Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-23-2012, 10:01 PM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Mike Mayock Top 100

Mike Mayock Top 100

http://www.nfl.com/draft/story/09000...module=HP11_cp

Some Highlights

9. Chandler Jones
21. Quentin Coples
22. Whitney Mercilus
24. David DeCastro
27. Dre Kirkpatrick
49. Nick Perry
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Wrathman
Rookie

Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wrathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

77. Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
82. Lamar Miller, RB, Miami

Miller has been falling down my board as well.
Wrathman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Master Exploder
Rookie

Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Master Exploder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrathman View Post
77. Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati
82. Lamar Miller, RB, Miami

Miller has been falling down my board as well.
I haven't been a fan of Miller for quite some time. I still think David Wilson is the 2nd best RB in the draft and has top 20 talent, imo.
Master Exploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BoiseSt39
Rookie

BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.BoiseSt39 is so money.

14. Shea McClellin
17. Doug Martin
73. Tyrone Crawford
83. Billy Winn
BoiseSt39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good to see Mayock is high on Casey Hayward. Hayward's one of, if not, my favorite prospects in this draft, and has been for a while. Nice to see someone, especially Mayock who has had a great track record with DBs so high on him.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lower than expected:
55. Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
57. A.J. Jenkins, WR, Illinois (I saw the Niners brought him in a while back.
61. Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia)

Higher than expected:
39. Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt
60. T.Y. Hilton, WR, Florida International

I always love his lists.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reuben Randle at #63 is a bit of a surprise, he's been a top 40 selection by a lot of people.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoiseSt39 View Post
14. Shea McClellin
17. Doug Martin
73. Tyrone Crawford
83. Billy Winn
I like most of those guys, but the top two are way too high when talking top 100 players overall. That could be just me though.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good day for the NFL Draft. Cosell's mock and Mayock's Top 100 in the span of a couple hours.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm confused because about week ago Mayock said Coples was ranked in the 50s and that he didn't like Dont'a Hightower.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 AM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Good day for the NFL Draft. Cosell's mock and Mayock's Top 100 in the span of a couple hours.
Interesting that Cosell has Jenkins 5 and Mayock has him 55. I simply can't get over that.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cosell explained that his rankings reflect on-field performance ONLY. Mayock's list clearly doesn't.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:12 AM    (permalink
hagy34
Veteran

hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hagy34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Cosell explained that his rankings reflect on-field performance ONLY. Mayock's list clearly doesn't.
This is what render Cosell rankings useless. It is reality that off-field matter and that shouldn't be ignored just for the sake of ignoring it.
hagy34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's probably not a good thing when my rankings differ from Mayocks so dramatically but a couple of slots surprised me.

Chandler Jones at 9.
Alfonzo Dennard at 78.
Bruce Irvin at 41.

Irvin surprised me in a good way.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's probably not a good thing when my rankings differ from Mayocks so dramatically but a couple of slots surprised me.

Chandler Jones at 9.
Alfonzo Dennard at 78.
Bruce Irvin at 41.

Irvin surprised me in a good way.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casey Hayward in the top 40 seems silly to me. There are several other CB prospects I like way more.

And WTF, no Josh Chapman? Seriously?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Mike but to have DeCastro at 24 and then to have Harrison Smith at 28 is probably the most rediculous thing i've seen this whole draft season. To state that those two players are only 4 slots apart is insane.

Last edited by Babylon : 04-24-2012 at 01:59 PM.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:50 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to get on record I'll throw out a quick list of my own without too much thought into the rankings. No real gripes with Mayock other than his high praise of Gilmore.

1. Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
3. Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
4. Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St
5. Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
6. David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
7. Matt Kalil, OT, USC
8. Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
9. Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
10. Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis

11. Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
12. Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
13. Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin
14. Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
15. Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State
16. Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
17. Harrison Smith, FS, Notre Dame
18. Shea McClellin, DE/OLB, Boise St
19. Derek Wolfe, DT/DE, Cincinnati
20. Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin

21. Lavonte David, LB, Nebraska
22. Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
23. Doug Martin, RB, Boise St
24. Fletcher Cox, DT, Misissippi St
25. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
26. Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech
27. Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
28. Kendall Reyes, DT/DE, UConn
29. Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (FL)
30. Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois

31. Brandon Brooks, OG, Miami (OH)
32. Devon Still, DT, Penn State
33. Melvin Ingram, DL/LB, South Carolina
34. Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
35. Bernard Pierce, RB, Temple
36. Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
37. Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
38. Jerel Worthy, DT/DE, Michigan St
39. Olivier Vernon, DE, Miami (FL)
40. Demario Davis, ILB, Arkansas St

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 05-05-2014 at 02:01 AM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna throw together my personal big board just to have it out there. And just so I'm being perfectly clear, about 5 minutes of thought went into this, based on a ton of video I've watched over the course of the season.

Edit: Actually, **** it. I don't want that list on the record. I already forgot two guys.

Last edited by ChiFan24 : 04-27-2012 at 07:59 PM.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bonebreak2000
Rookie

bonebreak2000 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Just to get on record I'll throw at a list of my own. No real gripes with Mayock other than his high praise of Gilmore.

24. Lamar Miller, RB, Miami (FL)
25. Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
39. Olivier Vernon, DE, Miami (FL)

Im not sure where you had Jonathan Martin ranked but based on your list I'd have to assume you feel like Miami hit it out of the park this year.
bonebreak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I like Mike but to have DeCastro at 24 and then to have Harrison Smith at 28 is probably the most rediculous thing i've seen this whole draft season. To state that those two players are only 4 slots apart is insane.
Not as insane as you thought, they went 5 picks apart, just goes to show how little NFL teams think of OG's even if draftniks think otherwise.