Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-12-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree as well. It's rare for a show to have their best season in their 6th one. And that isn't to take anything away from the other seasons.. they were good too. What a great show.

And I'm sure Henry will be fine, but it will definitely have people buzzing all summer long.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If he's not fine they better have a damn good explanation. Alone on a secluded beach and the guy shoots him but doesn't kill him? That wouldn't make much sense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my favorite episodes are outside of this season, but viewed as an entirety, this season is the best. More season arcs in terms of character development, a lot of top notch guests who fit the show perfectly.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not entirely sure he'll be fine, but it would be so uncool to not have him anymore.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I'm not entirely sure he'll be fine, but it would be so uncool to not have him anymore.
Especially in such an undignified send off...

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-12-2012, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think they will really kill him off, but if they do I want Woody to take his air time.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:44 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

See, I'm conflicted. I think Woody works so well because of how he is used. He's like Creed from The Office for me. He's crazy, you'll see him once an episode or so and you'll laugh your ass off, and every once in a while he'll be a feature cast member for the odd episode, but I don't want to see him more than that. I think that would ruin how great of a character he is.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
See, I'm conflicted. I think Woody works so well because of how he is used. He's like Creed from The Office for me. He's crazy, you'll see him once an episode or so and you'll laugh your ass off, and every once in a while he'll be a feature cast member for the odd episode, but I don't want to see him more than that. I think that would ruin how great of a character he is.
This is exactly how I feel about him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also how I feel. Woody has his place, and it's hilarious. Don't want them overdoing it.
Old 04-13-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 04-16-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I'm not going to let this thread die.

Old 04-16-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-16-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Fixed for ya.
Old 04-16-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Fixed for ya.
Arent you a peach

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-16-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While the high school reunion episode is still my favorite, this season was probably the best overall season of Psych. Started better then it finished, but the Insane Asylum, Hangover and Comic book episodes to start the season were all golden.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Just realized I never actually saw the episode where Lassie meets his girlfriend. There is new Psych for me yet!
Old 04-16-2012, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Just realized I never actually saw the episode where Lassie meets his girlfriend. There is new Psych for me yet!
Today is a good day

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-16-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If our current mafia game ever actually ends, I think vidae is running his next and then we can have some Psych action in a mafia game! That should help hold some of us over for a week or two haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-18-2012, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 04-21-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Splat's face.
Is on top of his neck.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 04-24-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Come on, son.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 05-12-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

The Psych-themed Mafia game is coming as soon as the current mafia game ends. I haven't seen some of you guys around the mafia forums before but I know you guys are Psych fans and we're always looking to get more people to try it out :-)

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52946

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-09-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 06-09-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
******* laugh out loud.

"If that had been on purpose it would've been totally cool."