Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-14-2012, 03:41 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
The Bottom 50 are up...

Joe Flacco at #74 and Tony Romo at #91. Flip flop these two players and put Romo in Baltimore and Flacco in Dallas. If you think for a second that Flacco would look half as good as Romo has while in Dallas, then you are out of your mind. Joe Flacco ******* sucks. He holds the Ravens back on a yearly basis. To this day, he has done nothing to be considered a Top 10 QB in the NFL. He's rode the coat tails of a disgustingly vaunted defense that probably holds 4 future Hall of Fame players on it. He's also had the luxury of a really good - to well above average offensive line, and a RB that can pound the rock and catch passes out of the backfield. He's had everything at his disposal. He should have been playing in the last two Super Bowls. His defense and offensive lines were that good. The only reason why the Ravens haven’t been in the Super Bowl: Joe Flacco.

The Ravens bring him even more weapons over the past two years by going out of their way to bring in WRs (Boldin, Evens, Smith) and TEs (Dickson, Pitta) to surround him with as much talent as humanly possible, and he's still a one-and-done playoff QB. That's what he is. He's way too inconsistent to be a winner in the playoffs. You have to hope that he plays a stretch of games come playoff time that's good enough for them to get a couple wins, and still cross your fingers that the defense plays lights-out every single time they step on the field. Yet he can't seem to do that despite everything around him.

Flacco plays a good defense in last years playoffs and they win because they went up against a rookie QB (Texans). Even though he plays like dogshit, they still win. It’s the luxury of having a great defense to hold you up and an offensive line / running game you can rely on when completing 14 of 27 passes. Then he plays a historically bad pass defense (Patriots) and they lose because he can't put up more than 20 measly points against a defense that gave up the most pass yards in NFL history.

Yet people will say, "He played well against the Patriots in the playoffs. It wasn‘t his fault they lost." Everybody played well against the Patriots last year. Every QB did. He played mediocre football against them. For once, beat a team, beat a QB that you aren’t favored to beat. Just do it once. Outplay someone that‘s any good… just one time.

The Patriots defense sucked and they had no business winning that game. But the Patriots QB is so infinitely better than the Ravens QB, that it allowed them to win. For the life of me, I don't understand how anyone can like Joe Flacco. To even like him. How do you lose a playoff game where Brady doesn't throw a TD, he throws 2 INTs and has the support of one of the worst pass defenses in the history of the NFL? And you had a 4th QT lead? And you manage to score ZERO points in the 4th QT? Because you decide it's a good time to throw the ball directly to Brandon Spikes. Yet people will try to blame Lee Evens or a missed FG when they only had the opportunity to get the ball back because of Ed Reed and their defense. Flacco has pissed away more opportunities in his first 4 years in the NFL than Tony Romo may ever get in his entire career. Flacco is nothing but a lot of potential that can’t seem to solidify himself amongst the 3rd tier QBs.

This guy is better than Romo? Romo throws for over 4,000 yards, 31 TDs and 10 INTs with a 102 QB Rating in, basically, 15 games. Romo has to play out of his mind for an 8 win season. Flacco plays average football and manages to take a division winner to the Championship game. And he's gaining respect from opposing players? Anyway, that's my yearly Joe Flacco rant. ******* hate the guy.

Surprises from the rest of the list... DeSean Jackson? He might be the most underserving along with Tim Tebow, but with McFadden at #60, I guess the players are ranking really talented guys high, and not really caring about much else... like production, or if a player even cares about playing football. That's why Mike Vick must rank at #70: talent. Since he's had 1 season in his entire NFL career that even resembled that of a legitimate NFL QB, he must rank high based on that 1 season and his talent. Yet he's higher than Tony Romo? Because he's can run and make some highlight plays from time-to-time? His 2010 season gave me hope he was finally going to turn into an elite, or borderline elite QB. After last season, I don't know if I even care what he turns into. How he ranks close to Philip Rivers, I don't know. And Rivers probably deserves to rank where he is after last seasons horrendous outing.

Jake Long's injuries certainly dropped him, but like Joe Thomas, way too much. Both those guys should be insulted. As well as Carl Nicks. They are Top 25 players.

Roddy White is overrated. Simply put. Wes Welker gets a ton of **** for not be a vertical threat. What does Roddy White do all game long other than catch passes short of 10 yards? Do it from the outside? He's not a playmaker anymore. He started losing that ability last season. With Julio Jones emerging, it's even readily more apparent that White is nothing but a possession receiver who hasn't done anything in the playoffs. He's not an elite player or even close to an elite #1. He might be one of the best #2 options there is. His best days are already behind him. Jordy Nelson, AJ Green and Hakeem Nicks are much better players than Roddy White. I'll also take Austin Miles, who probably wont make the list way ahead of Roddy White.

I'm not surprised Patrick Peterson made the list, but the fact that he's ranked so close to Von Miller and so high... it makes me wonder how high Aldon Smith will rank. He surely has to rank close to both those guys. Aldon Smith in the Top 50 would be way too high. Miller and Peterson were both too high (Miller to a lesser degree). There are about 15 really good CBs in the NFL right now. A lot are going to be left off the list, and a lot are much better players than Patrick Peterson, who will, relatively soon, wind up as probably being one of the better CBs in the NFL.

I'm happy to see Justin Tuck maintain his ranking despite the injury plagued-down season he had. He's one of the elite players in the game. Also happy to see Trent Cole make a meaningful rise up. He's a great player that's still underrated (see how much higher Jason Babin will rank, and it will further prove how underrated he is when he's significantly better than Babin.). And LaMarr Woodley. Woodley was on a tear last year and looked the best he ever has. He's closed the gap between him and Harrison the last two years and he's becoming one of the elite OLBs in the game. If he was healthy all season long, I think he would have been in the discussion for DPOY.

I also like the high rankings of Joe Staley, Earl Thoms, Carlos Rogers and Jonathan Joseph.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to figure this out. Either Marshall and Harvin are in the top 20 or I forgot someone...

marshall
harvin

Willis
Polamalu
Suggs
mario williams
McCoy
Peterson
andre
calvin
fitz
brees
brady
rodgers
jared allen
graham
ware
mjd
ray lewis
ed reed
revis
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Trying to figure this out. Either Marshall and Harvin are in the top 20 or I forgot someone...

marshall
harvin

Willis
Polamalu
Suggs
mario williams
McCoy
Peterson
andre
calvin
fitz
brees
brady
rodgers
jared allen
graham
ware
mjd
ray lewis
ed reed
revis
The bolded names will not make this list. Haloti Ngata and Justin Smith will.

*I do find it strange that you even brought up Harvin's name.
Old 06-14-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
That was my thought as well. I guess there's a chance that Jimmy one trick Graham isn't even on the list, but that would seem a bit odd.
I think they said how many TEs were left when they announced Tony Gonzalez and I believe there is 1 remaining. I think it's fairly obvious who that is.

edit: The Gronkowski video says he was voted "the second best TE" so... lol.
Old 06-14-2012, 11:21 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
The bolded names will not make this list. Haloti Ngata and Justin Smith will.

*I do find it strange that you even brought up Harvin's name.
I didn't really think they would. It's just odd that they didn't make it altogether.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are 20 - 11:

20. Ray Lewis
19. Troy Polamalu
18. LeSean McCoy
17. Justin Smith
16. Ed Reed
15. Andre Johnson
14. Jimmy Graham
13. Jared Allen
12. Maurice Jones-Drew
11. Terrell Suggs

Honestly I thought Justin Smith would be higher.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 11:41 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Especially when he's easily your team's best player and your 2nd best somehow made it in the top 10.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Especially when he's easily your team's best player and your 2nd best somehow made it in the top 10.
Willis shouldn't be considered a top 10 player in the NFL?

Anyways, I thought both would at least be top 12.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 06-20-2012 at 11:52 PM.
Old 06-20-2012, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gronk > Graham

#homer

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Willis shouldn't be considered a top 10 player in the NFL?
Nope. His impact and dominance simply isn't on the same level as those super elites in the very top echelon of the league. I guess you could say Top '10' is just an arbitrary number and there aren't necessarily 10 players who belong in that group. But Willis isn't a more dominant player than Justin Smith and I thought it was certainly fair for you to say he belongs in the top 12.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here are 20 - 11:

20. Ray Lewis
19. Troy Polamalu
18. LeSean McCoy
17. Justin Smith
16. Ed Reed
15. Andre Johnson
14. Jimmy Graham
13. Jared Allen
12. Maurice Jones-Drew
11. Terrell Suggs

Wait? Graham is not only above Gronk, but seven spots higher? That's ridiculous. Also, Troy Polamalu doesn't belong on this list... Anywhere...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:40 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guess for top 10:

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. Darrell Revis
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Demarcus Ware
7. Haloti Ngata
8. Patrick Willis
9. Larry Fitzgerald
10. Mario Williams

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Nope. His impact and dominance simply isn't on the same level as those super elites in the very top echelon of the league. I guess you could say Top '10' is just an arbitrary number and there aren't necessarily 10 players who belong in that group. But Willis isn't a more dominant player than Justin Smith and I thought it was certainly fair for you to say he belongs in the top 12.
Well, completely disagree there. I think it's a no-brainer that he's in the discussion for being a top ten player in the NFL.

Quote:
Old 06-21-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Guess for top 10:

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. Darrell Revis
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Demarcus Ware
7. Haloti Ngata
8. Patrick Willis
9. Larry Fitzgerald
10. Mario Williams
AD will make it over Mario.
Old 06-21-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Guess for top 10:

1. Tom Brady
2. Aaron Rodgers
3. Drew Brees
4. Darrell Revis
5. Calvin Johnson
6. Demarcus Ware
7. Haloti Ngata
8. Patrick Willis
9. Larry Fitzgerald
10. Mario Williams
There's no way Adrian Peterson was left off the list completely. Williams was only #71 last year. After playing only 5 games last season, it's 1000 times more likely he fell 30+ spots than climbing more than 50.

10. Patrick Willis
9. Haloti Ngata
8. Larry Fitzgerald
7. DeMarcus Ware
6. Calvin Johnson
5. Drew Brees
4. Adrian Peterson
3. Darrelle Revis
2. Tom Brady
1. Aaron Rodgers
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:30 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I think Calvin will be No. 3 behind Brady and Rodgers and actually has a chance to be No. 1. Actually, this is my final guess:

10. Haloti Ngata
9. Patrick Willis
8. Demarcus Ware
7. Adrian Peterson
6. Larry Fitzgerald
5. Darrelle Revis
4. Calvin Johnson
3. Drew Brees
2. Tom Brady
1. Aaron Rodgers
Old 06-21-2012, 08:43 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I think Calvin will be No. 3 behind Brady and Rodgers and actually has a chance to be No. 1. Actually, this is my final guess:

10. Haloti Ngata
9. Patrick Willis
8. Demarcus Ware
7. Adrian Peterson
6. Larry Fitzgerald
5. Darrelle Revis
4. Calvin Johnson
3. Drew Brees
2. Tom Brady
1. Aaron Rodgers
Wait what?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

I changed my mind mid-post when I said 'actually' the last time. I realized mid-post that it's difficult to separate the three QBs.
Old 06-21-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
AD will make it over Mario.
He completely slipped my mind.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-21-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megatron is the closest thing to unstoppable in the league, I'd have no issues with him being ranked #1.
TheFinisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gronk would Gronk all over Graham.

And Drew Brees doesn't belong in the top 10.
Old 06-22-2012, 01:39 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
There's no way Adrian Peterson was left off the list completely. Williams was only #71 last year. After playing only 5 games last season, it's 1000 times more likely he fell 30+ spots than climbing more than 50.

10. Patrick Willis
9. Haloti Ngata
8. Larry Fitzgerald
7. DeMarcus Ware
6. Calvin Johnson
5. Drew Brees
4. Adrian Peterson
3. Darrelle Revis
2. Tom Brady
1. Aaron Rodgers
No way that Peterson is above Calvin.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 06-22-2012, 02:39 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFinisher View Post
Megatron is the closest thing to unstoppable in the league, I'd have no issues with him being ranked #1.
I wouldn't have a problem with that but along the same line of thinking, I'd probably vote Revis as the #1 player in the league. Top 4 should be Rodgers, Brady, Calvin and Revis in some order.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:01 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No way that Peterson is above Calvin.
I wouldn't have a problem with that. AD is as dominant at the RB position as CJ is at receiver. Basically it's a toss up but you can't go wrong with either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
I wouldn't have a problem with that. AD is as dominant at the RB position as CJ is at receiver. Basically it's a toss up but you can't go wrong with either.
WRs are just more valuable today.