Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 06-27-2012, 01:28 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, what was the cheating going on? Somebody PM me if we're not discussing here. I think I might have an idea.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:24 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Bulletproof SK!!!
Bull****
Don't be jelly :-P

The mafia never tried to kill me anyway, just like I never tried to kill them until the end.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 07:28 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Nice, I feel like for not having ability (other than mason obviously) I had a solid game. Called out Gonzo, Rufus, Killswitch, and Forenci. Didn't really go hard after CMD when in retrospect I should have, although when he claimed tracker I knew he was lying. The only big mistake I made was going so hard after Vidae, but I just couldn't comprehend the way he was playing this game. He went after all the wrong people, I guess it kept him alive awhile. I definitely knew Grizz wasn't mafia, I even went as far to point out in our Quicktopic group he was one of the main people I trusted, I didn't even think about the serial killer for whatever reason.
If you had convinced fenikz of the same, you probably would have lived longer. fenikz was playing dumb the first few days but the day before I killed him, he started playing for reals and calling me out and then he had to go. I wanted to keep you alive but I had a feeling you were twins/lovers/siblings and you would go with him but, unfortunately, it was a necessary loss.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
Big Bird takes a big gulp and stares his enemy in the face. With a menacing smile, the man in front of him holds up a sniper rifle and fires once, killing the bird on impact.

BeerBaron Big Bird (Investigator) Is Killed
Way ahead of you Romney.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-04-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Political talk!!!!!

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote