Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2006, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Duddy is a tricky one. Enormously popular in NYC and an amazing draw. However, because of that, his promoters match him easy. His level of competition is not there, but the power clearly is. The man can punch, he is hittable though. The guy he fought last nught hit him a lot, just didnt have power. Certainly exciting and one to keep an eye on, but not a sure thing at all. Its a shame that we wont see him agianst real competion for a while, probably until he gets on HBO which wont be for a year or so imo.

We could reset the forum, maybe even get the mods to make it a sticky. Maybe you could pm one of them as you probaly know them better than me. I'll set up a poll to.

As far as the Winky Taylor fight, I will make a very early prediction now, but I reserve final judgement. I am going with Winky as of now. I love his style. His defense is the best in the business (although him and mayweather are very very close and it could go either way). I think this could look like the Trinidad fight with Winky controlling the action by blocking and popping out his hard jab, which is stronger than most because he fight with his strong hand in front. So I will go with Winky by UD.