Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-12-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

cole absolutely belongs up there. He's probably 5 behind Allen, JPP, Peppers and Mario
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From reading this thread a lot of people seem to be overlooking players like James Ihedigbo, Brandon Deaderick, Kyle Love, Rob Ninkovich, Tracey White, Sterling Moore, Kyle Arrington, Jermaine Cunningham, Jeff Tarpinian etc

And to me that is more insulting than people overlooking Trent Cole

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
cole absolutely belongs up there. He's probably 5 behind Allen, JPP, Peppers and Mario
I'd put him behind those as well. I love me some Cole but he's not better than those 4 imo.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:25 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that he hasn't made a single list yet shows me just how underrated this guy is. I'm good with that.

Last edited by phlysac : 05-12-2012 at 11:33 PM.
phlysac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My boy Ice!
Old 05-13-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
ramsrule
Rookie

ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ramsrule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Many may think I am biased, but Mr. Long is one of the top 5 DE in the league.
ramsrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramsrule View Post
Many may think I am biased, but Mr. Long is one of the top 5 DE in the league.
I don't consider him a top 5 DE at all. This year was his 1st year of double digit sacks. Other than that he has been average. I think he is good, but nothing more after that.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys do know that London Fletcher plays in a 3-4 right? Or does it not matter what postion they actually play?
Old 05-13-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking at the first page and trying to figure out when did Sean Lee and Darryl Washington(really) become better than David Harris, as 3-4 ILBs go. Harris never gets any love and its ashame because he's hella good.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
The fact that he hasn't made a single list yet shows me just how underrated this guy is. I'm good with that.

And he never will....which is just fine. Hopefully that makes him easier to re-sign after the season as well.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
From reading this thread a lot of people seem to be overlooking players like James Ihedigbo, Brandon Deaderick, Kyle Love, Rob Ninkovich, Tracey White, Sterling Moore, Kyle Arrington, Jermaine Cunningham, Jeff Tarpinian etc
El Oh El. You think those guys are being slighted in a thread about top 5 players at their spots? Ohmagawd. Homer much?
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
El Oh El. You think those guys are being slighted in a thread about top 5 players at their spots? Ohmagawd. Homer much?
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, you just missed it. Completely.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic, you just missed it. Completely.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonathan Babineaux should be in the top 5 4-3 DT's. And Grimes and Samuel are easily two of the top 5 CB's in the NFL. no other corners had under a 5.00 YPA allowed last year.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Looking at the first page and trying to figure out when did Sean Lee and Darryl Washington(really) become better than David Harris, as 3-4 ILBs go. Harris never gets any love and its ashame because he's hella good.
I was thinking the same thing but choose not to comment on him as a Jets player, but I agree. I personally think he is exceptional. He can pretty much do everything you require; inside run, outside run, blitz, coverage, be physical, leadership, let his play do that talking (on this team that is worth noting. I honestly don't even know what his voice sounds like).

I haven't seen much of Daryl Washington, but Sean Lee I think is very good, and commented on in my last post.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Fico
Rookie

Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Fico is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For anyone leaving Brian Cushing out of your top 5 ILB's, I respect your opinion but you're wrong and I hate you.
Fico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:24 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Jonathan Babineaux should be in the top 5 4-3 DT's. And Grimes and Samuel are easily two of the top 5 CB's in the NFL. no other corners had under a 5.00 YPA allowed last year.
go away scar, nobody misses your homerism.

I wouldn't rank Samuel a top 5 corner because I like my corners to be able to at least pretend to tackle.

and if he's an eagle, you don't put his name there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I honestly can't believe Brandon Carr is making any top 5 list. He wasn't even the best corner on the Chiefs, Brandon Flowers was, and it wasn't close. Ugh. If Carr was still a Chief he'd be nowhere on any top 5 lists, but because he's a Cowboy he's a top 5 corner?

Also, my boy Derrick Johsnon should be getting a lot more love for 3-4 ILBs. Just sayin.
Yeah, I didn't get that either. I know some people were down on Flowers a couple games last year, but Carr never came close to closing the gap.

But he's a Cowboy and now he is top 10? Yikes.

Also, as much as I hate it, DJ deserves consideration. He's gone from a solid/unspectacular OLB to a big player at ILB.

On a homer note, what does Tommy Kelly have to do to get mentioned even once in this thread? He has the most sacks from the DT position over the past two years and he is a pocket disrupting animal.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:27 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geno <3

I love Geno Atkins. He's like a young Tommie Harris.
Old 05-14-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a ton of talent at 34 ILB right now. Its hard to squeeze in the top 5.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 02:53 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Harris has always been criminally underrated, even during his Michigan days.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Geno <3

I love Geno Atkins. He's like a young Tommie Harris.
Hate you Bill Polian. I wanted him so bad.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scar988 View Post
Come on now, this is getting ridiculous. Just like Thomas Decoud is a top 10 safety right now right? To say Grimes and Samuel are easily two of the top 5 corners makes you one of the biggest homers on the board. I'd say both readily deserve a spot in the top 10 (arguable in Samuel's case) but you go way overboard on this. A top 5 corner would not have been traded for a 7th round pick. Babineaux also regressed last season.
Old 05-14-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

Made my list... just saying

Quote:
Another problem solved with my list... just saying... again

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.

Last edited by Sloopy : 05-14-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote