Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I've been saying that all season long. I think if Cutler stays healthy they're a SB threat, but that's a big if with their OL. I love that they gave him some legit WRs and got Forte a backup, but they need Forte to actually play and to keep Cutler healthy. Like I said, they do that and they're easily a playoff team.

Cutler healthy for 16 games with Brandon Marshall added to their WR corps makes the Bears a threat all season long, including the post season. It's all about being able to dress their top playmakers on both sides of the football for the Bears. Before Cutler got hurt, they were one of the most dangerous teams in the NFL.

There are so many teams with a chance this season to make noise. Matt Flynn is going to win at least 10 games in Seattle. How good can the Bengals be in with AJ Green and Andy Dalton in their sophomore seasons??

I don't think there's an overwhelming favorite in the NFC South, I like Tampa Bay to rebound in a big way in 2012 but when you think how many games the Panthers were leading late into the 4th quarter they could make a strong push for the playoffs this year.

I can't remember the last time there were this many good teams on paper in the NFL.

If Matt Cassel isn't asked to win games for the Chiefs and instead asked just to make the offense efficient, I think their defense can carry them.
I think the Eagles rebound on defense and challenge for the NFCE title, assuming again if Vick stays healthy.

The SKins sleeper will be former Nebraska WR now converted to TE Niles Paul. Shanahan sees him a role similar to SHannon Sharpe.

If Eli wins another SB this year, he's in the HOF right now.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 06-12-2012 at 10:34 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote