Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 06-13-2012, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Umm no he should have stopped it no matter what. I don't care what position you are in. He's an ass.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
What do you guys think of McQueary? I kind of feel he has been unfairly painted as a target. I remember a lot of the talking heads at ESPN criticizing him. He witnessed a pretty ****** up situation, it is easy to say how someone SHOULD react without ever actually having to experience witnessing something that terrible first hand. He was in a pretty tough spot- a young grad assistant at the time - I think he regrets not doing more (which is natural) but it looks like the whole PSU power structure was involved in this whole Sandusky mess/cover-up so McQueary probably felt powerless to some extent. He reported it to those he thought needed to know and would address the situation. Sorry for the rant - he was just the wrong guy at the wrong place at the wrong time.
Well, the guy pussed out. At heart he sounds like a good person, but in practice, he's a complete and utter coward. He tried to do the right thing, got shot down by some of the most powerful public employees in the state, and let that stop him from doing the right thing.

He was correct to be intimidated by the lack of action by Spannier, Curley, and JoePa. That had to freak him out. They were the power brokers in that whole area. He knows what kind of influence those guys had over any regular citizen of that county. Cops could look the other way as well as DAs if the PSU powerful put the pressure on them.

So in that case, he needed to elevate the issue to the state or federal level. But he pussed out. And it really sucks because there were more victims after that.

It's a crazy crazy situation.

Think about it:
The state's highest paid employees at one of it's most powerful and respected institutions covered up for a serial child rapist to protect the school football program's reputation. It's completely unfathomable to me. From the sounds of it, assistant coaches knew about the raping as well (according to the first day's testimony, Bradley knowingly interrupted a showering session and wouldn't leave Jerry alone with the kid).

I think many more details are going to come out as I think Spannier or Curley will end up singing for a plea bargain so that they don't spend the rest of their lives in jail.

And I think PSU is going to be successfully sued for hundreds of millions of dollars.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Well, the guy pussed out. At heart he sounds like a good person, but in practice, he's a complete and utter coward. He tried to do the right thing, got shot down by some of the most powerful public employees in the state, and let that stop him from doing the right thing.

He was correct to be intimidated by the lack of action by Spannier, Curley, and JoePa. That had to freak him out. They were the power brokers in that whole area. He knows what kind of influence those guys had over any regular citizen of that county. Cops could look the other way as well as DAs if the PSU powerful put the pressure on them.

So in that case, he needed to elevate the issue to the state or federal level. But he pussed out. And it really sucks because there were more victims after that.

It's a crazy crazy situation.

Think about it:
The state's highest paid employees at one of it's most powerful and respected institutions covered up for a serial child rapist to protect the school football program's reputation. It's completely unfathomable to me. From the sounds of it, assistant coaches knew about the raping as well (according to the first day's testimony, Bradley knowingly interrupted a showering session and wouldn't leave Jerry alone with the kid).

I think many more details are going to come out as I think Spannier or Curley will end up singing for a plea bargain so that they don't spend the rest of their lives in jail.

And I think PSU is going to be successfully sued for hundreds of millions of dollars.
Yea I do agree with everything you said. Its such a terrible situation all around. Sandusky is a real sick **** for even letting this go to trial and having to have all the victims recount all the vile things he did to them. I feel so bad for all the victims.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 12:00 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Yea I do agree with everything you said. Its such a terrible situation all around. Sandusky is a real sick **** for even letting this go to trial and having to have all the victims recount all the vile things he did to them. I feel so bad for all the victims.
It may be a final trophy moment for him. Something that he can fondly recall as these kids retell their stories.

IMO, you don't suddenly become a monster like this at age 54 (1998). There isn't anything that triggers you to become a *** child rapist. You either are wired wrong or you are not.

Sandusky probably acted this way for a long time. I think he just got caught in 1998.

His wife should likely be thrown in jail as well. They adopted a bunch of kids, he had a rape chamber in the basement, she had to freaking know a lot about his raping.

He ran a charity for abused kids since the 1977. He used that access to troubled young boys to select his victims.

The mind doesn't want to acknowledge this kind of stuff, and I know this is pure speculation, but there are likely hundreds of kids that he abused over the years. He is a true monster.
Old 06-13-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Holy crap. Just saw this.

JoePa and a bunch of other bigwigs involved with Second Mile had a ton of money to lose if Sandusky went down.

Very intertwined mess. I urge you to read the article and the attached links.

This is the web of relationships in big money projects.
Old 06-13-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Holy crap. Just saw this.

JoePa and a bunch of other bigwigs involved with Second Mile had a ton of money to lose if Sandusky went down.

Very intertwined mess. I urge you to read the article and the attached links.

This is the web of relationships in big money projects.
I honestly don't know how that is considered journalism when he is basing his argument on pure speculation. So what if he invested money into things with people from the BOD of the Second Mile. Matt Millen was on the BOD for the Second Mile, does that make him guilty too?

Please spare me the JoePa conspiracy theories. That guy hates Paterno (couldn't wait for him to die) and is just his name to create an interesting story that has no truth to it. He is reaching for a story (relationship web lol wow). The best part is that the people who read it take it as the truth. We don't know what Joe knew at what point in time. All that I know is that he put the information to the people who had the power to do something and followed the exact protocol laid out for him in this type of situation, and that is to report it to his superior. He did that, while at the same time informing, Gary Schultz, the head of University Park Police and the power to get an investigation launched.

Let me pause to add this important fact. University Park and State College are two separate places. They have different zip codes. University Park has it's own police force (yes, they are campus police, but they are a real police force. i.e. carry guns, capable of launching investigations, etc.).

Gary Schultz, along with Tim Curley and Graham Spanier decided that they would not pursue an investigation. What they told Joe after this decision is a mystery. Who knows what they told him. Again, spare me any conspiracy theory until the information actually comes out. What we do know is that they did not include Joe Paterno in the chain of e-mails sent.

I will give JoePa the benefit of the doubt until there is factual evidence to prove otherwise.

BoneKrusher

360 GT: iiidiiiot
Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Santonio10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:11 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, it's obvious that he knew something was going on. Not necessarily that it actually happened, but that there were at least accusations and such. I'm not one of the people that is immediately throwing JoePa under the bus but I'm sorry, if one of your close friends and long standing coaches on your staff is accused of something like this, you don't just report it to your boss and then go on like it's all taken care of. JoePa may have done everything he was supposed to do in terms of being Sandusky's boss, but people are being either naive or ignorant if they think JoePa did everything in his power.

The man knew something was going on, and let everyone else "handle it". This is one of the most powerful men in the state. I'm a nobody, and I can't imagine standing by and just assume all is well, especially if it was a good friend being accused of something so serious.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Santonio10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Well, it's obvious that he knew something was going on. Not necessarily that it actually happened, but that there were at least accusations and such. I'm not one of the people that is immediately throwing JoePa under the bus but I'm sorry, if one of your close friends and long standing coaches on your staff is accused of something like this, you don't just report it to your boss and then go on like it's all taken care of. JoePa may have done everything he was supposed to do in terms of being Sandusky's boss, but people are being either naive or ignorant if they think JoePa did everything in his power.

The man knew something was going on, and let everyone else "handle it". This is one of the most powerful men in the state. I'm a nobody, and I can't imagine standing by and just assume all is well, especially if it was a good friend being accused of something so serious.
Interfering with an investigation is against the law. If Joe was to keep checking in with the police he is interfering. Should Joe have done more, yes and he said it himself, "with the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more." Maybe its just me, but I dont think it's wrong of him to assume that the head of the police would be doing his job. This was an administrative f*** up and it's as simple as that. It does not rest on the head of Paterno, even if he didn't check in with Spanier/Curley/Schultz. In my opinion, Schultz is the one to blame.

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 06-14-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santonio10 View Post
Interfering with an investigation is against the law. If Joe was to keep checking in with the police he is interfering. Should Joe have done more, yes and he said it himself, "with the benefit of hindsight, I wish I had done more." Maybe its just me, but I dont think it's wrong of him to assume that the head of the police would be doing his job. This was an administrative f*** up and it's as simple as that. It does not rest on the head of Paterno, even if he didn't check in with Spanier/Curley/Schultz. In my opinion, Schultz is the one to blame.
Oh, I absolutely think they are way more to blame than JoePa. I just don't understand people (not you, but others in general) who think JoePa is 100% innocent of any wrong doing and that he did everything in his power to either put a stop to any horrible acts on Sandusky's part, or to prove his innocence. In the grand scheme of the entire situation and in relative terms, he spent 15 minutes telling someone and then washed his hands of it.

But to your point about interfering with a police investigation, do you really think if someone of JoePa's stature kept bringing it up that someone like Schultz would arrest Paterno for interfering? Let's say **** was going on and Schultz was covering it up, wouldn't arresting Paterno just bring national media attention to it? And if he wasn't covering up and nothing was going on, you really think Schultz would still arrest him? This isn't like any normal case or circumstances given the people involved. While it may be the law, different rules apply. And especially if I'm Paterno, I know that my power and visibility would bring attention to the matter, so if I have to get arrested to expose a cover up of someone raping children, you absolutely do it 100% of the time no questions asked.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

Just wanted to share this to end the speculation by that bum Bernstein and Joe's "secret" will.

http://citizensvoice.com/news/patern...will-1.1330014

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 06-19-2012, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Santonio10
Veteran

It looks like the case will be turned over to the jury to make a decision on Thursday. The sooner this is over the better

BoneKrusher

Go AC Gators! 7-3 (4-2)
Old 06-19-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sandusky is always smiling, its ****** up.

i wouldnt be surprised if the old bastard off'd himself before hes incarcerated for good
Old 06-19-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He doesn't think he did anything wrong. He's not going to off himself. He's a sick sick sick person.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly hope they make sure to keep him alive before they throw him into the federal prison where he gets a (hot) pink jumpsuit with a hole cut out in the anus area. He'll make a lot of friends that way.
Old 06-20-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
He doesn't think he did anything wrong. He's not going to off himself. He's a sick sick sick person.
This, this this.

The guy isn't like you and me. He might even enjoy the stuff that goes on in prison. I say that if he does want to off himself, let him off himself. But like Giantsfan said, he won't.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, there is still justice in America. Guilty on 45 of 48 counts.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/...ex-abuse-trial

Quote:
Sandusky, a 68-year-old retired defensive coach who was once Paterno's heir apparent, was found guilty of 45 of 48 counts. He faces life in prison at sentencing, which is weeks away.

Sandusky showed little emotion as the verdict was read. The judge ordered him to be taken to the county jail to await sentencing in about three months.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3 MONTHS?!?! Just sentence him to life in prison now and get on with it.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it gives him time to kill himself first.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 06-22-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
it gives him time to kill himself first.
**** that. I want him bent over and raped, repeated, by big men in prison.

These kinds of people don't deserve suicide.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least this gives some closure to the people involved in all of this. At least Penn State and all of Happy Valley can move on. Btw, good luck Bill O'Brien.
Old 06-22-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

sadly, he would probably like that because it would make him feel like a kid and he'd become accustomed to it over time.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 06-22-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they started chopping nuts off less sick ***** would be doing this ****, if nothing else it would stop repeat offenders.
Old 06-22-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burn in Hell. Sick ****.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 12:13 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

put a bullet in him.

yes?
Old 06-23-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
**** that. I want him bent over and raped, repeated, by big men in prison.
He won't be touched in prison. Child molesters are the most targeted among inmates, so they're usually kept in protective custody to help prevent outbreaks. Add to that his high profile, and he has virtually no chance of being harmed in prison.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote