I don't think so. You'd have to explain that one to me.
Interesting selections for some positions.
Old 05-02-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RB

1. Arian Foster
2. LeShon McCoy
3. Darren McFadden
4. Matt Forte
5. Fred Jackson
<333

I don't know what more you could want out of a back than what Jackson gives you. I guess I understand if people don't want to rate him too highly if you think his role will be diminished moving forward, but he's such a fantastic back in every aspect.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 07:49 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Darren McFadden is not the 3rd best runningback. He's become so overrated after like 1 1/2 good seasons. It should say something that the Raiders don't miss a beat when Michael Bush was in.

Old 05-02-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Fred Jacksons probably the most underrated back in the NFL, but at 31 you've got to wonder how much he has left in the tank
Old 05-02-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I think this list can greatly differ because some people are thinking if they're building a team, others are basing it on production, others on a combination of many things.
Old 05-02-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andy Levitre needs more love at OG but I forgive all of you since hes on the Bills and no one cares.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote