Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-27-2012, 09:36 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
You should start with me2 is cheap and great value like finisher said
Got it. Then last question.

Uncharted or ME 2?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 09:47 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncharted is no where close to Uncharted 2. I really liked UC2, but really disliked the first one. ME2 is a great game. I didn't like it as much as ME1 because they changed so much, but it's still a great game.
Old 05-27-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So are Mass Effect 2 & 3 definitely worth getting even though I've never played (and never will play) the original? Will I be totally lost in the story?
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
So are Mass Effect 2 & 3 definitely worth getting even though I've never played (and never will play) the original? Will I be totally lost in the story?
Apparently, they get you caught up to speed in the second one. I couldn't imagine playing 3 without having played 2, though. Pretty much all of the things that happen wouldn't matter to you if you hadn't built a bond with the characters and world in ME2.
Old 05-27-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You still need to pick both up I just finished me2 and enjoyed it even though Sci-fi isn't my thing. The comic that catches u up on first age u will not get with sed game. I was a little lost at first and confused but eventually got the hang of it. I'm sure it's better if u played the first game but it the story and characters will wrap u in as u go along. I put 25 hours in the game for a 15$ game and it has great replay value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

Uncharted or ME 2?
Uncharted 2 &3 r amazing and is a must for everyone with a ps3. The first one was solid but it doesn't hold the jock of the last 2.
Old 05-27-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I haven't played 3 yet, but 2 is probably my favorite PS3 game I own.

As for Uncharted the 1 and 2 combo pack is a must have for anyone that has yet to play them.

Last edited by Splat : 05-27-2012 at 02:15 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Uncharted 3 is the best game of all time....ALL TIME!
Old 05-27-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

Uncharted or ME 2?
ME 2 hands down. Uncharted is a decent series but Mass Effect is far superior.

I thought Uncharted 3 was the worst in the series, level design was poor imo.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been having a lot of problems with my ps3 lately not playing blue ray that play on other ps'3 and freezing and sometimes making loud noises. Any suggestions ? It's just about a year old.
Old 05-29-2012, 07:26 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I think I know the problem with my ps3 and the blue ray is broken as it has been freezing on ps3 only games and playing games for both with no problem. It's out of warranty and looks like gamestop has a deal going on that will give me 150$ for it so I might do that. It stinks but if I can come out if it only down 100$ I'll take it. Hopefully at E3 they will have some kind of bundle to.

It stinks bc I was in the middle of going back and playing uncharted and resistance series. I'm not sure how only 360 players get by without all the awesome ps3 only games. Now I'm playing resident evil 5 for the first time it seems to be a solid game.
Old 05-29-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/05/...itions-tuesday

Quote:
When the PlayStation Store updates on Tuesday, it'll bring with it a brand new kind of digital game. "Ultimate Editions" will be digital versions of PlayStation 3 games with all of that game's downloadable content for a reduced price. Nine Ultimate Editions will debut tomorrow and be available at the following prices (including discounts for PlayStation Plus members) until June 4th.
Red Dead Redemption - $27.99 ($19.59 PlayStation Plus)

Infamous 2 - $33.99 ($23.79 PlayStation Plus)

BioShock 2 - $27.99 ($19.59 PlayStation Plus)

MotorStorm Apocalypse - $50.49 ($35.34 PlayStation Plus)

Call of Duty: Black Ops - $66.49 ($46.54 PlayStation Plus)

L.A. Noire - $27.99 ($19.59 PlayStation Plus)

Mafia II - $20.99 ($14.69 PlayStation Plus)

Just Cause 2 - $20.99 ($14.69 PlayStation Plus)

Mortal Kombat - $34.99 ($24.49 PlayStation Plus)
Old 05-29-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Other then C.O.D those are some pretty good deals for anyone that missed out on them. If I'm ever gonna buy full games from ps store it will have to be deals like this.
Old 05-29-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I got the RDR bundle for $50 and felt I got a really good deal, at $27 or $20 for PS+ it's a freaking steal.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Something to keep an eye on:

Link to the official site: http://enterthemetro.com/us/
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Old 05-30-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
Bolt
Rookie

Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought MLB 12: The Show yesterday. Probably could've done without it as it's pretty much the same as last years game...
Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 07:47 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I'm not sure what to think of this

Old 05-31-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Still waiting on Mass Effect 3 to come in the mail.

Also if Episode 2 of The Walking Dead doesn't come out this Tuesday I'm going to be upset.
Old 05-31-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

Also if Episode 2 of The Walking Dead doesn't come out this Tuesday WE'RE going to be upset.
Fixed it for you

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Fixed it for you
I will be upset too!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Yea the only down side of walking dead is that its gonna take so dang long to finish it with only coming out once a month.

Im also wanting to play Mass Effect 3 but im waiting for the next sale at gamestop sale
Old 06-01-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been thinking about buying one of these...does Playstation have a virtual console like the Wii where you can buy old PS and PS2 games and stuff like that to store and play?

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Been thinking about buying one of these...does Playstation have a virtual console like the Wii where you can buy old PS and PS2 games and stuff like that to store and play?
Yes but the PS2 selection isn't so great IMO.

That said there are some really good PSN games which is just PS3's version of WiiWire games only way better.
Old 06-01-2012, 09:24 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
It has some on PSN. Not sure how many.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
It has some on PSN. Not sure how many.
Just found the list, it has what I was looking for. Now to find a "cheap" PS3 haha

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote