Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-21-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
It seems that fenikz usually gets the axe on the first days, maybe this is his way to avoid that.
I have to think he will be active. Maybe he got another ****** role and has given up haha. I could see it being a strategy but it will be an awful one since inactives get lynched. I thought he strategy of saying he always dies early and asking for the watcher to watch him was a good one. Maybe he actually doesn't want to be watched. A tad suspicious. I will say that I tend to die early as well so feel free to watch me!
Old 06-21-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Am I the only one or does anyone else have the urge to ask broth certain questions hoping to get specific lyrics back as an answer?
Can't say I've really thought of doing that, but I do like watching to see what broth comes up with as responses. The novelty may eventually wear off for me, but its only day one and I think its entertaining.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've seen enough.

vote: Gonzo

Why? Because he's a cocky son of ***** who likes to stir **** up just to distract attention away from himself. Not fooled.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Y'all say a bad guy would have to be pretty stupid to have voted for broth, but I think we can all see that a good guy would have little reason to vote broth, as well. (In effect, I probably just called 3 people stupid. Apologies.) If anything came of it, "it was Day 1 and he was being annoying" seems like a pretty easy thing to fall back on. I continue to find the votes somewhat suspicious, especially Caddy, though he is tough to read as an agitator/Aussie.

That said, I would also think one of the people that came out saying "I highly doubt broth is bad with this gimmick" probably knows that he is good and is playing the nice guy card.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're going to have to vote for someone eventually, but the first day usually plays out like this so I can be patient.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I concur with Vidae. There's no reason to rush. Let's let people who haven't spoke have their say and get some discussion flowing.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I've seen enough.

vote: Gonzo

Why? Because he's a cocky son of ***** who likes to stir **** up just to distract attention away from himself. Not fooled.
Solid reasoning from you as always. I mean forget that I could have called nobody out and had no attention drawn to myself. I mean it is easy to get a lynch train started against me and you are the kind of person to get pissed when you are evil and called out. Add that to you never contributed anything even if you are good which I doubt. I have not forgotten you SP!

Unvote: SP

Vote: D

Reveal yourself! I mean you could also actually contribute something of worth too. That would be nice.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone honestly kept track of the times we have "no lynched" on day 1 and cross referenced that to the actual results of the game?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Has anyone honestly kept track of the times we have "no lynched" on day 1 and cross referenced that to the actual results of the game?
Haha, that would actually be a good idea to look and see. We've probably played enough games to get some sort of idea of how good it's been.

Sadly, I am too lazy to do this.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll save you a little time in that it hasn't been used in a game I've modded.

It wasn't a true "no lynch" vote, but the Saiyan Saga DBZ game was ended without a lynch on Day 2, aka the day Gonzo and Shane wouldn't shut up.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
"All I do is win no matter what."

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I have not forgotten you SP!
What did I do in the first place?!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Solid reasoning from you as always. I mean forget that I could have called nobody out and had no attention drawn to myself. I mean it is easy to get a lynch train started against me and you are the kind of person to get pissed when you are evil and called out. Add that to you never contributed anything even if you are good which I doubt. I have not forgotten you SP!

Unvote: SP

Vote: D

Reveal yourself! I mean you could also actually contribute something of worth too. That would be nice.
You think your babbling is contributing something of worth? LOL. Yeah, you are pretty cocky.

The fact that you are constantly asking people to role reveal should put you at the top of everyone's suspicious list! If you think that's a fair question to ask, why don't you lead the way and role reveal yourself. Let the mafia know YOUR role!!! Until you do that, don't act like you're contributing a damn thing by trying to get others to role reveal.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Crumbling a bit under the pressure I see. Getting a bit defensive as well. Hmmmm.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Gonzo is a finger pointer. It's his strategy to distract attention away from himself. He ALWAYS tries to do that when he's bad. When he's good, he hides and comes up with an excuse that he's busy or something.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You think your babbling is contributing something of worth? LOL. Yeah, you are pretty cocky.

The fact that you are constantly asking people to role reveal should put you at the top of everyone's suspicious list! If you think that's a fair question to ask, why don't you lead the way and role reveal yourself. Let the mafia know YOUR role!!! Until you do that, don't act like you're contributing a damn thing by trying to get others to role reveal.
I am not quite sure you get the context of that joke. No biggie, I know you can be a bit slow. I am getting people to talk D. Putting pressure on them. Please tell me what you are doing to contribute. I would love to know. So far you have dipped in and out, got defensive, and seem to be getting really pissed about my role reveal joke. Maybe because you are afraid to role reveal?
Old 06-21-2012, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Until reading BB's post, it didn't occur to me that no lynches could occur beyond the first day. But my not-quite-thorough search uncovered three games had first day no lynches, two town victories, one mafia.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48144
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=48075
http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51791

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Crumbling a bit under the pressure I see. Getting a bit defensive as well. Hmmmm.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO TRUTH behind a person being a mafia if he is being defensive. NONE!!! So many good people have been lynched in trying to defend themselves it's not funny. Stop with the foolery.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know, i'm crumbling!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I know, i'm crumbling!

You know what, after watching how you have played games, I tend to think you are good now. Congrats buddy :)

Now as for D, well making up stuff about how I have played past games (go back and check, you are way off) and generally freaking out. I know you do this every game D but it has yet to help the town. Get it together man!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I am not quite sure you get the context of that joke. No biggie, I know you can be a bit slow. I am getting people to talk D. Putting pressure on them. Please tell me what you are doing to contribute. I would love to know. So far you have dipped in and out, got defensive, and seem to be getting really pissed about my role reveal joke. Maybe because you are afraid to role reveal?
Gotta love it when people like to hide behind "jokes" and pretend to be doing the town a favor by "getting people to talk". All you're doing is putting up a front and trying to point fingers elsewhere so as to distract attention away from yourself.

Talk to me about role reveal after you've done so yourself. I ain't afraid. Show yourself!
Old 06-21-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vote Count

D-Unit (1) – Gonzo,
BoyWonder(1) – Bulldogs,
Woot (1) - Broth
Broth (1) – killswitch
Gonzo (1) – D-Unit,

With 21 people remaining, 11 votes are needed for a majority

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
You know what, after watching how you have played games, I tend to think you are good now. Congrats buddy :)

Now as for D, well making up stuff about how I have played past games (go back and check, you are way off) and generally freaking out. I know you do this every game D but it has yet to help the town. Get it together man!
R-O-L-E.... R-E-V-E-A-L!!!!!

I wanna see if you have anything to hide.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Gotta love it when people like to hide behind "jokes" and pretend to be doing the town a favor by "getting people to talk". All you're doing is putting up a front and trying to point fingers elsewhere so as to distract attention away from yourself.

Talk to me about role reveal after you've done so yourself. I ain't afraid. Show yourself!
Honestly I am not going to get into an argument with you because THAT actually doesn't. That and I leave for work in 5 minutes. What I will say is think with your head D. You are accusing me of taking attention away from myself? What attention was on me? After thinking about it I could totally see you being a lyncher coming after me, it would make a lot of sense. I suppose we all should point fingers at nobody though and never vote to lynch, solid plan D. You sure love keeping games exciting.
Old 06-21-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I unvoted broth a few pages back Shane.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote