Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-29-2012, 04:35 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So The Hound really doesn't like fire.

Last edited by TACKLE : 05-29-2012 at 04:38 PM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Just started the show last weekend and caught up Sunday at like 7 pm. Tyrion is awesome not only because he is great at playing the game and masterminding schemes, but also because of the contempt he has for basically his entire family. I don't even know what to expect from the finale, but hopefully it involves a ridiculous death to Theon.

Also, not to involve the books side of it too much, but does anyone know if the first two seasons cover the first book, or first + second book, or what? I was thinking about reading them in the "offseason" but haven't decided if I want to read past the end of season 2 or not.
Season 1 is Book 1, Season 2 is Book 2. I think theyre splitting Book 3 into 2 seasons though, since its so big.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
So, Stannis wasnt killed or captured as far as I know. His men began to retreat, and he screamed at them to stand and fight, and had to be pulled back from the battle by his own guys.

Think he might give it another go, this time with Melisandre at his side? Davos is presumably dead, and wont be there to talk Stannis out of it this time. That is, if Stannis gets away unscathed.

PS, Rambo Stannis was awesome. Leading the charge, first up the ladder, SLICING TOPS OF HEADS OFF, etc. Love Stannis.
I thought he was pulled off by his own troops as well. A couple of my friends keep telling me they think he was captured by the Lannisters.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I thought he was pulled off by his own troops as well. A couple of my friends keep telling me they think he was captured by the Lannisters.
I was pretty sure it was his own troops. There weren't any more castle troops left where he was (it didn't look like) and they sounded the retreat only because Papa Lannister showed up with his troops. I really don't think he will be captured by the Lannisters.

I do think the guy who was/is his hand (forget his name) is alive and will be held prisoner.

I'm also super pumped to see the Hound peace out and hopefully take Sansa with him. Although, I was also kind of hoping that she was forced to marry Joffrey, but basically became this super hardass queen that tells him what to do just like his mom does. Joffrey is such a little *****, I kinda wish he stays around for a while even though he's annoying. I love when he runs to his mom or Tyrion has to put him in his place.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Season 1 is Book 1, Season 2 is Book 2. I think theyre splitting Book 3 into 2 seasons though, since its so big.
Thank you good sir. If true about book 3, that makes me happy in the pants.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-29-2012, 04:59 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I assume that, with the Lannister/Tyrell alliance now, that Margaery Tyrell (the woman who was with Renly) will end up as Queen now.

And the guy youre thinking of is Davos Seaworth, THE ONION KNIGHT. I assume he's dead though, he was right there when the wildfire went boom. Id love it if he were still around, im a big fan of his.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They already have quite a scenes from book 3 in this season and i think some scenes from book2 missing. it will get blurry once it moves on

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like a boss.

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Alright, no more book talk at all :P

Old 05-29-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I assume that, with the Lannister/Tyrell alliance now, that Margaery Tyrell (the woman who was with Renly) will end up as Queen now.

And the guy youre thinking of is Davos Seaworth, THE ONION KNIGHT. I assume he's dead though, he was right there when the wildfire went boom. Id love it if he were still around, im a big fan of his.
Yeah Davos is awesome, but I think he's a goner.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:

That was my exact thinking. Margaery wants to be queen, no matter what, and it looks like Sansa is leaving, so the Lannisters will be like whatever, and marry her to Joffrey.

I hope Davos is still alive because he was a badass in the little amount that they have shown of him. I'm hoping he's alive and a prisoner, and Stannis chooses the fire witch or whatever over him, so Davos flips to a different side for revenge.

Also, maybe it's just me from what they've shown, but I actually kind of like Tywin Lannister. He doesn't seem like as big of a ***** as his daughter and the King Slayer, or Joffrey, and just seems to run things with no BS.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-29-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

I love both Tywin and Jaime. The Tywin/Arya story was one of my favorite parts of this season, they were fantastic together.

Old 05-29-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just can't imagine how Davos survived that explosion. Even if he did he would have landed in the water which was burning also. He has to be a goner.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love both Tywin and Jaime. The Tywin/Arya story was one of my favorite parts of this season, they were fantastic together.
Very much again. That dynamic was amazing and Jaime is one of the best characters on the show.
Old 05-29-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tywin, Tyrion & Jaime are the 3 best male characters by far

Old 05-29-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a huge fan of Robb Stark even though I'm sure most of you perceive him as boring.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-29-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Tywin, Tyrion & Jaime are the 3 best male characters by far
The Hound and Bronn disagree

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm a huge fan of Robb Stark even though I'm sure most of you perceive him as boring.
I love the Starks. I was a huge fan of the honorable Ned Stark as well. Robb hasn't played the biggest part this season though.

Last edited by Bulldogs : 05-29-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Bulldogs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

His lore is far more interesting to me than he is

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
The Hound was great this episode but was mediocre prior to it, and Bronn is great for 1 liners but he is no where near those 3

Old 05-29-2012, 06:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I love the Starks. I was a huge fan of the honorable Ned Stark as well. Robb hasn't played the biggest part this season though.
Well neither as Jamie and he's seen as a favorite. Credit goes to Martin for creating such great characters throughout.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-29-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

more natalie dormer and i'm happy.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 06:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Needs more Theon.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Needs more Theon.
There is so much wrong with the way you choose to be. Why are you the way you are? Theon should be kicked to death by the giant ogre guy taking Bran's legs and making them kick.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 05-29-2012, 07:59 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
There is so much wrong with the way you choose to be. Why are you the way you are? Theon should be kicked to death by the giant ogre guy taking Bran's legs and making them kick.
Theon is godtier.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Theon is godtier.
I'm going to start calling you Joffrey.

Also, the show needs more Khaleesi breasticles, preferably with dragons running wild over her.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver