Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-14-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I considered making this into a thread, but I didn't really think this needs a whole thread. Looking at this now... thats a whole ******* lot to read, and I realize most of you won't read anywhere close to all of it, but just know Bonnaroo is ******* awesome and I had the time of my life.
go to firefly and we could partake in various recreational activities together!
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefalconer View Post
go to firefly and we could partake in various recreational activities together!
I think it was you looking for up tempo bluegrassy type stuff, idk how much of that textbook I just wrote, but youtube Sam Bush, I'm sure you'll find stuff down that alley you'll like. And **** yeah dude, I'm going to take a closer look at all my money and bills I have coming up and figure out whether or not I can do Firefly ASAP, but I think I might be able to, honestly, which is crazy considering the other shows I'm seeing this summer.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One day, one day I will go to Bonnaroo.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cigaro, once you do, you'll be back every year...

Everybody here at SWDC meet up at Bonnaroo next year?

Old 06-14-2012, 10:03 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cigaro, once you do, you'll be back every year...

Everybody here at SWDC meet up at Bonnaroo next year?
Its just the problem of finding the one year when I actually can. A family vacation prevented it last year, study abroad prevented it both this year and next, but perhaps finally in 2014.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bonnarooooo!
This entire write-up is exactly how I felt after my first year in 2008. Sadly, this is the first year since then that I haven't made it to the farm (yes, four years in a row). Manchester is a truly magical place and I have cherished every moment spent there. If you ever get the opportunity to go, stop fooling yourself that it's too much or whatever other nonsense you come up with, and do it. Bonnaroo is unlike anything anywhere else.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

punk. rock.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 05:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

EATW, I read every. single. word. And you have a lot of top 3 shows haha. But I'm glad you had a good time.. I wanted to go but couldn't get away. Maybe I'll try to get out there next year.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've lived like 45 minutes away from Bonnaroo my whole life and I have yet to go. I'm super jealous of your Donald Glover story EATW.
Old 06-16-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got back from Radiohead. My incredibly high expectations were lived up to. Just a brilliant show throughout. Got in line early and was two rows from the rail. Johnny Greenwood and I had a few staring contests. I have been to a lot of great concerts but this one was my favorite.
Old 06-16-2012, 01:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And one of my favorite songs of all time:

Last edited by vidae : 06-16-2012 at 02:03 AM.
Old 06-18-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im pretty excited to see Los Campesinos! in ny on friday

TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I've lived like 45 minutes away from Bonnaroo my whole life and I have yet to go. I'm super jealous of your Donald Glover story EATW.
As I've said before, if anyone else is going, I'll meet up next year for a show or something. The bowl with Donald Glover really was just a small blip on the radar of my weekend. Really didn't say much, just that I like his comedy acts more than his other ones. (I really do think he happens to be hilarious as a comedian). Finished it up and we tried to work our way towards the front. Afterwards I realized its something real cool to be able to say you've done, at least to the right people, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Just got back from Radiohead. My incredibly high expectations were lived up to. Just a brilliant show throughout. Got in line early and was two rows from the rail. Johnny Greenwood and I had a few staring contests. I have been to a lot of great concerts but this one was my favorite.
I felt like I was a mile away, but their show at Roo was amazing. It would probably be towards the top of my list if I would've been able to get there sooner and get more toward the front. I was real tired when I got to their show, and they woke me right back up, getting second row must've been too awesome to describe. One of the great things about Bonnaroo is I was able to get close enough for a lot of the shows that I really wanted to so I was able to have those staring contest type things with a few of the different bands' members, as well as just seeing the look on their face watching everyone reacting to their music. Its really what makes live music so great for me. When I listen to music I try to imagine how each artist is trying to make the listener feel, and seeing their reactions and emotions towards their fans reactions and emotions just makes me feel that much "closer" to the music.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I felt like I was a mile away, but their show at Roo was amazing. It would probably be towards the top of my list if I would've been able to get there sooner and get more toward the front. I was real tired when I got to their show, and they woke me right back up, getting second row must've been too awesome to describe. One of the great things about Bonnaroo is I was able to get close enough for a lot of the shows that I really wanted to so I was able to have those staring contest type things with a few of the different bands' members, as well as just seeing the look on their face watching everyone reacting to their music. Its really what makes live music so great for me. When I listen to music I try to imagine how each artist is trying to make the listener feel, and seeing their reactions and emotions towards their fans reactions and emotions just makes me feel that much "closer" to the music.
You really should jump all over seeing Radiohead live and up close if you get the chance. The Roo sounds amazing. I caught a couple live streams but once I get the money together I really would like to go (probably a few years from now haha). I agree that being able to watch the bands reactions to the crowd (brilliant crowd in Montreal) is really incredible. The emotion in the air felt palpable, I could almost taste that ****. Top 5 night of my life just based on that show. Also, driving back to Ottawa afterwards and playing the whole Bonaroo set from a week before was pretty ******* rad too.
Old 06-19-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
You really should jump all over seeing Radiohead live and up close if you get the chance. The Roo sounds amazing. I caught a couple live streams but once I get the money together I really would like to go (probably a few years from now haha). I agree that being able to watch the bands reactions to the crowd (brilliant crowd in Montreal) is really incredible. The emotion in the air felt palpable, I could almost taste that ****. Top 5 night of my life just based on that show. Also, driving back to Ottawa afterwards and playing the whole Bonaroo set from a week before was pretty ******* rad too.
I probably will have to jump all over it, because they don't come around my area too often. Its hard for me to spend the type of money for just one band (I think the cheapest tickets I could find were $150 when they were around. Though after seeing their show at Roo, I'd be willing to throw up that type of money if I can get myself right up to the stage. They're captivating (many others, but this one fits great), and being able to be that close has got to be an experience that'd get right up there with Roo for me.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I probably will have to jump all over it, because they don't come around my area too often. Its hard for me to spend the type of money for just one band (I think the cheapest tickets I could find were $150 when they were around. Though after seeing their show at Roo, I'd be willing to throw up that type of money if I can get myself right up to the stage. They're captivating (many others, but this one fits great), and being able to be that close has got to be an experience that'd get right up there with Roo for me.
It really is. I woke up at 7 am and clicked refresh on their page for almost 5 hours. It worked out though because I got floor tickets and was let in 10 minutes before general admission because I bought through their website. I always see people last minute selling floor tickets at cost so next time they are in your area let me know and I will see if I can find some good tickets at cost for you.
Old 06-19-2012, 03:37 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Old 06-19-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://soundcloud.com/gplamana/thats...uestion-broyte

My latest creation.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Please release a new cd... PLEASE

Old 06-20-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every time that Bing commercial comes on, I think of EATW. :)

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"We Are Not a Football Team" - Minus the Bear

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds soooo much like a Black Keys song.
Old 06-20-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote