Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-01-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he makes that work...BK deserves +rep rape

Not that he already doesn't lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK I would love a sig with Andrew Luck, Coby Fleener, Dwayne Allen, and Josh Chapman.

Links to pics in the spoiler.

It doesn't have to be predominantly Colts blue, the school colors can stay for this one. I'd like it to say something about Indianapolis Colts and 2012 Draft Class.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Hey BK could you work these into a sig for me?
If you can give it a gritty feel that would be awesome.
for text something like "On the hunt" or the obvious "Welcome to the Jungle"

and if you can this as a background:

Hefty request so uber props for it!
will try man

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
BK I would love a sig with Andrew Luck, Coby Fleener, Dwayne Allen, and Josh Chapman.

It doesn't have to be predominantly Colts blue, the school colors can stay for this one. I'd like it to say something about Indianapolis Colts and 2012 Draft Class.
will see what i can do Bro.
Old 05-01-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
If he makes that work...BK deserves +rep rape

Not that he already doesn't lol
I am fully planning on wearing this for ever if he does. could be his masterpiece....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BoneKrusher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
I am fully planning on wearing this for ever if he does. could be his masterpiece....
lol i wish.

anywho, here's what i came up with:
Old 05-01-2012, 06:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone wants to take a crack at a sig with this picture specifically, i'd much appreciate it! just want this pic, if it isn't possible then it's cool.

Old 05-01-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know its not exactly a sig but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a beer label (3.5" by 3") with this picture and the word's Alex's Outstanding Wit on it. Obviously +rep for who does it.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:

i attempted it man.

btw, i used a different Luck pic, hope thats ok.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If anyone wants to take a crack at a sig with this picture specifically, i'd much appreciate it! just want this pic, if it isn't possible then it's cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I know its not exactly a sig but I was wondering if anyone would be willing to make a beer label (3.5" by 3") with this picture and the word's Alex's Outstanding Wit on it. Obviously +rep for who does it.

i'll give one of the other guys a chance to get in on some of these request, if no one has attempted them by tomorrow, i will.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:25 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoneKrusher View Post
i attempted it man.

btw, i used a different Luck pic, hope thats ok.
Thanks BK! I like it.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-02-2012, 09:30 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Thanks BK! I like it.
no prob man, its so hard to work the college players into a Colts theme.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:34 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
no prob man, its so hard to work the college players into a Colts theme.
Yeah that's why I said don't worry about making it Colts blue. Pretty hard to do when they all came from schools with red or orange as the primary color. You still got the horseshoe in there and Allen's orange is muted enough to still fit with the other guys. Good stuff.

i done stole dis sig
Old 05-02-2012, 10:41 AM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post

Metsox,

will this work for ya?
Old 05-02-2012, 03:29 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post

broth,
not really sure if this is what you wanted.
Old 05-02-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thoughts on my new sig?
Old 05-02-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK...do you mind putting together something fierce looking with Melvin Ingram together for me? I really don't have an image preference, any kind of action shot would be terrific. here's a fun one but anything from the google search works for me. thanks!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Hey BK...do you mind putting together something fierce looking with Melvin Ingram together for me? I really don't have an image preference, any kind of action shot would be terrific. here's a fun one but anything from the google search works for me. thanks!
i'll sure try man.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Metsox,

will this work for ya?
of course it will man. much appreciated.
Old 05-02-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BK I know I just asked you to make the Claiborne and Carr sig but with Junior Seau passing today I'd really like to get one of him, one of my favorite players of all time. You could use whatever picture you want, just have it as him as a Charger... preferably when he was younger. Thanks man.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BoneKrusher, would you mind making a Junior Seau Patriots tribute signature? I have requested that the other members of the Patriots board use a Seau signature as well, so if you could put something clean and tasteful together I would love to share it with the other members of the Patriots board. +rep for anything you can whip up; feel free to use the picture currently in my signature or another one if you wish.

Last edited by Matthew Jones : 05-02-2012 at 08:50 PM.
Matthew Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
BoneKrusher, would you mind making a Junior Seau Patriots tribute signature? I have requested that the other members of the Patriots board use a Seau signature as well, so if you could put something clean and tasteful together I would love to share it with the other members of the Patriots board. +rep for anything you can whip up; feel free to use the picture currently in my signature or another one if you wish.
just saw these Seau request, will see what i can come up with.

sorry to hear this.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Hey BK I know I just asked you to make the Claiborne and Carr sig but with Junior Seau passing today I'd really like to get one of him, one of my favorite players of all time. You could use whatever picture you want, just have it as him as a Charger... preferably when he was younger. Thanks man.
here's one, sorry i didn't see this earlier.
Old 05-02-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
BoneKrusher
DC GFX Team
Pro Bowler

Matthew Jones, Seau in Pats colors:
Old 05-02-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Matthew Jones, Seau in Pats colors:
I really like this one. He's happy and it looks peaceful. A simple, very nice sig.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 06:33 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
here's one, sorry i didn't see this earlier.
Awesome, thanks man.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote