Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-23-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One more game.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 07:19 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

devils!

marty party!

one more!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:00 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does Callahan guarantee victory in game 6 today?
Old 05-25-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Devils fourth line is just huge. Gionta and Carter, whoa geez!
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kovy! What movement on that powerplay. Jersey is buzzing.
Old 05-25-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kreider/BRYCE SALVADOR.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-25-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Kings in 7, Devils in 6.
I WAS RIGHT BITCHES (well not games in the former, but who cares). And most importantly, **** YEAH DEVILS.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-25-2012, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wings aren't gonna get Parise, are they?

lol
Old 05-25-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess I'm a Kings fan now

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Scotty is in a foreign country, Chris is probably dead, and now I'm the only de-facto Devils fan left. Unsettling.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-25-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Scotty is in a foreign country, Chris is probably dead, and now I'm the only de-facto Devils fan left. Unsettling.
Don't worry, theres about to be a lot more "Devils" fans.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get back from florence to see the devils advanced. best day.

devils devils devils devils!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This series will result in just the second American captain hoisting the Stanley Cup.

Trivia: Who was the first? (don't look it up)
Old 05-27-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
This series will result in just the second American captain hoisting the Stanley Cup.

Trivia: Who was the first? (don't look it up)
Derian Hatcher. That ************ hit people HARD.

Side note, does anyone remember the commentary from NHL '99? I was at someone's house for a party and they had it on N64 and I played it the entire night while everyone else was playing beer pong. I laugh so hard everytime the commentator says the last names. "LIDSTROM!" "NIEDERMAYER!" "TKACHUK!" Guy, you don't have to yell at me.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

The lockout came at a good time. The Wings signing of Derian Hatcher was wiped away by the buyout clause.

When he tore his ACL after like 4 games, though, that was probably a big reason for why he sucked.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Classic LA fan.

"Hey look, the Kings are in the finals. I'm a fan now."
Classic Nor Cal person who hates So Cal

Yea my bio hasn't change for 3 years and it says I'm Kings fan, so yea I'm just a fan because there in the finals. all Nor Cal teams are terrible

Last edited by KCJ58 : 05-27-2012 at 01:06 PM.
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Classic Nor Cal person who hates So Cal

Yea my bio hasn't change for 3 years and it says I'm Kings fan, so yea I'm just a fan because there in the finals. all Nor Cal teams are terrible
Two posts in this season's thread! Yeah, been there all the way!
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Derian Hatcher. That ************ hit people HARD.

Side note, does anyone remember the commentary from NHL '99? I was at someone's house for a party and they had it on N64 and I played it the entire night while everyone else was playing beer pong. I laugh so hard everytime the commentator says the last names. "LIDSTROM!" "NIEDERMAYER!" "TKACHUK!" Guy, you don't have to yell at me.
Hatcher had the best/worst fighting style. I have to hate him forever, though. His only pass, as with many others, is the World Cup.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I love me some Auston Watsin, but I'm definitely going for Shawnigan tonight. Gormley is such a stud.
Old 05-27-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

London deserves it more. Shawinigan has had a great run these last couple games but they are only here because they're the host team. It was pretty clear that Edmonton and St. John were gassed so hopefully the few days of rest London has had here will even things up a little since Shawinigan's had a month off to get ready for this tournament.
Old 05-27-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I changed my mind. **** noisemakers. Go London. But I still hope Kabanov nets a hatty.
Old 05-28-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

My guess is the Kings jump out to their customary 3-0 series lead, causing DeBoer to turn to Tallinder, who then wins the Conn Smythe by going +34 over the next 4 games.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://redwings.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=633230
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh god no. this sucks. a wave of depression are hitting me

:(

Last edited by TimD : 05-30-2012 at 03:05 PM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

one more yearrrrrrrrr

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote