Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 05-20-2012, 02:56 AM    (permalink
KCStud
Rookie

KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCStud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Can Matt Cassel take KC far ala Alex Smith in 2011?

IMO KC is the equivalent of the 49ers in the AFC. Really strong overall team with a game manager at QB. Cassel and Smith are so much alike to me, but Smith took a big step last year.

KC ranked 11th overall in defense last year without Eric Berry, so I think KC will be in the top 10 with him and Poe (I don't think he'll light it up, but he won't make us not top 10).

KC has arguably the best 1-2 punch in the NFL at RB with Charles and Hillis. Bowe, Breaston, Baldwin (who showed flashes or awesome potential last year) and Moeaki coming back should help him out. Winston is an elite RT so that'll help too.

I just don't see how a QB can't succeed with that much talent surrounding you. Alex Smith benefited from that talent and the coaching.

I guess my question is..do you guys think Matt Cassel could do the same thing Alex Smith did and get KC in the playoffs and win them a game or two this year?

JUST DRAFT A QB DAMNIT!!!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:36 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The 49ers had a dominating defense last season. That is the main reason they were in the playoffs. That combined with an average to decent run game. Alex Smith had some moments of greatness, but during the majority of the duration of games, he wasn't spectacular. But really, it was the defense and turnovers.

As for the Chiefs, I don't watch them that closely, but didn't Eric Berry suffer a torn ACL? There is no guarantee that he comes back to full form in his first year back from recovery. Poe is a rookie and an unknown factor at this point. I'm guessing he helps the Chiefs though.

And I disagree about Jamal Charles (also coming back from an ACL injury) and Peyton Hillis (also coming back from injury) making arguably the best 1-2 punch in the NFL. Hillis didn't play well at all last season and who knows how Charles will fare.

And Cassel...well, he had a good season two years ago, but he strikes me as the kind of guy that really needs to have a lot of talent around him to succeed. At least at this point in time. So perhaps Alex and him have that in common, but there is a new head coach in town, and Haley isn't running the offense anymore. Not to mention Denver now has Peyton Manning, and I wouldn't expect the Chargers to slouch as bad as they did last year. The Chiefs schedule looks pretty hard as well.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 05-20-2012 at 05:38 AM.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 06:29 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's only May and I'm already sick of the Chiefs hype. KC doesn't have three players on defense as good as Justin Smith, Patrick Willis and NaVorro Bowman.
Old 05-20-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would argue that KC is a better team talent wise and one of the best in the league, if Charles is 90% healthy and Hillis is somewhat productive Cassel should be able to take advantage of plenty of 1 on 1 coverage, plus the defense is pretty much set 5-10 years

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please, i started the Chiefs Bandwagon months ago.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
It's only May and I'm already sick of the Chiefs hype.
What hype?

Pretty much everyone has all ready gave the Div to Peyton Manning.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With a new coach(a better coach imo) and everyone healthy, Im anxious to see how KC does.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I would argue that KC is a better team talent wise
Please do.

I see alot of similarities. 49ers had "talent" under Singletary. Put it together is a different story.
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol a Chargers fan sick of the KC hype. Color me shocked.

The Chiefs are going to be damn good, but Cassel will limit them. I would say their ceiling is one playoff win.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Roddoliver
Rookie

Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Roddoliver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs had the 26th pass defense last season. Eric Berry made a lot of mistakes as a rookie. Who will be the other S? They lost Brandon Carr. Stanford Routt is a questionable replacement. Peyton Manning and Philip Rivers in the division. The Chiefs might have the worst starting QB in the AFC West. The NFC West did not have any decent QB to challenge the 49ers for the division title in 2011. Alex Smith was the best QB in his division last season. I doubt Matt Cassel will play better than Peyton Manning and Philip Rivers. If your team does not have the best QB in the division, and not even the 2nd best, it won't be easy to reach the playoffs.
Roddoliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs had the #11 defense despite some really bad games (all but a couple were actually just the Chiefs' offense causing their defense to lose hope).

As much as I like Alex Smith, he's never had a season even close to what Cassel did in 2008 or 2010. They didn't lose to the Ravens because Cassel couldn't elevate the team, they lost because the team just wasn't good enough. In 2011, there was a whole laundry list of problems with that team. Cassel does have to put up a big season and really prove himself in 2012. He has the ability, he acts the part of the leader of the team, and now he has a competent OC, protection, and weapons. He hasn't had those three things going for him before.
Old 05-20-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
It's only May and I'm already sick of the Chiefs hype. KC doesn't have three players on defense as good as Justin Smith, Patrick Willis and NaVorro Bowman.
How about Tamba Hali, Brandon Flowers, and Eric Berry?
Old 05-20-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that if you surround Matt Cassell with enough talent whether it's on defense or offense he'll take you to the playoffs. He showed that in 2008 and 2010. He's a capable quarterback, but if you're asking him to carry a team you're just asking to fail miserably. KC has a lot of talent on both sides of the ball but most of it is just, well... Talent. Crennel will take care of that defense but I worry about the offense. Bowe is a stud but is inconsistent. Baldwin has a ton of potential but is also inconsistent and only showed small flashes in his rookie year. Charles is arguably the most dynamic runner in the NFL when healthy, but I wouldn't count on him being the same player that he was just one year removed from that injury. I could see KC winning the division or clinching a WC but that has more to do with their schedule than their team. They have lots of potential, but I'm not sure that the ability is there yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB - Chiefs
RB - Chiefs
WR - Chiefs
TE - 49ers
OL - 49ers

DL - 49ers
LB - 49ers
CB - Chiefs
S - Chiefs

Both teams are very talented. Chiefs probably have a better defense, 49ers have a better defense. I like both teams to get far into the playoffs however.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only this will take the chiefs to the next level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver is the most hyped team in history, and it's hilarious that a Chargers fan is sick of hype.. there was a stretch where you couldn't watch NFLN or ESPN without someone giving Rivers or the Chargers a handie.

As far as the Chiefs, I'm not sure. Our success will largely depend on how Berry, Moeaki, and Charles come back from injury. If they're healthy we could be a dangerous team.

I'm just not sure that Cassel is going to take us on a deep playoff run.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chiefs hype? Does such a thing exist? I thing the only time they got hype from the media was when Larry Johnson broke out. The Chiefs are extreme underdogs due to Rivers being the most overrated QB in the past decade, the Chargers being over-hyped every year only to fail, and now Denver went from questionable 8-10 win team to ZOMG Peyton Manningzzzzzzzzzz Championshipzzzzz! Denver is unbeatable! O wait, they have no real offense around Peyton and he is now older and coming off injury, but the media still will bend over for Peyton and Denver.

The Chiefs are a very talented team and it all comes down to how well Cassell plays. Romeo wants his own guy, so unless he can make Matt that this year, Cassell will be gone next year and replaced by a rookie.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Chiefs hype? Does such a thing exist? I thing the only time they got hype from the media was when Larry Johnson broke out. The Chiefs are extreme underdogs due to Rivers being the most overrated QB in the past decade, the Chargers being over-hyped every year only to fail, and now Denver went from questionable 8-10 win team to ZOMG Peyton Manningzzzzzzzzzz Championshipzzzzz! Denver is unbeatable! O wait, they have no real offense around Peyton and he is now older and coming off injury, but the media still will bend over for Peyton and Denver.

The Chiefs are a very talented team and it all comes down to how well Cassell plays. Romeo wants his own guy, so unless he can make Matt that this year, Cassell will be gone next year and replaced by a rookie.
Easy there buddy, Denver has a good OL and WRs. If Peyton can play that'll be an excellent offense.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
What hype?

Pretty much everyone has all ready gave the Div to Peyton Manning.
No, you're wrong. They're giving the division to the team that actually WON it last year. That team aka the Denver Broncos, return with all of their key players and now have replaced (in the words of many people in this forum) the worst ever starting qb in the NFL Tim Tebow with 1st ballot HoF Peyton Manning. So no my friend, they're not giving the division to Peyton Manning.
broncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
No, you're wrong. They're giving the division to the team that actually WON it last year. That team aka the Denver Broncos, return with all of their key players and now have replaced (in the words of many people in this forum) the worst ever starting qb in the NFL Tim Tebow with 1st ballot HoF Peyton Manning. So no my friend, they're not giving the division to Peyton Manning.
...I don't even...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:22 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
...I don't even...
I don't get it.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Easy there buddy, Denver has a good OL and WRs. If Peyton can play that'll be an excellent offense.
There O-Line is good yes, but Thomas and Decker are nothing special and they lost Royal. I like Thomas, but him and Decker are just average receivers right now. Hopefully for Denver fans, Peyton can make them great, but I don't see Decker breaking out. Thomas has the potential to, but he needs Peyton to be the old Peyton.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
There O-Line is good yes, but Thomas and Decker are nothing special and they lost Royal. I like Thomas, but him and Decker are just average receivers right now. Hopefully for Denver fans, Peyton can make them great, but I don't see Decker breaking out. Thomas has the potential to, but he needs Peyton to be the old Peyton.
Losing Eddie Royal as a WR is irrelevant, he's not good at all.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
But TEBOW JUST WINZ GAIMEZZZ YOU NO HAVE TEBOW YOU NO WINZ GAMEZZ

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

Im not a homer, it happened, it's a fact. The Broncos won the division last year, won a playoff game and now return this year with an improvement at the QB position.

Im not saying the Broncos are the best team ever and will definitely win the Super Bowl this year, my point is that it's not a stretch to say they are the favorites to win the division again.