Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2012, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who can trade me a starting pitcher?

I'll deal my closers or some hitting. If you're one of those people playing for next season, I've also got some currently injured players I'd deal at a cheaper price than if they were healthy.
Old 06-10-2012, 12:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garza might be made available very soon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-10-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Garza might be made available very soon.
You know who to call.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
You know who to call.
These guys?

TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS!!!

Old 06-11-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Jughead made a trade!? (a bad one for him)
Old 06-11-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If I had any idea Jughead was open to dealing Bumgarner, I'd have been first in line with a better offer than he got.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't sleep on me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-11-2012, 03:28 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If I had any idea Jughead was open to dealing Bumgarner, I'd have been first in line with a better offer than he got.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Old 06-11-2012, 08:17 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You can still reject it.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
You can still reject it.
Are you asking me to? I really don't understand how that trade would begin to benefit you.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Let it go Xio. Props to GF for working his magic. Who knew that Bumgarner could be had for so cheap? I gotta find myself some trades for players that aren't appreciated as much as their owner should appreciate them too.

Still willing to trade Verlander for a top hitter.
Old 06-11-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking to deal a pitcher or two for some hitting help.

Weaver is available.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I also have plenty of SP right now up for trade. I'm looking for a top tier SS.

Keeping Trout might have been my best move. The guy knows how to fill up a stat sheet every night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Old 06-14-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

My goddamn ERA just won't go down one iota.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I got burned ERA wise today trying to steal saves from the Cubs mess of a bullpen.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I got burned ERA wise today trying to steal saves from the Cubs mess of a bullpen.
You know who has a real closer or two to trade ....
Old 06-14-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You know who has a real closer or two to trade ....
I'll never catch the top 3 in saves right now and I'll be fine holding the middle ground where I am considering the guys below have no closers either. Also, I really would hate to help the enemy.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I'll never catch the top 3 in saves right now and I'll be fine holding the middle ground where I am considering the guys below have no closers either. Also, I really would hate to help the enemy.
You do realize that every point in roto matters, right? You won't find many categories where you can reasonably rise multiple points at midseason.

My problem is that ERA is pretty damn hard to bring down this far into the season. I can't hope for a steep decline.

EDIT: I just looked. You could stand to leap 4 points in saves by acquiring one reliable closer, including a move past BF, which could count for double.

Last edited by Xiomera : 06-14-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Yeah, I'm willing to trade ANY of my closers. Even though they have been damn AWESOME!
Old 06-14-2012, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
You do realize that every point in roto matters, right? You won't find many categories where you can reasonably rise multiple points at midseason.

My problem is that ERA is pretty damn hard to bring down this far into the season. I can't hope for a steep decline.

EDIT: I just looked. You could stand to leap 4 points in saves by acquiring one reliable closer, including a move past BF, which could count for double.
No I didn't realize that please tell me more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
No I didn't realize that please tell me more.
I'll give you a closer of your choice for Michael Bourn. I need steals.
Old 06-14-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Why would I trade my best or 2nd best base stealer which would drop me in points more than I would gain by going up in saves? When Crawford comes back and plays a little then we could talk about either.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-14-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Anyone with a base stealer insterested in Saves?
Old 06-14-2012, 07:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Why would I trade my best or 2nd best base stealer which would drop me in points more than I would gain by going up in saves? When Crawford comes back and plays a little then we could talk about either.
What category can you afford to give in order to get?
Closed Thread