Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
MOTH would be proud of you!
Yea this made me laugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You are really tossing the word love around.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you guys again?
I also noticed this.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm 27 and she's 26. We've both been burned and through the circus of entering into a serious relationship when we were 19. I've known of her for 2 years and have been close to her for 7 months, have wanted her and felt an attraction for 5 months, and dating for almost 3 months now.

Plus, out personalities seem to match perfectly. I can be sensitive or tough without being an asshole, and she is loving and fun without being a sl*t. Our interests align and we're diverse enough to never be bored together.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 05-11-2012 at 04:54 PM.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do have a few red flags. Like joining the Army next year and going through OCS. She's supportive and proud but the prospect of me not being around has to scare the **** out of her. She'd never admit that in a million years though, but I don't know how it wouldn't.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 05-11-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
I do have a few red flags. Like joining the Army next year and going through OCS. She's supportive and proud but the prospect of me not being around has to scare the **** out of her. She'd never admit that in a million years though, but I don't know how it wouldn't.
You are joining the military next year? Are you sure you want to commit to a relationship then? I mean even if you guys get along great initially and are together for a year...being away is being away. Make sure you think long and hard about what you really want to pursue. Girls, all kinds, come and go.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

I spent a lot of nights thinking about that, but I'm taking this one. It would haunt me forever if I didn't find out for sure. If she turns me down then I can focus on my career, and if she joins me then she can enjoy spending my money and benefits. I'll do my best to surround her with our family and friends for when I'd be gone.

Who knows anyway? I could blow my knee out in basic and be done before I even start. I figured I can just take it one day at a time.

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 05-11-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Old 05-11-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well good luck whatever you decide to do. I hope it works out for you.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 05:48 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad sign or she just nervous? This girl told me about some new place in town so I met her there for lunch after I left filling out paperwork for work. I called her to tell her I was leaving and she asked me if it is alright if "Girl B" joins us. I said sure, but "girl b" was having lunch with her mother.

So anyways, again, bad sign or she just nervous?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad sign, IMO.
Old 05-11-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Bad sign or she just nervous? This girl told me about some new place in town so I met her there for lunch after I left filling out paperwork for work. I called her to tell her I was leaving and she asked me if it is alright if "Girl B" joins us. I said sure, but "girl b" was having lunch with her mother.

So anyways, again, bad sign or she just nervous?
If she made the plans, she probably got nervous.

If you asked to meet her for lunch and she wanted to bring a friend, that would be a bad sign.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by Hurricanes25 : 05-11-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmm, well we'll find out soon. As they say, never chase girls, chase dreams first.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hmm, well we'll find out soon. As they say, never chase girls, chase dreams first.

I've never had a dream in my life, because a dream is something you want, but still haven't pursued.
Old 05-14-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I've never had a dream in my life, because a dream is something you want, but still haven't pursued.
I've never succeeded because I'm never done. With that said, I won't budge on this one.
Old 05-15-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Just got this text:

"Ok, so I'm an honest person, and no matter what your answer, we're cool, but obviously I have a crush on you, so you have to fill me in on if I should continue to or not!"

Sent back: "I think you're an awesome person and I like hanging out with you, but I don't know if there's anything more than that right now. I don't want to lead you on, I'm sorry"

Yay or nay? Too cold? She's a great chick, but I'm just not feeling it. I feel bad. Better now than later, I suppose.

Also, her friends are friends with my friends, so I'll be seeing her again no matter what. Any tips to make it less awkward next time? Like I said, I'd love to just be friends with her, but ****, this kinda ruins it now
I'm almost ashamed of this post because I've actually been in a relationship with this girl for about 18 months and am completely in love. Just a reminded to everyone to never judge a book by its cover. Pretty crazy to read this post now.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

So I take it you didn't send that to her and you two smanged?
Old 05-15-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So I take it you didn't send that to her and you two smanged?
No, I did send that to her. She was just very persistent. Something that I am very thankful for.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

For what it's worth, was over at that girls place and said, "Would you want to go to dinner sometime, like on a date." (made sure to specify that it would be a date) and she said yes immediately.
Old 05-17-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
You are joining the military next year? Are you sure you want to commit to a relationship then? I mean even if you guys get along great initially and are together for a year...being away is being away. Make sure you think long and hard about what you really want to pursue. Girls, all kinds, come and go.
Quoted for truth.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:13 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going on a date Saturday with this one waitress I met. Everytime I go to her restaraunt we always seem to catch the other one starring so Finally I asked for her number and hey success.

The only thing is I'm 26 and she's 19. So I don't know if we're going to be looking for the same things. Plus it'll be tough with her not being 21 yet, all my friends love chillin at bars and grabbin a few drinks.

I talk to my friends about it and I don't know, my work friends are weird, this one guy is 24 years old and he says he absolutely will not date anyone younger than 21. But then I got my high school friends who give me...As long as she's 18 man and you guys like eachother, go for it.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I'm going on a date Saturday with this one waitress I met. Everytime I go to her restaraunt we always seem to catch the other one starring so Finally I asked for her number and hey success.

The only thing is I'm 26 and she's 19. So I don't know if we're going to be looking for the same things. Plus it'll be tough with her not being 21 yet, all my friends love chillin at bars and grabbin a few drinks.

I talk to my friends about it and I don't know, my work friends are weird, this one guy is 24 years old and he says he absolutely will not date anyone younger than 21. But then I got my high school friends who give me...As long as she's 18 man and you guys like eachother, go for it.
I personally think that is too young for you - dating wise of course ;) . Girls that age are ******* stupid.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 07:24 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I personally think that is too young for you - dating wise of course ;) . Girls that age are ******* stupid.
Yeah.....but **** she's hott.
Old 05-18-2012, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Yeah.....but **** she's hott.
Fantastic, if you just want to bang. If you are expecting a serious relationship, I'd be extremely hesitant.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Fantastic, if you just want to bang. If you are expecting a serious relationship, I'd be extremely hesitant.
This dont go in excpecting anything serious and you should be fine
Old 05-18-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
This dont go in excpecting anything serious and you should be fine
some real life advice here.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Hey I wrote up a post about a girl a while ago, but I'll just jump into it rather than try to sum things up from the previous post.

I'm in more of a reflective state because the whole thing is over. This girl "wasn't ready for a relationship" so I told her we could be friends and I was going to do my best to move on. Well, she saw that she didn't get nearly as much attention as she used to from me so she flirted with me a lot. It was really hard, but I was able to keep myself from getting roped in. Finally, she tells me that she can see me moving on and if I'm still open she wants to date me because she really likes me.

I told her to think, sleep, and pray about it and we would talk about it. She got back to me and said she wanted to pursue dating. So we went out to eat after a play I was in. Things went well and conversation was good. We held hands and that's as far as it went for the night because we met up with some friends afterwards.

I am a theatre major so I have a lot of [EDIT: homosexual] friends and she was cuddling and talking to them a lot. She just didn't act at all how she did before we were dating. I was really pissed off, but I was able to keep my emotions in check.

Finally I had enough. I told her we needed to talk and it would take merely 15 minutes cause she was really good at flaking. In that 15 minute conversation she said "I'm not ready for a relationship" and "I liked the idea of you rather than you." I asked her if she ever could see herself being ready for a relationship with me and she said no.

I guess I just wonder what I could have possibly done wrong in one date. All of her friends said that I did everything right and they were kinda mad at her for doing this to me. I know it is hard for you guys to critique something I didn't summarize very well, but I guess I'm just wondering about better dating methods. I don't want to make a girl uncomfortable, but I want to be a leader in a relationship. It is just all really hard because she was so immature about everything. I'm merely finishing my freshman year in college so I have plenty of time. I'm just kinda left in this wake feeling like absolute crap. It was really a shot to my confidence. Thanks guys and I appreciate any advice for getting over her and having successful relationships in the future.
Posted this earlier on. I just got hit with something that hurt really bad to be honest. So while we were dating there was this guy who was a complete tool and flirts with everyone. He flirted with this girl and I didn't think much of it, although it bothered me. This summer I went back home, but this guy stayed and took summer classes while the girl I was pursuing lives close to campus. He messages me and says the playful meaningless flirting has turned into something. They are together now. I also mentioned earlier that I was going to see a lot of my friends from school at a six flags trip. Well, the girl and the guy will be there.

I guess I just wanted to vent. It seems like girls want the shallow jerk rather than someone who really cares for them. I just never wanted to treat her poorly and it bit me in the ass. I just don't understand why this happened. I was doing great until I got this message and now I feel as bad as ever. Damn I wish I had not dated this girl. I still want to go on the six flags trip to see all my other friends. Should I just avoid her? Am I just a ***** or would you guys be pissed and feel rejected too?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, a little backstory...I'm getting married in a few weeks and one of the groomsmen is my future brother-in-law. He just graduated from high school and is in that phase where he gets kind of embarrassed by his family and therefore doesn't have a great time at weddings. Because of this, we were pretty pumped that he started dating this girl a few months back because then he would have somebody to bring to the wedding and hopefully have a good time with. Well, she just broke up with him. Bitches.

Is there anything that can be done? His dad talked to me about a month back to make sure I watch out for him (drinking wise) at the bachelor party and reception since he's still pretty young, so I can't just get him trashed. I'm hoping we can maybe hook him up with someone at the wedding, but any other ideas?