Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He done been a verah, verah bad boy, yessir.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, Blaine Gabbert was riding next to him, so I heard, but nobody recognized him because he was in drag.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Heard he blew a .240, that's higher than the Jags win percentage that crazy mother ******

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 08:03 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Heard he blew a .240, that's higher than the Jags win percentage that crazy mother ******

The Jags win percentage in 2011 was .313.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:06 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

Hahaha thank you BB. Trust me though, it will be below .240 this year

Old 06-04-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They would need to be 3-13 or worse. They have a decent defense and MJD can still churn out some yards.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
They would need to be 3-13 or worse. They have a decent defense and MJD can still churn out some yards.
Blaine Gabbert and I was making a joke. Thanks for the buzzkill

Old 06-04-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

But how many of those wins did Blaine Gabbert cry during?
Old 06-04-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
But how many of those wins did Blaine Gabbert cry during?

ALL OF THEM.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe it hasn't been said... but if I had to put up with Blaine Gabbert throwing bounce passes to me I'm pretty sure I'd be forced into some pretty hardcore alcoholism as well... like .24 hardcore.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I can't believe it hasn't been said... but if I had to put up with Blaine Gabbert throwing bounce passes to me I'm pretty sure I'd be forced into some pretty hardcore alcoholism as well... like .24 hardcore.
Good point. I might reach 1.48 hardcore.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to say, .024 is crazy drunk. I've never taken a breathalyzer, but I don't know if I've ever been that drunk. That's like 12 beers in an hour drunk. I don't know how he was even able to drive at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. áOne of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. áAwesome. áJust like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.á
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:45 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I have to say, .024 is crazy drunk. I've never taken a breathalyzer, but I don't know if I've ever been that drunk. That's like 12 beers in an hour drunk. I don't know how he was even able to drive at all.
Yeah, that's the thing. You have to have a pretty high tolerance to be able to drive with .24 BAC.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:30 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I have an extremely high tolerance and it has gotten me into trouble a couple times. I've blown a .23 and a .22. I go into hardcore blackout mode, but I'm still surprisingly functional. I never drive after drinking if I've had more than one or two, so that habit has probably saved my life. However I think I probably would be capable of doing it, just obviously not well.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Welp....this goes to show that even character isn't truly understood before the draft.

Suh was a model citizen before the draft too, now he's looking like Thugasaurus Rex. You just don't know how any of these guys will react to money and fame once they get it.
Suh plays angry. I'd much rather a lineman play with too much intensity and the coach have to try to cool him then a lineman play with too little intensity and try to drive it up. So many d-linemen go in the latter direction when drafted and don't get better.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This was a comment from the Pro Football talk link that got a lot of thumbs down, and rightfully so, but I did find it funny:

Quote:
Get off the brother; he was just trying to get his swerve onů

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
This was a comment from the Pro Football talk link that got a lot of thumbs down, and rightfully so, but I did find it funny:
He finally saw Gabbert throw.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucs_Rule View Post
Suh plays angry. I'd much rather a lineman play with too much intensity and the coach have to try to cool him then a lineman play with too little intensity and try to drive it up. So many d-linemen go in the latter direction when drafted and don't get better.
Yeah Suh loses his temper a bit on the Field but to say he a bad off the field is just plain stupid, He does so much for the Community I think he just built a Gym for people in Detroit.

I think looking at it now it was bad that Michael Floyd got put down for his Drinking but he was actually clean his Senior year but no one brought up Blackmon's trouble that he had in College and thought he was just Great Off the Field but look at them now.
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
Yeah Suh loses his temper a bit on the Field but to say he a bad off the field is just plain stupid, He does so much for the Community I think he just built a Gym for people in Detroit.
Suh (and this Lions team in general) are also a great fit for the city of Detroit. The "Bad Boys" Pistons teams are legendary in that town; and so are the Fab Five and their trash-talking "streetball" style. In hockey, the "enforcers" have always been some of the most popular Red Wings players.

I can't think of a better city for a player like Suh; and as a Packer fan who grew up in Michigan, I don't have a huge problem with his style of play (as long as he doesn't touch Rodgers).

Last edited by WCH : 06-10-2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:12 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Yeah it's not like he went to Deion Sanders' house and did nothing wrong or anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by keke007 View Post
Yeah it's not like he went to Deion Sanders' house and did nothing wrong or anything.
Seriously?