Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 05-27-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Looking for an OF. Got pitching to trade. Anyone interested?
Want one of mine?
Old 05-27-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm in limbo in this league. Not good enough for top 3 but clearly better than the bottom.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I'm in limbo in this league. Not good enough for top 3 but clearly better than the bottom.
I wouldn't fold just yet. I was in the same position the past two years and actually thought my team was worse this year.

This is the my competitive season of fantasy baseball I've seen; and Xio thought this would be another cakewalk.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I wouldn't fold just yet. I was in the same position the past two years and actually thought my team was worse this year.

This is the my competitive season of fantasy baseball I've seen; and Xio thought this would be another cakewalk.
Did I actually say that?

Besides, I've got Quintin Berry now, so you all might as well begin writing your concession speeches.
Old 05-28-2012, 10:34 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, huge start from Sale today. Sorry, it's just rare that we even get a guy past the 6th inning, so I'm celebrating.
Old 05-29-2012, 12:17 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn. Weaver threw 12 pitches before leaving with an injury. That counts as one of my starts for the season.
Old 05-29-2012, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Oh ****. Weaver to the DL.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Oh ****. Fister (back) to the DL.
Old 05-30-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I left Smoak on the bench today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 05-31-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Damn I left Smoak on the bench today.
No one could've blamed you for that.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:40 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We are waiting to pick up draftees from this year to our minor league squad, correct?
Old 06-05-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I don't know if the rule was ever amended.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-05-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, I think that rule made a lot of sense. Anyone drafted will not be available until next year's draft.

Old 06-05-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I was gonna beat you guys to Lewis Brinson.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 11:21 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Sigh, I suppose I will put Bard in the minors. The Sale gamble worked out, not so much with Bard.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Replacing who?

Old 06-06-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Hey BF I don't know if you saw this or not but I replaced AJ Cole with Mason Williams.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-06-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Done.

Looks like I have a spot open, so I'll add Noah Syndergaard.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Thanks!! I'm sure I'll be changing that again soon anyway but I'm glad I kept the other 3 over Bauelos. Walker over him was the good choice while the other 2 were no brainers.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-08-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to add Richards to your team I've only been waiting for that transaction to go through...what's the ******* point of having a minor league squad if you just poach all the guys from my roster. I accidentally had Avery dropped for both Chisenhall and Richards so it only gave me Chisenhall, after the Trout **** this would be complete BS if you rip me off of another player I've been waiting to get called up.

Last edited by ccB : 06-08-2012 at 03:17 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

ccb. I'll be glad to add him for you, I didn't realize he was on your minor league roster. Tell me who you want to drop since you already dropped Avery.

On the other hand, quit ******* complaining and calm down.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 06-08-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 06-08-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarrod Dyson...Thank You sir you are a fair gentleman

on the other hand you can S a D

Last edited by ccB : 06-08-2012 at 07:46 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Replacing who?
Thought I had an open spot because of Cowgill/Dozier.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Ok you're fine then.

I missed Scott Diamond's start today. ****.

Old 06-10-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Apparently, Britton is going to be at AAA for a few starts, so I will put him on my minor league roster for now.