Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-20-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should be able to manage the first half of Bloodmoon if you wanted to go that route.
Old 06-20-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I may have to start up Skyrim. Just got real frustrated with FF7. Ruby Weapon used Ultima back to back....like, wtf am I supposed to do there?

I should just go pwn Sephiroth and get started on Skyrim. Maybe this weekend.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:04 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took your advice and backed out for now, I got butt raped by Gaenor and goblin war chiefs a couple too many times for my liking.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I took your advice and backed out for now, I got raped by Gaenor and goblin war chiefs a couple too many times for my liking.
Gaenor will rape you 25 levels from now unless you have a butt load of arrows and some where to avoid him. His luck is something ridiculous like 1000 so you can't hit him.

That's why BB and I added him into the game.
Old 06-20-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like to use the construction set to add an amulet of Command Humanoid and have people fight eachother to see who wins.

It takes 3-4 High Ordinators to beat Gaenor if I just stand back and watch. (Them fighting him one at a time.)
Old 06-21-2012, 11:39 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Installed a **** ton of mods and started it up again. Playing as an Orc for something different.

I'm having this weird lighting problem though. It's hard to describe but basically, if I enter a shadowy area, everything off in the distance gets darker too.

None of the mods I have should affect something like that, but who knows. I may have to just turn them off one at a time to find the culprit.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Hey BB how is the Monster Mod?
Old 06-22-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm continuing to progress in all the Guilds. I'd say the Thieves Guild is probably my favorite.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Hey BB how is the Monster Mod?
Eh, decent. So far just low level stuff...bear cub, giant boar, more skeleton looking Draugr. Most interesting thing so far was a triceratops. (About similar in difficulty to a mammoth.) Also, there was a guar :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'm continuing to progress in all the Guilds. I'd say the Thieves Guild is probably my favorite.
Yeah, that one is pretty fun, especially towards the end and the Bal Malogmer stuff.

If you haven't already, you should definitely do one of the great houses. Hlaalu is my favorite. Also, the Imperial Cult and Tribunal Temple are quite underrated. You get some really good quest rewards doing the high level Cult stuff.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone have any suggestions on which mods to get for PC? I'm about to start a new game!
Old 06-22-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got around to purchasing this today. Have no idea what im doing as ive never really played many games like this but im definitely enjoying it so far. Seems kind of overwhelming for a noob but ill figure it out soon enougb im sure.

Went with a nord for my first character btw.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Does anyone have any suggestions on which mods to get for PC? I'm about to start a new game!
BB and I have been discussing this on and off for a few days. Other than a few retextures the only thing I really have is Build Your Own Home which is pretty sweet.
Old 06-22-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Finally got around to purchasing this today. Have no idea what im doing as ive never really played many games like this but im definitely enjoying it so far. Seems kind of overwhelming for a noob but ill figure it out soon enougb im sure.

Went with a nord for my first character btw.
Its a lot of fun. Running around aimlessly can lead to some of the best moments.
Old 06-22-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bought Dawnguard today, can't wait til the 26th!

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

I just fixed some problems I was having... I kept getting Microstutters due to my dual GPU card. I then proceeded to get a FPS limiter which caused more problems than it was worth. I couldnt put weapons on racks, I could shoot an arrow and it wouldnt hit someone for 30+ seconds.

Any way I got the simple boarderless window mod that I have to launch along with the game but it makes everything better. I am a happy camper.

Anyway I am actually spending more time building my home from that mod than actually questing. Its pretty cool. Having your own forge is great.
Old 06-23-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

BeerBaron... get rid of the Arrow Smith mod. It auto levels your smithing.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
BeerBaron... get rid of the Arrow Smith mod. It auto levels your smithing.
Yeah, I was reading the comments of each at work yesterday trying to find out the source of my lighting issue and read that. Haven't used it yet at least.

Also, I got the Thief's setup for the house....way too much going on in there. I'm much more of a minimalist than that in games. I just like a bed and lots of storage space.

Having the stuff outside is cool, but the house interior is too overdone. I might just find a mod that adds a bit more to Breezehome.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Check out the Hunters one... There isn't that much clutter. I settled on that one.
Old 06-23-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Yeah, I was reading the comments of each at work yesterday trying to find out the source of my lighting issue and read that. Haven't used it yet at least.

Also, I got the Thief's setup for the house....way too much going on in there. I'm much more of a minimalist than that in games. I just like a bed and lots of storage space.

Having the stuff outside is cool, but the house interior is too overdone. I might just find a mod that adds a bit more to Breezehome.
I took everything I didn't need in Breezehome and sold it, even the pots and pans.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Figured out my lighting issue. It wasn't actually any of the mods. One of the actual game updates ****** everything up. Need new drivers for my video card.

Quote:
Elder Scrolls: Skyrim: no longer hangs on single GPU configurations when used with AMD Catalyst 12.3 CAP1 and later CAP releases
Elder Scolls: Skyrim: flickering square corruption is no longer observed.
The "flickering square corruption" is exactly what I was experiencing.

Now I just hope with that being fixed, the general performances issues are fixed with it. If not, I'm pretty ******. I can barely do anything in a dungeon or fight. Everything went to hell since I last played.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Going to play some Morrowind right now. Haven't read had the chance to play in a couple days.
Old 06-26-2012, 03:34 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two...

and a half...

hours...

OMGOMGOMG!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:42 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mean...

Between Five and Six...

And a half...

More hours...

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 06-26-2012, 04:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You cray cray TH.

But I'm excited too!

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 05:00 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

I can't tell time when I'm excited!

On a related note, don't ever let me be the one to read the timer on a bomb!

SPOILS!

ARVAK BE MINE! ATL CAN KEEP SHADOWMERE!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.