Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-14-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

... Says the guy with his sig as a guy (at least it's only) mimmicking a blowjob...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This girl just broke up with her boyfriend (according to facebook) right before we both head back home... this opens up so many opportunities.

I feel like this:
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where the **** is MOTH?!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't care, but I got 3 girls this summer that I'm gonna try with and I'm not gonna budge.
Old 04-30-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You knowthe the rules

Pics or

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

I don't think anyone in here has ever posted pics. Anyways, 1 is a blonde at the USAFA, 1 is a brunette on the swim team at WVU, and 1 is a redhead that goes to Wagner.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure someone has posted pics in the past.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Pretty sure someone has posted pics in the past.
numerous someones.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
numerous someones.
I know several have been sent around in the PMs, but I can't remember off the top of my head the ones that were in the thread.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
I don't think anyone in here has ever posted pics. Anyways, 1 is a blonde at the USAFA, 1 is a brunette on the swim team at WVU, and 1 is a redhead that goes to Wagner.
since you're not posting pics, i will blindly advise redhead, blonde, then the brunette. swim girls tend to be butch.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
since you're not posting pics, i will blindly advise redhead, blonde, then the brunette. swim girls tend to be butch.
Man. Shoulders.
Old 04-30-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would agree with this order, only because the brunette is a swimmer, although if you can get past the shoulders it aint toooo bad.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-01-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I would agree with this order, only because the brunette is a swimmer, although if you can get past the shoulders it aint toooo bad.
Nah I know this. I'm actually going blonde, brunette, redhead. The swimmer is 5-2 and surprisingly very narrow shoulders (or at least the last time I saw her). Trust me, I know their looks just fine.

Don't budge.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:38 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never thought I'd be asking for advice on a message board, but I feel the need to get some advice from people in the wild. I have been very close friends with a girl for about 5 years (since freshman year of college). Freshman year I dated one of her friends, but that ended in less than a year. I always dismissed any passing notions I had of potentially asking her out because I figured I was just being stupid and on account of our friendship. I'm starting to think I might be the guy in the movie who is friends with a girl he should obviously ask out but stupidly doesn't, until the last scene of course. Basically, she has been seeing this other guy for like 6 months and they seem pretty good but not that serious. I'm wondering what my move is here? Do I just be a good guy as usual and wait for this thing to take it's course or just kick down the door , say my piece, and not worry about the consequences? Honestly, I'm not even sure if us dating is the right thing, but I don't think the fear of failure should stop me. Thanks in advance for any non sarcastic advice.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:55 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first rule of boning club: fix yourself.

second rule of boning club: know what you want

third rule of boning club: take what you want

whatever happens, stay focused on what you want and don't worry about the things out of your control. avoid dramatic proclamations and just focus on communicating through touch. let her come to you. don't overreach. inception, plant the idea and spend time together.

if you want to attract her, then be attractive. spend time with her, set up a controlled situation, make her want you, and then give her an excuse to give in to her urges.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 11:36 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
first rule of boning club: fix yourself.

second rule of boning club: know what you want

third rule of boning club: take what you want

whatever happens, stay focused on what you want and don't worry about the things out of your control. avoid dramatic proclamations and just focus on communicating through touch. let her come to you. don't overreach. inception, plant the idea and spend time together.

if you want to attract her, then be attractive. spend time with her, set up a controlled situation, make her want you, and then give her an excuse to give in to her urges.
While that largely makes sense as general advice, I feel like we are at a point where she probably wouldn't act on anything for fear of damaging the friendship. I feel like if I don't do something active, nothing will happen. I don't know that, maybe Im just stupid in general. That is always a possibility.
Old 05-03-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should ask her if she's ever thought about you guys as being more than friends.

I'd recommend making sure you are mentally ready for the potential mindf*ck that will follow with potentially chasing a girl. Make sure that its something you can handle. First thing is to set your own stuff in order. Make sure that work/school/whatever is going well and that you're happy with yourself. If you're not then you will be gunned down when you ask or make a move. Build your confidence in your self worth and she'll pick up on it and want that. (or not, but then at least you are good with yourself)

As for the approach, it has to mirror your own style. I'd recommend just spending more time with her and see if it's weird or natural. You're opening will be there or you can run with dignity.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 05-03-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
You should ask her if she's ever thought about you guys as being more than friends.

I'd recommend making sure you are mentally ready for the potential mindf*ck that will follow with potentially chasing a girl. Make sure that its something you can handle. First thing is to set your own stuff in order. Make sure that work/school/whatever is going well and that you're happy with yourself. If you're not then you will be gunned down when you ask or make a move. Build your confidence in your self worth and she'll pick up on it and want that. (or not, but then at least you are good with yourself)

As for the approach, it has to mirror your own style. I'd recommend just spending more time with her and see if it's weird or natural. You're opening will be there or you can run with dignity.
Yeah I pretty much agree with all that. I have pretty much revamped my whole mindset over the last few years and am just a pretty stableish guy at this point. The only thing Im wondering is the dude she has now. I feel like its not necessarily a cool move to go for it while they are together, but as is the case with anything in life that may be somewhat difficult, I kinda just want to get it done. My two schools of thought are that just bringing it up will just put the idea of me in a different light in her mind or it could just be a pretty scummy move trying to move in on a girl that is attached. If i were him, I would hate me.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Everything's fair...the girl I'm seeing has been with her guy for 5 years...but he's a piece of **** that plays video games every day, neglects her, hasn't touched her in years(she's smoking hot), and just got in a DUI so he probably just lost his job. If she's not in love and you think that you are better then prove it and save her from mediocrity.

You are lucky that its only been 6 months. Try prying someone away after 5 years. Too many habits and the comfort level is too high. 6 months isn't that bad.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 05-03-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I will say...taking Prowler's advice...tread with caution lmao

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-03-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

my actual advice can't be fully given because i don't know her sexual comfort level or his rico suaveness...

i always recommend touching and pushing for sex. how far you get before she hits you is the best determining factor for how much she likes you. pretty straight forward.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 05-03-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

and another thing...it takes both of you being ready for each other for it to work. if she's not ready then she isn't ready. You both almost have to be somewhat desperate or at least in need of something. Nobody wakes up in the morning and thinks, "I think I'll leave my bf/gf today," so hopefully she's been thinking about you already.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 05-03-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to chime in. In terms of going for it, I think the only real concern should be if you've got any issue with potentially messing up the friendship you have with her. Like Prowler said feeling her out is probably a good idea too. You probably don't want to jump right in and have her caught completely off guard and end up ruining the friendship even if you're okay with that, unless you feel you have to go after it regardless. In which case it probably couldn't hurt to feel her out, but at least you'll get a sense of where it's at before you kick down the door and say your piece.

I could see the other dude being an issue if you and he were friends and you didn't want to be an ass and go after your buddy's girl. But it sounds like that isn't the case at all, so I wouldn't worry about it. I've only been on one side of that (other guy trying to snake my girlfriend) and I'm not really a big fan of any of the guys who made moves while I was dating her, but I've kind of come to understand that that's how it goes. It probably helps that nobody's actually taken my girlfriend, but I think if you're dating a girl worth being with other guys are going to make moves and that kind of comes with the territory. Not fun but I think it's understood. That should be the least of your worries. It's a **** move, but it happens all the time.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Just wanted to chime in. In terms of going for it, I think the only real concern should be if you've got any issue with potentially messing up the friendship you have with her. Like Prowler said feeling her out is probably a good idea too. You probably don't want to jump right in and have her caught completely off guard and end up ruining the friendship even if you're okay with that, unless you feel you have to go after it regardless. In which case it probably couldn't hurt to feel her out, but at least you'll get a sense of where it's at before you kick down the door and say your piece.

I could see the other dude being an issue if you and he were friends and you didn't want to be an ass and go after your buddy's girl. But it sounds like that isn't the case at all, so I wouldn't worry about it. I've only been on one side of that (other guy trying to snake my girlfriend) and I'm not really a big fan of any of the guys who made moves while I was dating her, but I've kind of come to understand that that's how it goes. It probably helps that nobody's actually taken my girlfriend, but I think if you're dating a girl worth being with other guys are going to make moves and that kind of comes with the territory. Not fun but I think it's understood. That should be the least of your worries. It's a **** move, but it happens all the time.
I take everything you say as 100% fact. Even though we have not seen one another for close to 5 years, Im still gonna always go with the derzmatic.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to chime in. In terms of going for it, whip it out.