Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-11-2012, 09:38 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I've been saying that all season long. I think if Cutler stays healthy they're a SB threat, but that's a big if with their OL. I love that they gave him some legit WRs and got Forte a backup, but they need Forte to actually play and to keep Cutler healthy. Like I said, they do that and they're easily a playoff team.

Cutler healthy for 16 games with Brandon Marshall added to their WR corps makes the Bears a threat all season long, including the post season. It's all about being able to dress their top playmakers on both sides of the football for the Bears. Before Cutler got hurt, they were one of the most dangerous teams in the NFL.

There are so many teams with a chance this season to make noise. Matt Flynn is going to win at least 10 games in Seattle. How good can the Bengals be in with AJ Green and Andy Dalton in their sophomore seasons??

I don't think there's an overwhelming favorite in the NFC South, I like Tampa Bay to rebound in a big way in 2012 but when you think how many games the Panthers were leading late into the 4th quarter they could make a strong push for the playoffs this year.

I can't remember the last time there were this many good teams on paper in the NFL.

If Matt Cassel isn't asked to win games for the Chiefs and instead asked just to make the offense efficient, I think their defense can carry them.
I think the Eagles rebound on defense and challenge for the NFCE title, assuming again if Vick stays healthy.

The SKins sleeper will be former Nebraska WR now converted to TE Niles Paul. Shanahan sees him a role similar to SHannon Sharpe.

If Eli wins another SB this year, he's in the HOF right now.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 06-12-2012 at 10:34 PM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Packers have this UDFA WR in camp, Dale Moss. He's a basketball player who didn't play football until last season, but he got better in each game and looked pretty good by the end of the season. The kid is 6'3", he has something like a 42" vertical jump, and he had the fastest 3-cone time I've ever heard of. It was stupid fast; a couple tenths of a second faster than fast. NFLDraftScout reports it as 6.35, which is already outstanding, but I've read that people have timed the guy in the high 6.1 range. As you guys know, that's kind of like running a 3.9 40 yard dash. It's just silly.

I'm surprised that he wasn't drafted, and I have no idea how Green Bay can fit him on the 53 man roster because they're already ridiculously deep at WR, but he's going to make some noise over the next few years. "Speed Kills" and whatnot.

Last edited by WCH : 06-11-2012 at 12:37 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee Titans- Jake Locker showed a lot in his limited playing time last year. He should be the starter this year and will be an upgrade to Hasselbeck. I think Chris Johnson has a rebound year. Hopefully Kenny Britt comes back fully healthy. If he does, the offense could be quite dangerous. They should go 4-2 in Division. Unfortunately, the rest of the schedule is kind of tough. Their three easiest games are Miami, Minnesota, and the Jets. Let's assume 2-1 there. Can they get four wins from New England, San Deigo, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, and Green Bay to make the playoffs?

Buffalo Bills- They were well on their way to the playoffs before Fitzpatrick was injured. They made great improvements to the defense and I think the offense will be decent. Like the Titans, I think they'll go 4-2 in the division. Luckily, their schedule is a bit easier. Games against Kansas City, Cleveland, Arizona, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, St. Louis, and Seattle should net five wins. They would only need to beat one of San Francisco, Tennessee, or Houston to make the playoffs.

Dallas Cowboys- It's hard to call "America's Team" a sleeper. But the Giants won the Super Bowl and the Eagles get more hype. But I think Dallas is the team that comes out of this division on top. In fact, I think the Cowboys will represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 12:07 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen a lot of hype for Brandon LaFell too.
Old 06-11-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
The Bears have 6 players that they can not afford to lose, Cutler, Forte, Peppers, Briggs, Urlacher and Gould. These guys make their whole team go and without them they'll fall apart. Other teams have a irreplaceable players but no one that I can think of has as many as the Bears and thus no one is as dependent on good luck with injuries. You look at the Pats, they can afford to lose anyone except for Brady and Wilfork, the Giants can survive anyone but Eli or Phillips, the Packers have only Rodgers and Clay as their irreplaceable, even the Lions only have Stafford and Megatron. So the Bears are may be an excellent team when healthy, they're one of the riskest good teams in the NFL.
They signed Jason Campbell as a back-up. He may not be starter material, but he's above average, and definitely better than Caleb Hanie and Josh McCown.
Docta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Campbell would be fine for a few games, but anything more than that and you can forget about doing any damage in the playoffs.

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nobody's really talking about the Vikings. I usually look at DL and QB first when I asses a team. They still have pro bowlers on that line, and I like Ponder enough to where I believe he can guide that offense. Plus, I think they upgraded the most of any team out of that division in the draft. The two first rounders addresses their biggest problem areas on offense and defense.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
The Packers have this UDFA WR in camp, Dale Moss. He's a basketball player who didn't play football until last season, but he got better in each game and looked pretty good by the end of the season. The kid is 6'3", he has something like a 42" vertical jump, and he had the fastest 3-cone time I've ever heard of. It was stupid fast; a couple tenths of a second faster than fast. NFLDraftScout reports it as 6.35, which is already outstanding, but I've read that people have timed the guy in the high 6.1 range. As you guys know, that's kind of like running a 3.9 40 yard dash. It's just silly.
The numbers sure are pretty, but I gotta say - the guy is getting caught from behind playing FCS football, and despite the crazy 3-cone he doesn't make anyone miss. I didn't really see any ability at all to run after the catch. Call him raw, I guess, but I didn't see an NFL prospect while watching that video.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's no Cody Pearcy, that's for damn sure.
Old 06-11-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Nobody's really talking about the Vikings. I usually look at DL and QB first when I asses a team. They still have pro bowlers on that line, and I like Ponder enough to where I believe he can guide that offense. Plus, I think they upgraded the most of any team out of that division in the draft. The two first rounders addresses their biggest problem areas on offense and defense.
If I wasn't a big detractor of Ponder I'd like them as a surprise team. Their secondary sucks but the defense shouldn't be that bad. They just play against some tough offenses.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Division. The Vikings play in a killer division. That's the problem.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
No they don't. They have one. Jared Allen is still one of the best 4-3 DEs in the league. The rest of the line isn't that impressive. Kevin Williams is nowhere near the player he once was and Robison is decent, but nothing special.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I probably should have been more clear. When I said that Dale Moss will make some noise, I meant "He'll eventually play on Sundays and will show up on a few ESPN and Youtube highlights." I didn't mean "He's the next James Lofton."

Last edited by WCH : 06-11-2012 at 11:23 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broncos. ...with the rookie at QB.

I'll 2nd the Bills. That offense will easily be top 10.

Rams. The Fisher approach will do wonders.

Bengals. Losing Simpson and Benson will actually hurt but they've got top 5 types on both offense/defense.

Colts. I like Pagano but they'll be just as bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Bears have 6 players that they can not afford to lose, Cutler, Forte, Peppers, Briggs, Urlacher and Gould. These guys make their whole team go and without them they'll fall apart. Other teams have a irreplaceable players but no one that I can think of has as many as the Bears and thus no one is as dependent on good luck with injuries. You look at the Pats, they can afford to lose anyone except for Brady and Wilfork, the Giants can survive anyone but Eli or Phillips, the Packers have only Rodgers and Clay as their irreplaceable, even the Lions only have Stafford and Megatron. So the Bears are may be an excellent team when healthy, they're one of the riskest good teams in the NFL.
meh, we can work without Forte if hard comes to hard. Bush is a decent option and as long as we have Cutler i have faith.

Peppers and Urlacher we cant miss. But Briggs, while an incredible player and playmaker, will not make or break the season. Same for robbie gould. They hurt as hell, but we wont be a **** team if anyone of them are injured

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say it's more like Cutler, Peppers, Urlacher and Briggs. But yeah, you're mostly right on.
Old 06-12-2012, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I'd say it's more like Cutler, Peppers, Urlacher and Briggs. But yeah, you're mostly right on.
Yeah, I think one of Forte or Gould you could survive for a little while, but to make a real Superbowl run I think you absolutely need to have at least 5 of these 6 guys out there, which is a lot more than most other contenders, which is why I think the bears are one of the toughest teams to predict. They could win that division, or barely hold off Minnesota, and I wouldn't be surprised.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
The OL is not that bad.
Sure, and fire isn't all that hot.

You're not fooling anyone with that.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sure, and fire isn't all that hot.

You're not fooling anyone with that.
I think the offensive line will be better this year. It's still going to be below-average. But I have faith in Mike Tice that he can it into something at least serviceable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the Phins, I expect Brian Hartline to have a big season in the new offense. On defense, I expect Jared Odrick to take another step forward and have a big season.

Some other players from around the league I like include Jordan Cameron, O'Brien Schofield, Kendrick Lewis, and (dare I say) DHB.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oakland Raiders might have a top 5 passing offense if healthy

1300+ yards for Darrius Heyward Bey...you heard it here first.

10+ sacks for Matt Shaugnessy too.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Last edited by EvilNixon : 06-12-2012 at 08:33 PM.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post

If the Raiders throw the ball that much Carson will easily lead the league in INTs.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:38 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Oh lawd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
If the Raiders throw the ball that much Carson will easily lead the league in INTs.
The Chiefs DBs hope they throw it that much.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I don't know about all that but Denarius Moore is going to beast all over the NFL next year.
Old 06-12-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well no, that's definitely not going to happen.