Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-20-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe try to be with her in a situation where there is no chance of someone **** blocking you. Hooking up at a party is usually pretty difficult.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:52 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pay very little attention to her. Make sure she sees you interacting with other girls. Either she'll come back to you, or she won't give a damn because it was an in the moment thing. And if the latter is the case, who gives a ****, you've moved on.
Old 06-20-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I think it's worth a shot just because of her rack

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Pay very little attention to her. Make sure she sees you interacting with other girls. Either she'll come back to you, or she won't give a damn because it was an in the moment thing. And if the latter is the case, who gives a ****, you've moved on.
Yea I think this is my plan, thanks guys

Old 06-20-2012, 12:57 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
Yea I think this is my plan, thanks guys

Don't be awkward in avoiding her (don't break eye contact, etc), but I would just refrain from starting up a conversation with out her being the first to approach.
Old 06-20-2012, 01:03 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Yea sounds good. And knowing her she will approach since she is such a flirty and friendly person. I'm not saying she will throw herself at me like last time, but she will definitely leave a the door cracked.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Or she'll see you flirting with other girls and think that you're through with her and then not approach you.

You should just find her at the party if you're interested.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:07 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

theres a lock on the door for a reason.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:12 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Find her at said party if youre still interested and make sure she knows shes still your priority. Ignoring girls you like doesnt do any good. And by giving her the attention, you get a clear read on the situation. Go from there.

tjsunstein is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:20 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Find her at said party if youre still interested and make sure she knows shes still your priority. Ignoring girls you like doesnt do any good. And by giving her the attention, you get a clear read on the situation. Go from there.
i think this. playing the whole cool guy routine serves your pride and might not bear fruit for you. while you shouldn't be clingy and weird, you shouldn't not show her any attention in the hope of her coming to you. because what if she doesn't. then you lose my *****.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:27 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont be a weirdo and make conversation, its the best way to go about talking to any girl. The whole ignoring the girl and making her want you more **** backfires more times than not. And if you do it for your pride, well, then you have a lot more to learn. When did your pride ever suck your dick? The answer is never.

Communicate, and say what you feel.

Old 06-21-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When did your pride ever suck your dick?
I feel like this should be generational type advice.
Old 06-21-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Ight I think I'm just gonna go with something in between. By the way the "when has pride ever sucked your dick" line is genius. Thanks for the help guys. O and I know doors have locks, but not the rooms we were in and the rooms that did have locks all had people in them.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

It's not about pride. If she wants you, she'll find you. As I said, don't go out of your way to avoid her, but definitely don't seek her out. Of course, I'd also be going into this not with the mindset of "hopefully I can hook up with her again", but rather "I hope I can find someone hotter to ****."
Old 06-21-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think my girlfriend of two years and I are breaking up. I don't know what to do. She is going to Venezuela for a semester and then back to school in Minneapolis for a final semester while I have a full-time job in Milwaukee. Then she wants to teach English abroad for a year. She doesn't see any way for it to work. She just called and said we need to break up, I know she doesn't want to but thinks we have to. I don't know what to do.

Last edited by dolphinfan2k5 : 06-21-2012 at 10:24 PM.
dolphinfan2k5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

That's a decision entirely up to you. Long distance stuff is awful, but if you think you can make it work with just a few meetings a year and nothing but phone and webcam chats, more power to ya. If you try that though and it doesnt work out you'll be forced to break-up over the phone which suck, were as if you end it now you can say goodbye, be free to hook-up while she's away and still have her as a slight possibility when she gets back. It will be difficult and unless you feel like she legit could be your wife one day I say break it off, but if you wanna try and make it work go for it.

Old 06-22-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

You're two years in, atleast try it out instead of breaking up right now because:

1. You never want to say 'what if' about a girl you are (or may not be, idk) in love with. Especially of a gf of two years, thats a long time to just say its over.

2. If you do try it, and it doesnt work out then its going to be a lot easier for the both of you to seperate KNOWING that it didnt work out.

3. Maybe you do work out, but you wouldnt know it if you didnt try. Distance makes the heart grow fonder, or something.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Distance makes the heart grow fonder, or something.
absence makes the heart grow fonder. which means you're gonna miss the **** outta her and turn to alcohol.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks guys, still not really sure what's going to happen. I just don't understand why she doesn't want to at least try.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What do you guys think the best approach at going at breaking up a relationship? I don't wanna do it but I do.I think during football is will be hard to go with out since the gal I'm with doesn't care for watching footballl I dunno. Plus she is ready to settle down kind of but I wanna keep going in seasonal / National Park life / working style.
Old 06-23-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
What do you guys think the best approach at going at breaking up a relationship? I don't wanna do it but I do.I think during football is will be hard to go with out since the gal I'm with doesn't care for watching footballl I dunno. Plus she is ready to settle down kind of but I wanna keep going in seasonal / National Park life / working style.
Breaking up with a girl because she doesn't like to watch football sounds ridiculous. Just saying.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is not just the football thing. I wanna still do this seasonal life work , working and living in a National park but she is pretty much done with this kind of work. and I Know I would love to work more places or just live in one year around instead of the real world life style so to speak .
Old 06-23-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
Breaking up with a girl because she doesn't like to watch football sounds ridiculous. Just saying.
I know, right? He's letting her off way too easy. Put that football hating ***** at the bottom of a lake.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:56 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One of my close friends is annoying me. Cliffs

-Meets girl, falls in "love" (respect his feelings still)
-Basically in friendzone with girl, she tells him everything/relationship issues
-Asks her out 3 months ago, says no, not wild enough, but kind of leads him on by saying he's caring and thats the kind of guy she wants to marry
-This gives him hope, and to this day he still feel he has a shot with her (and wants to marry her)

I tried to tell him to get over her, ask him if he wanted to meet new girls, etc. But he refuses to look at new girls (at least in that way) in any setting..school, etc. After a month i realized he still felt that way so i stopped talking about it because what else is there to say?

I know that feel because i had a severe case of one-itis and fell hard for a different girl, even took me almost 2 months to get over the rejection (although i accepted she said no immediately, deluded myself a bit, then went back to accepting). And i thought i was in "love" with her too but now i don't even care about my crush in that way.

Anyways, i'm just kind of annoyed that he's likely going to be waiting around for her and probably missing out on other opportunities for 1 girl who may never give him that chance.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah dude it is hard to get over one girl you are really attracted to. Seems like this guy needs to back off this friendship. He is just her tool right now. If he backs off and at least tries to pay her less attention and move on then she might wake up feelings she has. That is unlikely, but there is always a chance.

Best for him to cut his losses and get out. I'm not sure there is much you can do for him. Sometimes you have to learn the hard way.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote