Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2012, 09:24 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
It's hard to believe that Evan Turner, Hasheem Thabeet were 2nd overall picks when you see Durant.
Evan Turner is well on his way to a good career. He still needs to take another step, but he seems like a solid option for a contender.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wowza....Pierce gone.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm torn in this game....I want Philly to win over Boston, but I think the ECF will be a total rout if it's Heat v Sixers.
I wouldn't be so sure. While I think Boston is a better team to match up against Miami, Philly is similar to the Celtics in that they defend well enough to steal games they have no business winning.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Alright. Rondo is dialed into his triple double mode. This bodes well for the Cs.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Evan Turner is well on his way to a good career. He still needs to take another step, but he seems like a solid option for a contender.
He's been a disappointment for sure thus far, but in a weak draft class Philly should be satisfied in the long run.
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't be so sure. While I think Boston is a better team to match up against Miami, Philly is similar to the Celtics in that they defend well enough to steal games they have no business winning.
Idk, I see Philly taking it to 6 at the absolute max. My official prediction would be 5 with a sweep not out of the question.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
wowza....Pierce gone.
I was pretty surprised too, he never fouls out. Only the second time he's fouled out this year.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Words can't describe how much I love Rondo
Old 05-26-2012, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is ridiculous.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:34 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah... maybe if he was a late first round pick.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

as much as I want to see Philly win... no way they beat Miami. at least the Celtics have a chance. at this point in the playoffs, that's what matters to me
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
as much as I want to see Philly win... no way they beat Miami. at least the Celtics have a chance. at this point in the playoffs, that's what matters to me
Yup, I'm in the same boat. Now at least the ECF could be good.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yup, I'm in the same boat. Now at least the ECF could be good.
I see either team getting beat by the whoever wins the west, but I don't even want to see Miami in the finals. I'd like to see Celtics vs Spurs, really
Old 05-26-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
I see either team getting beat by the whoever wins the west, but I don't even want to see Miami in the finals. I'd like to see Celtics vs Spurs, really
Oh, I absolutely want Miami in the finals. LeBron in the Finals is one of the most compelling things in sports right now imo.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Gonna be a homer and be somewhat bold and say Boston in 6. I know I'll be wrong, but one can dream.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat in 5, Spurs in 7.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Rondo is my hero. Bring on Miami!
Old 05-26-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Heat in 5, Spurs in 7.
Heat and Spurs both in 6 is my best guess. keep in mind that OKC was a couple of great late game comebacks from still playing right now. wouldn't shock me in the least to see the Spurs handle the Thunder pretty easily.

in the end, I'll say Spurs win the finals in 7 against the Heat
Old 05-26-2012, 09:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Heat and Spurs both in 6 is my best guess. keep in mind that OKC was a couple of great late game comebacks from still playing right now. wouldn't shock me in the least to see the Spurs handle the Thunder pretty easily.

in the end, I'll say Spurs win the finals in 7 against the Heat
Even as a Heat fan, I say Heat in 5, Spurs in 7, and then Spurs in 6.
Old 05-26-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

OKC has more talent, but San Antonio is just so deep and its a core group who've been doing it their entire careers. The Thunder really have their work cut out for them, I'll take the Spurs in 6.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Even as a Heat fan, I say Heat in 5, Spurs in 7, and then Spurs in 6.
**** this. Celtics in 4!

...then Spurs in 6.
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat in 4, OKC in 7. #Knicksin2013
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

Quote:
**** this. Celtics in 4!

...then Spurs in 6.
Haha okay buddy.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heat in 5, Spurs in 5.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
yeah... maybe if he was a late first round pick.
Even if they redid that draft Turner would only go behind Wall, Cousins, Monroe, and Paul George. I guess probably Favors too.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote