Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-02-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Keenan Allen, WR, Cal

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Manti Te'o, ILB, Notre Dame

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anybody that gets it (like myself), you can always turn on espn3 and watch full games.

And I don't know how people are getting away with it, but I'm constantly finding full games on youtube nowadays as well.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone know which program people use to make these videos? I have access to a lot of college football tapes and routinely use them for my own personal scouting and I wouldn't mind uploading a few videos from time to time if the program used to edit the videos was easy to use. I noticed E.J. Manuel was missing on here and I was just about to review his game against Florida from last season so that's a possibility.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use finalcut pro to edit video. (not pro x, bleh)
It's pretty intuitive.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That awkward moment when you realize that every video in this thread is from a certain rival draft site.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
That awkward moment when you realize that every video in this thread is from a certain rival draft site.
I know what you're talking about but I'm having difficulty remembering the name.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
No, they're from youtube.

The other site embeds links back to youtube. Youtube videos are public and therefore there is nothing wrong with using them.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I know what you're talking about but I'm having difficulty remembering the name.
Those guys have no problem with who uses their videos. Many other draft sites use their videos as a basis for their own analyses.

What I love about them being on youtube is the ability to watch them on my Android when I'm not on the PC.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 08:22 AM    (permalink
HakeemtheMachine
Rookie

HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of them are my videos and I dont have a problem with it. In fact I used to post them here until it got to time consuming

Last edited by HakeemtheMachine : 05-15-2012 at 08:25 AM.
HakeemtheMachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's the best way to get video from my Directv HD DVR to my CPU?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cierre Wood, RB, Notre Dame

VS South Florida

VS Michigan

VS Pittsburgh

Last edited by norcalgsr : 06-09-2012 at 08:13 PM. Reason: added Pitt vid
Old 05-18-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
bengalbuck
Rookie

bengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairbengalbuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I've been a big fan of the draft for a long time and I have to say that the increasing availability of these type of full game youtube videos is the biggest advancement in things by far.

It's just incredible that in such a short period we've gone from having to get our info from watching games live on TV and reading magazines, then towards a big reliance on written info from draft websites and now its trending towards being able to form our own opinions primarily from such extensive video. The amount of these quality videos available has expanded exponentially.

I honestly think we're only a couple years away from having video of every play of each top prospects' careers available and organized in one place. I predict by the 2014 draft, we'll have at least a dozen full game youtube videos of at least the top 50 prospects in the draft. To me, that's the future and it'll be here so much quicker than anyone thinks.
bengalbuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:10 PM    (permalink
HakeemtheMachine
Rookie

HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HakeemtheMachine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbuck View Post
I've been a big fan of the draft for a long time and I have to say that the increasing availability of these type of full game youtube videos is the biggest advancement in things by far.

It's just incredible that in such a short period we've gone from having to get our info from watching games live on TV and reading magazines, then towards a big reliance on written info from draft websites and now its trending towards being able to form our own opinions primarily from such extensive video. The amount of these quality videos available has expanded exponentially.

I honestly think we're only a couple years away from having video of every play of each top prospects' careers available and organized in one place. I predict by the 2014 draft, we'll have at least a dozen full game youtube videos of at least the top 50 prospects in the draft. To me, that's the future and it'll be here so much quicker than anyone thinks.
I pretty much could do it now If I wanted to. I have plenty of Full Game cut ups that ive made. LSU,Alabama ,Georgia for example I full cut the Defense. It makes it easier to make multiple vids quickly. Some people complain that I dont show every snap some say I show to many snaps. Honestly the only snaps I cut are the 1's the player is either not shown ,not directly involved, or nothing of consequence shown. i show about 75% of a players snaps if they are lineman or LB's. CB's ,safety and WR videos kind of suck because I dont have coaches tape.
Old 05-18-2012, 08:11 PM    (permalink
HakeemtheMachine
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Does anyone know which program people use to make these videos? I have access to a lot of college football tapes and routinely use them for my own personal scouting and I wouldn't mind uploading a few videos from time to time if the program used to edit the videos was easy to use. I noticed E.J. Manuel was missing on here and I was just about to review his game against Florida from last season so that's a possibility.
I use AVS Video Editor
Old 05-18-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
HakeemtheMachine
Rookie

If u go through my Pages Jmpasq,Jmpasqdraftjedi,JPdraftjedi theres a lot more then these
Old 05-20-2012, 05:19 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Curtis McNeal, RB, USC

vs Stanford 2011

Last edited by norcalgsr : 05-28-2012 at 11:34 PM.
Old 05-22-2012, 05:31 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
Michael Dyer, RB, Auburn(JR)
He's transferred to Arkansas State - they are applying for him to be eligible right away, but he may not be able to play in 2012.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
HakeemtheMachine
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengalbuck View Post

the reason I got into making the videos was to allow people who didnt have the time or access to view games have the opportunity to make up their own minds
Old 05-22-2012, 10:36 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Amerson, CB, NC State

vs Louisville

vs UNC

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-10-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
HakeemtheMachine
Rookie

Eric Reid vs 7 Teams
Old 06-10-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangermouse View Post
Tyler Bray, QB, Tennessee(JR)

vs Cincinnati

vs Bama

vs Montana
Dude looks fearless on some of those throws. Certainly not afraid to try and thread the needle, which could hurt him in the NFL. Certainly has the confidence, accuracy and arm strength, but he needs to get better at looking defenders off and making smarter throws. On some throws he looks like a genius and some some he looks overly confident in his arm strength. This is going to be a huge year for him and all of Tennessee, going to be fun to see if he can progress into the #2 QB in this draft like I expect him to. I think the ideal scenario for him would be KC or Arizona where he can step in right away and have talent around him to help him develop, while guys like Barkley and Wilson should be able to step in right away on any team and be just fine.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Dude looks fearless on some of those throws. Certainly not afraid to try and thread the needle, which could hurt him in the NFL. Certainly has the confidence, accuracy and arm strength, but he needs to get better at looking defenders off and making smarter throws. On some throws he looks like a genius and some some he looks overly confident in his arm strength.
Is that the Matthew Stafford scouting report coming out of Georgia?
Old 06-10-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
HakeemtheMachine
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Dude looks fearless on some of those throws. Certainly not afraid to try and thread the needle, which could hurt him in the NFL. Certainly has the confidence, accuracy and arm strength, but he needs to get better at looking defenders off and making smarter throws. On some throws he looks like a genius and some some he looks overly confident in his arm strength. This is going to be a huge year for him and all of Tennessee, going to be fun to see if he can progress into the #2 QB in this draft like I expect him to. I think the ideal scenario for him would be KC or Arizona where he can step in right away and have talent around him to help him develop, while guys like Barkley and Wilson should be able to step in right away on any team and be just fine.
Bray has very sloppy mechanics and it hurts his accuracy. When Bray is locked in he can be very dangerous. I had 2 other games I did besides Cinci, vs Florida and Georgia

Last edited by HakeemtheMachine : 06-10-2012 at 04:03 PM. Reason: wrong word usage