Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-23-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
We need NHL brothers Power Rankings.

The Kostitsyns
The Staals
The Schenns
The Millers
The Koivus
The Sedins

Who else?
The Subbans!
Wellwoods
Joel Lundqvist was floating around but I don't believe he's with anyone anymore.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:10 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The Kostitsyns
The Staals
The Schenns
The Millers
The Koivus
The Sedins

Who else?
I was worried those were your rankings haha.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I was worried those were your rankings haha.
Haha, no. Just the order in which they came to my head. Who am I missing?
Old 06-23-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The Kostitsyns
The Staals
The Schenns
The Millers
The Koivus
The Sedins

Who else?
Do the ***** Sedin brothers count?

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:18 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jordie Benn was up with Dallas for a bit last season.

Foligno kids, as well.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Michaleks.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-23-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interesting. Mike Babcock says he fully expects this Damien Brunner guy to play on one of his top two lines right away next season:

http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index....babcock_h.html

And for ***** sake, the Wings finally got a right-handed shooting forward.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Do the ***** Sedin brothers count?
Redacted. But they're No. 1 on the Hockey Sisters Power Rankings, no doubt.
Old 06-23-2012, 06:54 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Redacted. But they're No. 1 on the Hockey Sisters Power Rankings, no doubt.
Followed by the Millers? Lawl.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-23-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Followed by the Millers? Lawl.
I don't get it. Drew could kick your ass.
Old 06-23-2012, 07:04 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

I'm 6'6 250 so I doubt it, but I was just messing with you Xio.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-23-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm 6'6 250 so I doubt it, but I was just messing with you Xio.
Psh, prove it BoyWonder.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you are indeed that big, what sport are you going DI in?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Nothing, I'm a failure Prock. I'm not quick enough.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 06-24-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol vancouver wants a package including bjugstad from florida for luongo.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When do we get to find out that the Wings signed Suter, Parise and Schultz?
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair, I'm sure Gillis has reason to think he can swindle Florida.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I'm sure some Detroit-based writers will be rolling with those assumptions shortly.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
As soon as Xio posts it.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
As soon as Xio posts it.
They'll only get Suter. Schultz to EDM, Parise to PIT
Old 06-25-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

So many bad contracts waiting to be handed out next week. Not counting 40-year olds, are the next best forwards after Parise really supposed to be Semin (understandable), Parenteau, and Hudler? So much room for disappointment, there. I guess that's what you expect in guys that hit the market. AK47, Wellwood, and Jokinen are an interesting bunch. I'm especially interested in Olli.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

There's a report that said the Islanders offered their entire draft to the Blue Jackets for the No. 2 pick.

Uhhhh, ok.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
There's a report that said the Islanders offered their entire draft to the Blue Jackets for the No. 2 pick.

Uhhhh, ok.
Just realized that the Island drafted only defense with their 7 picks. They must have really wanted to find a stud for the blueline.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Just realized that the Island drafted only defense with their 7 picks. They must have really wanted to find a stud for the blueline.
(Time to get all homerish)

Well...they could have drafted Rielly! Ha!
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Job Reborn
Pro Bowler

Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Job Reborn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Uhhhh, ok.
I wonder what's worse. The Islanders offering that or the Jackets not accepting?
Job Reborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
How the **** did Columbus say no to an entire extra draft's worth of picks to move from No. 2 to No. 4!?