Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-26-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol at any town aligned player who seriously thought broth was the GF.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mafia deserves to win! I worked so damn hard. Pretty please BB.

I just thought of something, what if GF and SK are the only two left? Lynch BB!!!!!

Last edited by Dr. Gonzo : 06-26-2012 at 02:01 PM.
Dr. Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Every powerful role has been claimed. I can't think of a single one that is really missing. You said lynching you would make the town seriously regret it. That implies you have a power. What say ye?

Going off of broth's list, this is way early, but if I had to pick the mafia now, assuming every role claim so far has been genuine, here's the five I'm thinking of being mafia;

Rufus, sbh, CMD, Grizz, killxswitch.

Not really confident of any outside sbh, but just my guess.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
D-Unit- Gameshow Host
Tha Wootster- Scavenger
Forenci - Protector
sbh15 - Doctor
SuperPacker- 1x Gifter
ImBrotherCain - Tracker
BeerBaron - Investigator
Vidae - Hooker/1x Jailkeeper

Rufus McDaniel - ?
CashMoneyDrew - ?
Grizz - ?
Killxswitch - ?
Cigaro - ?
Dr. Gonzo - ?
Quote:
Perhaps this group is the best way to go. Seems pretty clear that in here are some sure mafia members. I named the top four to my suspect list. Maybe Gonzo too, but I feel he's been too active to be mafia(although not as inquisitive as usual).

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Viddy framed night 2, screwed BB up for the rest of the game. BB, you should reward the side that was responsible for turning the town against itself.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Viddy framed night 2, screwed BB up for the rest of the game. BB, you should reward the side that was responsible for turning the town against itself.
Oh yeah, **** that. You guys DEFINITELY aren't winning. You put me through some serious psychological trauma. **** the mafia.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's so god damn rare that the person framed is the one investigated. You gotta love that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still want to know who the **** started the role reveal train? because that's a damn good way to lose the game
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To be fair I was trying to survive
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mafia MVP: Wooty

Old 06-26-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
It's so god damn rare that the person framed is the one investigated. You gotta love that.
That's what I saying. Grizz you did good making it this far but there were some incredibly key decisions early on from the mafia that got us here which is so damn rare. The people we killed, blocked, framed early on in the game was so huge and I think we deserve it but whatevs. I still think BB should be lynched right now for playing an awful game. Duel SK/Mafia victory, it is the only thing that makes sense.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's what I saying. Grizz you did good making it this far but there were some incredibly key decisions early on from the mafia that got us here which is so damn rare. The people we killed, blocked, framed early on in the game was so huge and I think we deserve it but whatevs. I still think BB should be lynched right now for playing an awful game. Duel SK/Mafia victory, it is the only thing that makes sense.
I still can't believe we killed the same ******* people the first two nights.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love how everybody gets this feeling in these games.

I definitely have it right now.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Playing butthurt BB, classy move.
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I don't even think BB played an awful game. The framing worked and it threw him out of whack, but I definitely wouldn't call that an awful game.

BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Your framer got me. I had nothing but self-doubt after that. And this stupid line from the wiki made me think I was an incompetent cop:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bird

Quote:
The world-famous bird has been a central character on Sesame Street for the program's run, premiering in the first episode. The big yellow bird can roller skate, ice skate, dance, sing, write poetry, draw, and even ride a unicycle pretty talented for a character described in the TV show's writer's guide as a 6-year-old. But despite this wide array of talents, he's prone to frequent misunderstandings, like thinking that the alphabet is one long word.
I read that and my heart sank in my chest.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe EVERYONE ROLE REVEALED. WTF was that for? just a list for Grizz and the mafia to kill
Old 06-26-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Role revealing works more often than not. That said, I ******* hate doing it too and feel like it cheapens the game, but I was pretty much forced to in this game.

Old 06-26-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Role revealing works more often than not. That said, I ******* hate doing it too and feel like it cheapens the game, but I was pretty much forced to in this game.
well whoever was pressuring everyone into doing it was the mafia's MVP this game
Old 06-26-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I still can't believe we killed the same ******* people the first two nights.
I know! I was actually pretty pissed. You are a dick though, should have lynched BB. Woot was acting crazy but wasn't too far off being right so I slandered the **** out of him. I had to kill Caddy night one, that was a no brainer. Night two McGee just made sense although we almost took out BB I think it was. Framed BB night one. Just pissed that once again inactives make it to the end. Damn you fellow mafia for making me do all the early heavy lifting!
Old 06-26-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I'm anti-role revealing too in general. That's why I waited so long to come out with mine but I was sure to get it in before everyone else so I wasn't the most suspicious. I kept hoping the mafia would try and kill me and then I was going to be like, I commuted last night and the mafia failed to kill!!! (I was bulletproof).

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

****. Rufus and I were so close to a repeat win.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I still can't believe EVERYONE ROLE REVEALED. WTF was that for? just a list for Grizz and the mafia to kill
It was fun when they just started flooding out at one point. I hated seeing stuff like "Don't be coy with your powers like McGee was" when I definitely never investigated BB.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dammit BB! :(

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Your framer got me. I had nothing but self-doubt after that. And this stupid line from the wiki made me think I was an incompetent cop:

http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Bird

I read that and my heart sank in my chest.
Haha ya, it was fun to watch. You got some things right but others you were way off because of that early frame. The whole investigating Cigaro/Shane conspiracy thing was insanity haha.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I know! I was actually pretty pissed. You are a dick though, should have lynched BB. Woot was acting crazy but wasn't too far off being right so I slandered the **** out of him. I had to kill Caddy night one, that was a no brainer. Night two McGee just made sense although we almost took out BB I think it was. Framed BB night one. Just pissed that once again inactives make it to the end. Damn you fellow mafia for making me do all the early heavy lifting!
That must have been why McGee was weird towards me day 2. That set everything else in motion. Your frame targets were wisely chosen. I don't know if I've seen many games where the frame target was investigated even one time, much less on back to back nights.