Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-03-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Cant really blame him there...took him hard off the dribble, set himself up for what was a great look.
Oh come on. You would have blamed Lebron.

When you shoot 25% from three there are no great looks from there.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also he decided to fade away for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well the one question we ALL have. WTF did Rondo yell at Doris Burke?!!??!?!!?
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Also he decided to fade away for absolutely no reason whatsoever.
LeBron definitely told him to do it. Only logical explanation.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-03-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh come on. You would have blamed Lebron.

When you shoot 25% from three there are no great looks from there.
I dissed on Lebron for not taking the last shot, stop pulling **** out of your ass. At least Wade shows some sack in the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I'm not pulling anything out of anywhere. Lebron gets **** on constantly for not getting good shots late in games. (a lot of time deservedly)

Wade made a garbage decision but gets a free pass for it. He shot a lower percentage from 3 as Ronnie Brewer and Drew Gooden. That's a terrible shot.

Last edited by yo123 : 06-03-2012 at 10:55 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not pulling anything out of anywhere. Lebron gets **** on constantly for not getting good shots late in games. (a lot of time deservedly)

Wade made a garbage decision but gets a free pass for it.
Well thats not what I did or have ever **** on Lebron for, I **** on him for giving up the rock...I would love to see him shoot one of the million double teamed buzzer beaters that I have had to deal with Kobe taking just to know hes got that killer instinct.

I still dont know how thats a horrible decision on Wade's part. Yes he is not a good 3 point shooter, but I will live and die on that look everyday of the week.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want the C's to win this...but even as a C's fan (maybe especially as one), I think I'd like to see Perk just tear them the **** up in the Finals.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I want the C's to win this...but even as a C's fan (maybe especially as one), I think I'd like to see Perk just tear them the **** up in the Finals.
****. That.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wade makes a lot of dumb mistakes but that was as good a look as you can ask for... It was good off his hand too - perfectly online. We all know the feeling. A fraction of an inch short... that's sports.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Erik Spoelstra is such a ******* sham of a coach. A ******* 6 year old could out coach him and draw up a better ******* play. The Heat should lose so we can fire his sorry ass.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
I still dont know how thats a horrible decision on Wade's part. Yes he is not a good 3 point shooter, but I will live and die on that look everyday of the week.
WHY? He misses that shot 3 out of 4 times when he ISN'T fading away.

DREW GOODEN is a better three point shooter. He could have gotten a mid range jumper that he could actually make, he went for the theatrics and the fadeaway three.

Last edited by yo123 : 06-03-2012 at 11:00 PM.
Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 06-03-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Chris Bosh could go ahead and stop being hurt now. That would be really cool.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 06-03-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yep, LeBron should defntly shoot and airball a shot as he is sandwiched between two Celtics.....and still get **** upon.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:01 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
WHY? He misses that shot 3 out of 4 times when he ISN'T fading away.

DREW GOODEN is a better three point shooter. He could have gotten a mid range jumper that he could actually make, he went for the theatrics and the fadeaway three.
Hes not a good jump shooter period, so it woulda been a bad choice to go mid range as well. All I'm saying is it was a wide open J.

Quote:
Old 06-03-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Dwayne Wade has taken 15 potentially game winning 3's in his career with 30 seconds or less. He's made 2.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Hes not a good jump shooter period, so it woulda been a bad choice to go mid range as well. All I'm saying is it was a wide open J.
He makes that shot at a much higher percentage, could have taken it to the basket too. Chalmers was open for three. There are tons of things he could have done that would have been better than what he did.

They had 14 seconds to run that last play, its not like he couldn't have taken it to the basket.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He makes that shot at a much higher percentage, could have taken it to the basket too. Chalmers was open for three. There are tons of things he could have done that would have been better than what he did.

They had 14 seconds to run that last play, its not like he couldn't have taken it to the basket.
They were unable to get to the rim the entire game... why would the Celtics D allow that on the final play?
Old 06-03-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

I think we should quit debating whatever the **** u two are debating, and go back to Coach Spo. I could go to my local YMCA tomorrow to Happy Hoops and find a better coach than Coach Spo. 21.3 seconds left...here is what the Heat will do, dribble for 20 seconds, and throw up shot.
draftguru151
Legend

Dwyane Wade shooting a 3 as time expires down 2 with all that time is a ******* AWFUL play. There is no justification for it at all.

<njx9> <3 dg
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:

I agree, thats what I was saying about the Lebron play as well. They both ****** up IMO. But Wade got an open look so its hard for me to hate on him as much.

Quote:
Old 06-03-2012, 11:08 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Dwyane Wade shooting a 3 as time expires down 2 with all that time is a ******* AWFUL play. There is no justification for it at all.
Yeah, but Lebron dishing it off to Udonis Haslam is a great play...right?

Quote: