Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-21-2012, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Don't you guys just love day one? No information, nothing at all to go on, just rampant speculation and votes without merit. You must LOVE the first day Gonzo!
Someone has to create chaos and information day one. Not gonna to lie. I love being that guy. Then again it is also fun to sit back and watch people hang themselves without actually needing to do much.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So far what I have not liked is SuperPacker breaking the rules and just being SP. I will be keeping my eye on those who voted Broth though.

Vote: SP

Reveal yourself!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
So far what I have not liked is SuperPacker breaking the rules and just being SP. I will be keeping my eye on those who voted Broth though.

Vote: SP

Reveal yourself!
First Luis and Gabi are killed, may they Rest In Peace, then Miles goes missing and now you are going after SP?????

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No lynch has happened but it tends to lead to no information day one and never helps. I kind of hate it. Don't hold your breath waiting for info to come out day one. Get aggressive Killswitch!
I was wondering what possible upside there could be.

How bout YOU get aggressive! You're Gonzo. Get after it! Or REVEAL YOUR ROLE!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to go the inactive route for now and force people to talk. He had like three posts in the entire Elder Scrolls game soooo....

Vote: CMD
Old 06-21-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm going to go the inactive route for now and force people to talk. He had like three posts in the entire Elder Scrolls game soooo....

Well we did agree to collectively take out inactives. I would not be opposed to this and may change my vote but I just don't trust SP right now.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post

I don't see why the last game has any bearing on this game. I have been plenty active so far and will continue to be. So kindly, **** off sir.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
I don't see why the last game has any bearing on this game. I have been plenty active so far and will continue to be. So kindly, **** off sir.
It kind of does have barring, but admittedly I searched your name in this thread as a keyword and saw zero posts. I guess it doesn't work for usernames so I mistakenly attributed you to having zero posts. I'll back off and find somebody that has actually been inactive so far.

Unvote: CMD
Old 06-21-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TBW has been relatively inactive of late but pretty much everyone in this game is someone that is usually pretty active from what I can tell. That being said, RL events do tend to cause some people who are usually active to be inactive (see Rob in the ES game). We do have two classic "lay low" players in CJ and Forenci though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-21-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Easiest way to find post counts: Go into the subforum or your User CP and click the number next to the thread under "Replies."

You get a nice table:

User Name Posts
broth223 16
Caddy 14
CJSchneider 10
killxswitch 9
Dr. Gonzo 8
Bulldogs 5
SuperPacker 5
BeerBaron 5
Grizzlegom 4
sbh15 4
ImBrotherCain 4
Cigaro 4
CashmoneyDrew 4
Shane P. Hallam 4
Tha Wootster 3
vidae 3
Forenci 2
SuperMcgee 2
D-Unit 1
RufusMcDaniel 1
Old 06-21-2012, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

So we have two people yet to speak, TBW and Fenikz.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No lynch has happened but it tends to lead to no information day one and never helps. I kind of hate it. Don't hold your breath waiting for info to come out day one. Get aggressive Killswitch!
I would modify that to say " one rarely reveals what they learned on night one"

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Vote: TheBoyWonder
Old 06-21-2012, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

D Unit popping in and out makes me wonder too.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
D Unit popping in and out makes me wonder too.
Always love the classic "Just woke up, gonna catch up, brb!!!"

Then they don't come back

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-21-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems that fenikz usually gets the axe on the first days, maybe this is his way to avoid that.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
''Icy bales with shivering cows''
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
You got the reference my man

"Everywhere you seem to turn
there’s a monster
When you look up in the air there’s a monster"

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down for lynching an inactive day one, so long as we wait a few more hours to give a reasonable timespan to post in. I'm not really sure what to make of the broth votes. More than likely those three were just rooted in genuine annoyance at broth's singing(which I don't see, BTW), but I won't totally dismiss any were mafia hoping maybe to get a townie lynched, and if not, just pass it off as annoyance.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You don't trust me Gonzo? At this stage, why would you trust me?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
I'm down for lynching an inactive day one, so long as we wait a few more hours to give a reasonable timespan to post in. I'm not really sure what to make of the broth votes. More than likely those three were just rooted in genuine annoyance at broth's singing(which I don't see, BTW), but I won't totally dismiss any were mafia hoping maybe to get a townie lynched, and if not, just pass it off as annoyance.
I kind of hope that is the case so I can laugh at the mafia. I will be keeping my eye on those *******.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just logged on, I was signing up for classes on campus. I was not at all inactive in the Glad game so idk why Grizz said that. Let me read the thread and I'll be back with thoughts.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Just logged on, I was signing up for classes on campus. I was not at all inactive in the Glad game so idk why Grizz said that. Let me read the thread and I'll be back with thoughts.
My bad, didn't pay attention to that game honestly. Remembered you being pretty quiet in my king game after the first day or so

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-21-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only one or does anyone else have the urge to ask broth certain questions hoping to get specific lyrics back as an answer?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Am I the only one or does anyone else have the urge to ask broth certain questions hoping to get specific lyrics back as an answer?
As the game goes on I will be. I have to think he has some sort of cool power if he is forced to speak only in lyrics.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's probably why he's linking the songs from youtube. To prove to Shane that it actually is a song and that he's not breaking his requirement.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote