Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
C.C. Sabathia to the Disabled List, adding another player who was producing excellent numbers to my infirmary list that already includes eight others.
He'll only miss 2 starts. Good thing you are trading for a SP.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 06-27-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He'll only miss 2 starts. Good thing you are trading for a SP.
I don't really care. At this point, I'm past the point of annoyance and anger and now focused on the hilarity of how many goddamn injuries have riddled my roster.
Old 06-27-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Garza no where as good as CC though.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Garza no where as good as CC though.
Well, of course not.

I miss Cory Luebke.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, of course not.

I miss Cory Luebke.
Are you hoping Garza gets traded and assume it will help him out?
Old 06-27-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Are you hoping Garza gets traded and assume it will help him out?
I'm not assuming anything. I had extra closers and figured I'd deal one.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
I'm not assuming anything. I had extra closers and figured I'd deal one.
Maybe I can catch you in saves now. Maybe.......
Old 06-27-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Maybe I can catch you in saves now. Maybe.......
It's possible. I still have four solid closers, but intend to trade another if I can.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully I can jump a few people now with the 5 closers I have.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Street has had 7 saves since coming off the DL.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
You know where to find me if you want to make a run at 1st place in saves. If I was able to rack up 100 in the first half of the year, you should be able to match that in the second half now that they're mostly entrenched in their closing gigs.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Street has had 7 saves since coming off the DL.
MadBum has been very good for me also so it was a win win. I thought it was a pretty fair deal at the time and I still feel that way.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
MadBum has been very good for me also so it was a win win. I thought it was a pretty fair deal at the time and I still feel that way.
It was a fair deal in terms of players being swapped. But you didn't need SP. Where saves, runs, HRs, and RBIs are stats you could improve on. You just had a crush on Madbum.
Old 06-27-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Anybody want Alex Rios? On pace to go 20/20 with a .340 OBP
Old 06-27-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
It was a fair deal in terms of players being swapped. But you didn't need SP. Where saves, runs, HRs, and RBIs are stats you could improve on. You just had a crush on Madbum.
I was afraid that some of my SP's that were doing really well were going to fall back to Earth a bit. I had a crush on him plus he's proven to be very reliable early in his career. I also had three 3B and who I could realistically play in Lawrie, Panda, and Middlebrooks and it would have tortured me in trying to figure which 2 I should start everyday. I've already been hurt big time in benching guys on the wrong days mostly involving Rasmus.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 06-27-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

It figures that the day after I'm basically resigned to the fact that I can't catch 1st place, my entire team is throwing up huge stats. Cruising to 3 wins tonight when I don't think I've had 3 wins total in 2 weeks.

But I'll be deflated by tomorrow, no doubt.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Morse, Adam LaRoche, Brandon Moss, Michael Young, Ryan Howard, Asdrubal Cabrera, Trevor Plouffe, Tony Campana, Chris Davis, Aramis Ramirez, Jon Jay, and Willin Rosario are being shopped. Have some takers for a couple of these guys but want to see if anybody else might be interested. The asking price is reasonable. Not asking for fantasy studs... although the way some of you think so highly of your players maybe you think I am asking for studs. LOL!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

You forgot Verlander.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:49 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You forgot Verlander.
Already shopped him and didn't like my offers.
Old 06-28-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Already shopped him and didn't like my offers.
But there's an untapped market for Willin Rosario or Jon Jay?
Old 06-28-2012, 02:42 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
But there's an untapped market for Willin Rosario or Jon Jay?
I'm interested in making a trade even if it's on a small scale.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I may or may not be, but definitely am, in serious contention now.

Whoa.
Old 06-29-2012, 03:18 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I may or may not be, but definitely am, in serious contention now.

Whoa.
You seriously don't have a steady nerve in your system. LOL.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:02 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You seriously don't have a steady nerve in your system. LOL.
Pretty rapid fluctuation in my chances lately. I lost Sabathia and Colby Lewis on back to back days, then somehow make a charge to within 3 points of the lead again?
Old 06-29-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Xio is squarely back in the swing of things after conceding the race days ago. Maybe I should try something like that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread