Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 05-05-2012, 03:57 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Redshirt Sophomores for 2013

Other than Giovani Bernard, who are the top redshirt sophomores in college football that will be draft eligible for 2013?
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jawan Jamison, RB, Rutgers.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would have to say Louis Nix III, NT for Notre Dame along with Cameron Fleming OT Stanford.
Old 05-05-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
I would have to say Louis Nix III, NT for Notre Dame along with Cameron Fleming OT Stanford.
he'd first have to regain his starting spot

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ross Apo, WR BYU. He and Junior teammate Cody Hoffman are going to have a big year.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

Kyle Prater, WR Northwestern. He's officially eligible to play this season, so keep an eye on him.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Roby at Ohio State. One of the top CBs in the Big Ten, possibly the top.
Old 08-04-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
asdf1223
Veteran

asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.asdf1223 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Josh Shirley's a guy to keep an eye out for. 8.5 sacks last year as a redshirt frosh for U-Dub but 5.5 in the last 3 games including 3 against Baylor. Expected to be the primary pass rusher in the Husky's weird 3-4/4-3 alignment. Undersized at 6-3/230 but really quick.

Needs some major work against the run and has some character issues(Kicked out of UCLA for stealing a purse).
Old 08-04-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
As of right now I haven't seen anything from Roby to make me say he's one of the best CBs in the Big10. He does however have the tools to develop into a top tier prospect (heard reports that he clocked a 4.31 40). A player to keep an eye for sure, but a little raw last year, we'll see how he's progressed as the season begins.
dmoneyrockin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmoneyrockin View Post
As of right now I haven't seen anything from Roby to make me say he's one of the best CBs in the Big10. He does however have the tools to develop into a top tier prospect (heard reports that he clocked a 4.31 40). A player to keep an eye for sure, but a little raw last year, we'll see how he's progressed as the season begins.
watch Ohio State/Illinois from last year. Big, physical corner who ran a 4.31 and has the ball skills to boot (was a WR recruit in high school). Had a surprise, great redshirt freshman year. I have no doubt that he will emerge as one of the top 2 or 3 CBs in the league at least next year. I was surprised he didn't get more preseason recognition after the year he had last year.
Old 08-05-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dmoneyrockin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
watch Ohio State/Illinois from last year. Big, physical corner who ran a 4.31 and has the ball skills to boot (was a WR recruit in high school). Had a surprise, great redshirt freshman year. I have no doubt that he will emerge as one of the top 2 or 3 CBs in the league at least next year. I was surprised he didn't get more preseason recognition after the year he had last year.
I felt he was very inconsistant last year (I do agree that he had a good year and was a big surprise). He definately has the skill set to develop into a top tier talent.
I think the terribleness of Howard made him look a lot better too. Lol. Looking for Dorian Grant to take that starting spot and become a bigtime prospect himself.
Old 08-06-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

Well if you compare him to other top Big Ten corners in the league last year yeah he was inconsistent but he was a freshman starting at a big school like Ohio State and he had a great year. No doubt he is expected to be one of the top corners in the B1G this season and a guy who could/should be drafted in the first 2 rounds when he comes out.
Old 08-06-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
dmoneyrockin
Rookie

Totally agree. If Roby develops his craft he has shown the physical skill set to be a shut down corner. Has the look of a young Jonathan Joeseph, imo.
Old 08-09-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bigbenn
Veteran

bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.

Quote:

I can vouch for Roby here. The Illini game last year made me a believer, especially after he talked BEFORE the game. Now, I still hate that the wind was a factor, but he limited (Not shut down) AJ Jenkins somewhat. As a RS freshman that was very impressive and no doubt I think he will be at least an early round pick based off LAST year (Solid 2nd round but won't fall past the 3rd). It will be interesting to see the jump he makes this year because he has first round potential for sure. Corners with that type of size, physicality and speed don't grow on trees.

With that being said, he's not better than Terry Hawthorne. Hawthorne is no doubt the best CB in the B10 and I personally think he the best CB in the country in my honest opinion. There's no CB even on his level to be honest this year. So so underrated to this point, but he won't be much longer. I think it's Hawthorne and then it's the next tier. In the mix in that next tier from the top is Roby, Adams from MSU and the other Illini CB Justin Green (Yes I'm serious...watch him because he'll be a surprise pick a la Tavon Wilson...legit sub 4.35 speed and cover skills will do that not to mention he is good in run support). I'm not as sold on Micah Hyde as a lot of people are. Good college CB, but not on the same level as any of those guys.

Last edited by bigbenn : 08-09-2012 at 05:40 PM.
bigbenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicket View Post
he'd first have to regain his starting spot
I'm an ND fan but not enough to follow them through the summer.....why the hell did Nix lose his starting spot?

Also, while I'm on the subject, Golson should be the QB. That's a thing that's happening, right?