Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 05-04-2012, 06:09 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tommorrow, you should do Tommy Reese.

Oh wait... he's from Notre Dame. No one is taking him serious.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:09 PM    (permalink
MI_Buckeye
Veteran

MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MI_Buckeye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am really starting to think these weed busts are all racially-based. I have known several white people caught with weed. None of them went to jail. In fact, many of them were just let go after dumping the weed. The only two people I've ever known to be arrested for weed were black.
MI_Buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagy34 View Post
I love the college football is a mess comment. If it truly was weed and adderall then people need to chill out. Is everyone so nieve that they have no idea what happens on a college campus? Did he choke a women? Did he kill somebody? Lets calm down.

If you don't realize that people do things like this in college then you should ask around. Its a lot more prevelant than people think. If you think college football is a mess because of things like this then make sure your kids don't go to college, because it goes on every where.
The original story didn't state what the "controlled substance" was. I don't think anyone is making a big deal out of this, after the facts came out.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI_Buckeye View Post
I am really starting to think these weed busts are all racially-based. I have known several white people caught with weed. None of them went to jail. In fact, many of them were just let go after dumping the weed. The only two people I've ever known to be arrested for weed were black.

Well, if you've experienced it, I'm sure we can just apply it to the large scale.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Well, if you've experienced it, I'm sure we can just apply it to the large scale.
Drug arrest rates by race
Quote:
Blacks have been arrested nationwide on drug charges at higher rates than whites for nearly three decades, even though they engage in drug offenses at comparable rates, Human Rights Watch said in a report released today.
African Americans were arrested on drug charges at rates that were 2.8 to 5.5 times as high as those of white adults in every year from 1980 through 2007, the last year for which complete data were available. About one in three of the more than 25.4 million adult drug arrestees during that period was African American.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From reading the collective opinions about most people and drugs, I find it readily apparent that most people are very focused on getting their party on and not very focused on getting their education on.

I say this as a person that does not give a **** about whatever anyone wants to put into their body (as long as they aren't pregnant).

My only rules with that are don't get drunk/high and operate vehicles or weapons or do anything that will harm anyone other than yourself.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder if Sammy Watkins is also drinking ****** beer/alcohol at parties. If so, I say he gets the death penalty.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I wonder if Sammy Watkins is also drinking ****** beer/alcohol at parties. If so, I say he gets the death penalty.
Yeah, I can't get mad about this stuff.

False indignation by a bunch of idiot reporters and "analysts" that are a few IQ points north of full re-tard and probably did (and some still do) partake in much more depraved activities.

College sports is completely messed up, but it's not because this kid got caught with some MJ.
Old 05-05-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagy34 View Post
I love the college football is a mess comment. If it truly was weed and adderall then people need to chill out. Is everyone so nieve that they have no idea what happens on a college campus? Did he choke a women? Did he kill somebody? Lets calm down.

If you don't realize that people do things like this in college then you should ask around. Its a lot more prevelant than people think. If you think college football is a mess because of things like this then make sure your kids don't go to college, because it goes on every where.
I think you're missing a huge detail. He was operating a vehicle.

If he got a DWI with alcohol, you wouldn't say, "Everyone drinks in college."

That's not the point. Nothing wrong with using alcohol or marijuana to me, but get the **** off the road if you're going to do it.
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 12:42 AM    (permalink
GallopingGhost
Veteran

GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GallopingGhost is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only two things i can obtain from this thread and article.
**** the Five-O
and.....
**** the uninformed
GallopingGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should have gone to Michigan -- weed is decriminalized in Ann Arbor. This would be my sales pitch if I were recruiting players for UofM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's the offseason!!!
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:47 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing getting caught with aderrall and weed mean is that is was actually studying for finals, unless most athletes. Yeah, he is dumb for being caught, but he is literally doing the same thing every other college student does this time of year.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:49 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post

That's not the point. Nothing wrong with using alcohol or marijuana to me, but get the **** off the road if you're going to do it.
Wait, he was driving on adderall and/or pot????? Arrest him.

It's finals time. Yeah he ****** up, but at least he is being a student. He will be fine. Don't hold this against him, this **** happens. Trust me.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 06:58 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post

You are the first person to mention drinking. There is a reason it was not a DWI. You'd think if he spent the night in prison for simple possession he'd be looking at worse if there was grounds for it.

In other words, marijuana affects a person in a completely different way than alcohol, and that's apparent in the ability to operate a vehicle as much as anything else. Unless you're talking about some teenager with zero tolerance, most smokers could pass a standard driving test after smoking.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
that research could also jsut mean there are more black people using.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sammy Watkins needs to chill out. He has two more mandatory years of college football before he can declare and IMO he's already a lock top 15 pick whenever he comes out.

I hope it was youthful indiscretion and not a sign of someone who enjoys getting high on cannabis and pharmaceuticals.

If he gets busted again for anything harder than alcohol, his draft stock is going to take a hit.

Every game I saw Clemson play last season, except against WVU, Watkins looked by far like the most talented football player on the field. I'd hate to see him mess up his pro career before it's even started.
Old 05-05-2012, 09:16 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
that research could also jsut mean there are more black people using.

LOL!! Are you serious??

Let's say in a population of 20 people, 17 White, 3 Black, a third from each group are weed heads. That's about 6 White people and ONE Black guy.

According to national statistics, that one Black guy is arrested 5x more than than the collective amount of arrests by the six White people.

If cops randomly targeted White kids in most American suburbs and HS, there would be a spike in the amount of drug arrests for that demographic.

Justice isn't blind. Watkins needs to figure out what's up.

Old 05-05-2012, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Jimmy
All-Pro

Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
College football is a mess.
is it really, though?

this is ONE week worth of crime log entries for my college. it's bound to be an athlete every now and then.

http://huntnewsnu.com/2010/09/crime-log-65/
Jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
LOL!! Are you serious??

Let's say in a population of 20 people, 17 White, 3 Black, a third from each group are weed heads. That's about 6 White people and ONE Black guy.

According to national statistics, that one Black guy is arrested 5x more than than the collective amount of arrests by the six White people.

If cops randomly targeted White kids in most American suburbs and HS, there would be a spike in the amount of drug arrests for that demographic.

Justice isn't blind. Watkins needs to figure out what's up.

LOL!! Are you serious, did you seriously not get that i was just complaining about how it was presented??????

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
gator3guy
Veteran

gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gator3guy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chip don't do it!!!!!!!!
gator3guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
only cause im an auburn fan and he raped us last year. so id rather not play him haha.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy View Post
Chip don't do it!!!!!!!!
LOL!!
Old 05-05-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Flyboy
All-Pro

Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Flyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator3guy View Post
Chip don't do it!!!!!!!!
Such a classic.
The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer
Flyboy is offline   Reply With Quote