Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 05-26-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

was he also neutral and unaware that neutral = evil?

Ha Rhoda Pearlman, ya you can kinda tell when people are just flat out **** roles/characters

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was too much for my weak heart to take!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
was he also neutral and unaware that neutral = evil?

Ha Rhoda Pearlman, ya you can kinda tell when people are just flat out **** roles/characters
I just meant in the sense that you could tell his heart wasn't in it. You gotta go hard SP. You knew you were good, you have to ******* fight everyone. Just start breaking down why you think other people are evil. Start calling people names and ****. Ah well, sad to say but at least you were only Rhonda.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares if you get a crap role? I usually agree with you, but just play the **** out. If you only play for good roles you shouldn't play at all.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It wasn't because I got this role. Basically what Gonzo said, my heart wasn't in it.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-26-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Then why sign up in the first place?
Old 05-26-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You had what? Three votes? How hard would it have been to get out of that? Not really hard at all to be honest.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Who cares if you get a crap role? I usually agree with you, but just play the **** out. If you only play for good roles you shouldn't play at all.
I tried but the way you set up the game ****** me

Old 05-26-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
I cleared it up but you decided to get yourself mod-killed before I could post. :/

There is also no valid reason to come out as a lyncher Day One.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I really don't think so. He made sure to bring up that only some neutral's needed the to die for the town to win. You went and got yourself mod killed. Not cool.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

...you told me to

Old 05-26-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I cleared it up but you decided to get yourself mod-killed before I could post. :/

There is also no valid reason to come out as a lyncher Day One.
I also thought coming out as a lyncher day one was insane. Without the confusion what would have happened is we would have waited for everyone to talk, nothing of importance would have happened, and the town would have settled on lynching you because you are neutral. I am positive you were just worried you would die at night but you being lynched (or should I say mod killed) was 100 percent on you.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

yea I didn't expect to live my 3 day goal without revealing who I was

Old 05-26-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
...you told me to
What? You might want to re-read that PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz
want to just mod kill me so they can lynch someone else?
I'd prefer not to. If you want to character reveal I'll just end the day. You got a crap role, I'll admit it. Probably one of the top three worst in the game.
Old 05-26-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

It wasn't anything to do with the game itself.

RIP themaninblack
Old 05-26-2012, 04:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

One player has been warned for a low post count, I'll give him one more chance.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cool. Killed on night 1 when I'm evil :\

I'm turning into Fenikz.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still love you Caddy.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

I would like you more if you had a working avatar Caddy.
Old 05-26-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I still love you Caddy.
I'm not feeling loved right now :(

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im with you. THey are all racists.

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Hey I'm all for getting rid of Day One inactives. :P
Old 05-26-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the thread opened at 2 am :P i only got in the mafia discussion cause i had sleep troubles

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hey I'm all for getting rid of Day One inactives. :P
I told you I was going to be inactive... You said you're playing anyway. Hypocrite!
Old 05-26-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

We're still missing like 3/4 of our actions. Game probably won't be open until tomorrow, very late tonight at best.