Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-06-2012, 12:37 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Cotto!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:39 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I WAS hoping cotto would win but who ******* knows..boxing is deep throating maywaether

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Floyd is the best heel ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

goure a fhhel fo away brody

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shut the **** up Raiderz and learn to type when drunk. Glad Floyd won this fight though, and he actually deserved to win this unlike Manny's last fight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-06-2012, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Shut the **** up Raiderz and learn to type when drunk. Glad Floyd won this fight though, and he actually deserved to win this unlike Manny's last fight.
ey fack you boody!!!

I know how to typen when I am drunk...you don;t know how to type when I'm drunk and Manny is better than Floyd so suck it!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great fight, Floyd is just too good.

Hopefully the 2 big dogs pull their heads out of their asses and decide to fight. Im just worried by the time they decide to do it there both gonna be washed up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

i5t not gon happen soon...if floyd and pacman fight and one loses like its inevitably gonna happen then bocing will lose its appeal and die

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Yes it will. They know they have to make the most amount of money possible, so they'll do it either in the fall or next year at the latest. It must be done.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-06-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayweather will make sure to have at least one fight after he gets out before he agrees to it. I really hope it goes down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

damn brodu no need to b so hostile foo

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 01:14 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
damn brodu no need to b so hostile foo
Step away from the computer, and either hang out with people or watch something or sleep. You + drunk + typing = bad idea.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-06-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Sad wank........I AM ******* TALKING, DO NOT ******* INTERRUPT ME WITH YOUR GIBBERISH. YOU WAIT PATIENTLY, OR I WILL FORCE YOU TO GO BACK TO MASTURBATING WITH TEARS RUNNING DOWN YOUR ******* FACE?

IS THAT WHAT GETS YOU OFF *****? TEARS RUNNING DOWN AND HITTING YOUR DICK?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-06-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Lmfao pissed off Brody is da besg

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 05-06-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

honestly floyd would beat manny, styles make fights and pacquio has no chance vs a counter boxer

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mayweather is great. We all know this and we all know Pac-Floyd has to happen for boxing history.

That said, props to Miguel ******* Cotto. He is everything that is right about boxing and life in general. A class act all the way, busts his ass to learn English and is 100% fluent now, most consistently exciting fighter in the biz, and he got Floyd Mayweather to actually fight. Cotto is the ******* man.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
honestly floyd would beat manny, styles make fights and pacquio has no chance vs a counter boxer
I tend to agree.....the story of the fight is gonna be if Pac can apply pressure....I think he is too small. Still though, this absolutely has to happen for boxing. We have to see it. Plus, Pac is better all time until Floyd beats him or wins title in a couple more weight divisions, so that should be motivation enough.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:45 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Also, fwiw, I am 100% convinced that Margarito would have had an excellent chance to stop Floyd had Floyd not ducked him 5 years ago. Round 8 would have been every round with Tony, but there would have been more punches. Mayweather would have had a seriously rough time of it and I would have LOVED to see that fight. Instead, we got Sharmba Mitchell!

**Obviously the huge cavaet here is the hand wraps, but just take that out of the equation and look at the fight from the perspective of how Margo was fighting in 2007**
Old 05-20-2012, 03:29 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pacquiao Bradley 24/7

thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WAR BUTE! Froch is gonna get smashed.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Froch grew up near me!

GO FROCH!!!!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Froch is a class-act and I love him but he's gonna get smashed by Bute. Bute is way more faster, quick, stronger than him.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I love Bute. I really want to see him fight live in Montreal.
Old 05-26-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited for Alvarez vs. Williams. The Punisher is one of my favorites. Canelo probably took this fight based on Williams looking done recently, but he only really struggles with the overhand left. Good to see Canelo take on a bigger fight though.

Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds : 05-26-2012 at 03:32 PM.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wow. What a performance by Froch. He is a bit of a prick, but you gotta love that guy.