Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TARGET: Men's Faculty Restroom
MISSION STATUS: Target Destroyed, Mission Accomplished

Return to base.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 08:52 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Either you spelled that word wrong or you are doing something totally new, but still wrong, in that toilet.
i spelled ******** with 2 T's im not really sure of the exact spelling plus it was on my phone yeah i read swdc while i **** wu wu
Old 08-27-2010, 10:10 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
TARGET: Men's Faculty Restroom
MISSION STATUS: Target Destroyed, Mission Accomplished

Return to base.
CJ, I don't know how many times over that this needs to be said, but you're the greatest, hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 01:49 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm OK with them....

In my younger years, I couldn't pee unless I was alone in the bathroom. Just couldn't do it, even if I really needed to. I also would not poop in a public bathroom even when alone, due to germaphobia.

I evolved, I had to - college beckoned. And now I can do both just fine, although I still make sure to clean the toilet if need be. I never enjoyed the communal bathrooms freshman year, but I dealt.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:25 PM    (permalink
PrimetimeTheDon
Rookie

PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.

Use 'em all the time. I'm real sloppy about it putting away too, I just kind of back up a nd let it dangle for a second before tucking it in.

Badababaaa, I'm lovin it.
PrimetimeTheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 05:26 PM    (permalink
PrimetimeTheDon
Rookie

PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.PrimetimeTheDon is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
I'm OK with them....

In my younger years, I couldn't pee unless I was alone in the bathroom.
Damn, that small huh?

Badababaaa, I'm lovin it.
PrimetimeTheDon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Im ******** in a public toilet right now awesome
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
One of these days I'm gonna muster up the balls to piss on someone when they stand in the stall next to me with plenty of other ones around. Gotta adhere to man code, and repercussions will occur if these rules are broken. I've already asked what I thought were straight guys if they weregay when they've done it, and then inform them of man code, but there's only so much you can take.
Unrelated, but I once had to take a piss in the bushes while walking from one bar district to another. I started peeing, and the bush started yelling. Yup, I was peeing on a sleeping bum! Normally I'd have felt bad, but **** that guy!
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 03:48 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there I was doing the deed, and dude comes in and goes into the next stall. I'm thinking "okay let me get the hell out of here", but even before I could the guy starts making no business about dropping the bomb and follows with "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH......." At that point I had to plug my ears and just out of there. And he knew I was there. I used the camo-cough technique earlier.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 05-08-2012 at 04:08 AM.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:31 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was you?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 05:32 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
So there I was doing the deed, and dude comes in and goes into the next stall. I'm thinking "okay let me get the hell out of here", but even before I could the guy starts making no business about dropping the bomb and follows with "AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHH......." At that point I had to plug my ears and just out of there. And he knew I was there. I used the camo-cough technique earlier.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 09:23 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
That was obviously an invitation to Battleshits.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, I just read some of this thread for the first time. LOL.

Ok, I rarely #2 in a public restroom. But when nature calls, you must listen.

I'm a germaphobe. I do the following:
1) Wipe down the seat. Optionally using purell if on my person.
2) Lay a protective layer of paper on the water to prevent backsplash.
3) Place TP on the seat and on the open crotch part of the toilet if the seat is one of those U types instead of a O type.
4) When pulling pants down I keep them up pretty high so they don't touch the floor.

This works well for me.

I absolutely hate when people are in the room when I am ********. I clamp up like a bank vault. Fight or flight reflex.

I used to get it really bad when peeing. I couldn't pee in public. Like at a game after a bunch of beer and I thought I was going to piss myself. I'd wait in line forever, and get up to the urinal and I couldn't go. Subconcious mind wouldn't let me pee. I'd stand there forever and I'd finally get going.

My solution was to just wait for the stalls. My brain lets me pee no problem in them. It took a long while before the issue went away.

I was relieved when I was in college when I found out that it was common enough to have a name, "Stadium Dick".
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 10:38 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, if you guys saw how dirty even the cleanest rooms are (my job has allowed me to do this), you wouldn't care about germs at all. I understand not wanting to sit on a seat that is encrusted in ****, or someone pissed all over, but if the seat is clean looking, who cares? There are germs on even the "cleanest" surfaces anyway, and in situations like that it really isn't any different. With my job ripping up floors, I get to see, with every job, all the dirt and filth people walk around in right below their feet, or right behind the layer of paint on the walls, and its never pretty, even in the cleanest houses. However clean you think your house is, it is ten times dirtier than you expect.

Now I'm not advocating being a slob or sitting down on a **** covered toilet seat, I'm just saying I don't get why people freak out in a bathroom because *gasp* other people use it.

Old 05-08-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Honestly, if you guys saw how dirty even the cleanest rooms are (my job has allowed me to do this), you wouldn't care about germs at all. I understand not wanting to sit on a seat that is encrusted in ****, or someone pissed all over, but if the seat is clean looking, who cares? There are germs on even the "cleanest" surfaces anyway, and in situations like that it really isn't any different. With my job ripping up floors, I get to see, with every job, all the dirt and filth people walk around in right below their feet, or right behind the layer of paint on the walls, and its never pretty, even in the cleanest houses. However clean you think your house is, it is ten times dirtier than you expect.

Now I'm not advocating being a slob or sitting down on a **** covered toilet seat, I'm just saying I don't get why people freak out in a bathroom because *gasp* other people use it.
I feel what you are saying. But I worry about stds and other weird **** on the toilet. If my schlong gets anywhere near unprotected porcelain I freak out.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Are there STDs you can get by simply having your privates in proximity to them? Unless you stick your dick right in a pile of slimy **** on a toilet, you should be ok, lol.

Old 05-08-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Are there STDs you can get by simply having your privates in proximity to them? Unless you stick your dick right in a pile of slimy **** on a toilet, you should be ok, lol.
You are correct. It still won't change my routine or my weird germaphobia.

Believe me, I totally get what you are saying with dirt/bacteria/viruses no matter how much you clean.

I saw a show where they compared the filth accumulated on a piece of dropped food on a NYC sidewalk vs a freshly cleaned floor. The cleaned floor had more germs and more variety. The reason being that the sidewalk was exposed to UV, which kills a lot of harmful bacteria and viruses.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post

I used to get it really bad when peeing. I couldn't pee in public. Like at a game after a bunch of beer and I thought I was going to piss myself. I'd wait in line forever, and get up to the urinal and I couldn't go. Subconcious mind wouldn't let me pee. I'd stand there forever and I'd finally get going.

My solution was to just wait for the stalls. My brain lets me pee no problem in them. It took a long while before the issue went away.

I was relieved when I was in college when I found out that it was common enough to have a name, "Stadium Dick".
I don't have a problem taking a piss in a stall, but I hate urinals. I have to stand there for about a minute before anything comes out.

I also hate taking a crap at work. I walk in there, and without fail, there is always some guy who is my the boss of my boss's boss or something like that in the bathroom. So now, I have to attempt to keep my crap silent and not stinky so as to not disgust somebody very important at my job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I don't have a problem taking a piss in a stall, but I hate urinals. I have to stand there for about a minute before anything comes out.

I also hate taking a crap at work. I walk in there, and without fail, there is always some guy who is my the boss of my boss's boss or something like that in the bathroom. So now, I have to attempt to keep my crap silent and not stinky so as to not disgust somebody very important at my job.
Yeah, it was urinals for me. Worse were those trough things at some bars.

That left me awhile ago, thankfully. It was a gradual thing.

Let your poop rip no matter whom is in there. A powerful dude might actually respect you more for letting that **** rip.
Old 05-08-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post

Let your poop rip no matter whom is in there. A powerful dude might actually respect you more for letting that **** rip.
I see what you did there...

Old 05-13-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Judge me for who I am; not for where I poop.
Old 05-13-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am the classic "home *******" as I can't reliably **** anywhere but my own fortress of solitude. I've got books, magazines, ample leg space, and a seat I'm comfortable with. It's a big deal to me. Don't judge me!

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote