Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 06-27-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Cobb is the obvious (and well deserved) choice...Alex Green has a wonderful chance to make an impact for the team, especially as a 3rd down back...Ryan Taylor is solid on special teams and that's where I expect him to continue to make an impact; he wasn't an offensive threat at North Carolina and I don't think that'll change...I feel Davon House will be the one to breakthrough considering Woodson's age and Tramon's on-going shoulder issue
Honestly, I like Casey Heyward more than House but the opportunity is there or both of them.

DJ Williams has more offensive potential than Ryan Taylor ever will, a two TE set would be nice but its not necessary.

Im surprised no Packers fans have mentioned DJ Smith, who could very well start over Hawk.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 09:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Honestly, I like Casey Heyward more than House but the opportunity is there or both of them.

DJ Williams has more offensive potential than Ryan Taylor ever will, a two TE set would be nice but its not necessary.

Im surprised no Packers fans have mentioned DJ Smith, who could very well start over Hawk.
Hayward's fit in our defense is going to be interesting to see develop in year one becuase we prefer to run man-to-man defense and Hayward thrives as a zone corner.

DJ Smith should be a starter in this upcoming season

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can't start Smith without benching Bishop or Hawk, and I don't know if they're ready to take that step.

Last edited by WCH : 06-27-2012 at 10:11 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:36 AM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Torres Smith is the obvious choice for the Ravens but the real interesting player to watch is Pernell McPhee. 5th rounder out of Mississippi state had 6 sacks as a rotational player at 3-4 DE. With Redding now gone he figures to get good minutes rotating, with Arthur Jones now.
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:49 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
Jake Locker is a pretty cool guy. He sits the bench too long and doesn't afraid of anyone.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:22 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Mobile View Post
Torres Smith is the obvious choice for the Ravens but the real interesting player to watch is Pernell McPhee. 5th rounder out of Mississippi state had 6 sacks as a rotational player at 3-4 DE. With Redding now gone he figures to get good minutes rotating, with Arthur Jones now.
I really like McPhee. He was pretty disruptive last year with limited reps. I don't think you'll miss Redding in the slightest.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:35 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really *excited" about any of the second year players, although I feel like we got some solid contributors in that draft. Nate Solder will have to prove himself at LT this season, and Marcus Cannon will be a very capable backup until Vollmer goes down with an injury. Mallet is the third QB right now. Shane Vereen looks poised to take over the starting job at RB, with Ridley making a strong case for him starting as well. The fumbling issues doesn't help him though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. CB Richard Sherman

2. WR Doug Baldwin

3. OLB K.J. Wright

4. CB Brandon Browner (I count him as a 2nd year player even though he was drafted like 5 years ago, he never made a roster til last year.)

5. WR Ricardo Lockette

And Carpenter and Moffit to I guess.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:57 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like the majority of this thread is just everyone listing all their draft picks from last year.

Easy pick for Atlanta is Julio Jones, seeing as how he pretty much was our draft. But I'll go with Jaquizz Rodgers. With new OC Dirk Koetter looking to add a lot more of a screen element to our game (and Turner being completely unable to catch), Quizz should get a lot of touches. Showed he belongs last year in my mind, but I'm interested to see if he can be more of a 15+ touch a game guy, or a 5 touch a game type.

Here's 5 guys from other teams I'm really excited about:

1. CB Richard Sherman, SEA
-He played absolutely tremendous. If I was building a team, he would be one of my first choices for corners. I love him pressing people at the line, and you can tell with his incredibly ball skills and body control that he was a former WR. Very impressive kid, hopefully last year wasn't a fluke.

2. DE Robert Quinn, STL
-Easily one of my top 5 players in last year's class. I was completely in love with him as a prospect. I think he's a young John Abraham. You could see his play getting better as he shook off some of that rust. With Long on the other side, I wouldn't be surprised at all if he was a double digit sack guy.

3. WR Leonard Hankerson, WAS
-Thought he was an extremely underrated prospect. As a fan of the U, I want to see him succeed. I worry about him getting burred a bit, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him rise above Moss, Morgan, and Garcon. Struggled early, but looked much better late in the season.

4. CB Patrick Peterson, ARZ
-The way he played towards the end of last year, I think he could easily come out of 2012 as "the guy" behind Revis.

5. CB DeMarus Van Dyke, OAK
-Once again, a little bit of a U bias, but I think he looked much better than anyone could have thought last year. He's more than just sub 4.3 speed. When I watched him play, he reminded me of DRC in 2009, when he was an upper echelon corner. I think I read that DVD is expected to start, and I'm interested in watching him develop.
Old 06-28-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm very excited to see what Ras-I Dowling can do, he could be a huge piece for us this year.

Solder has a lot of responsibility on him now with Light retired.

Marcus Cannon has a ton of talent and could have a starting role this year.

The two running backs Vereen and Ridley will have to step up.

Oh yeah, and RYAN MALLET

This class is going to be counted on a lot this season
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:08 AM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
I'm very excited to see what Ras-I Dowling can do, he could be a huge piece for us this year.

Solder has a lot of responsibility on him now with Light retired.

Marcus Cannon has a ton of talent and could have a starting role this year.

The two running backs Vereen and Ridley will have to step up.

Oh yeah, and RYAN MALLET

This class is going to be counted on a lot this season
Completely forgot about Dowling, which ironically is the only player from last year who I think will make a big impact this year provided that he can stay healthy. He's going to start opposite McCourty pretty early on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Outside of the guys K-train listed, I'll give you some more names who could make a nice impact on the defense this season:

Cortez Allen CB- I think he could eventually be the starter this year. Love his size, speed, and length. Was raw coming out, but looks to be a very, very good player for the Steelers and is making Lebeau change his defensive philosophy.

Chris Carter OLB- I think he's going to be a big player. I am a Jason Worilds fan, but I think Carter is the better player and will be in the future. Wouldn't be surprised to see Worilds cut or inactive while Carter gets a hat on gamedays.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
It seems like the majority of this thread is just everyone listing all their draft picks from last year.
It was a lock to happen. I tried to stick with just Paea, but deep down I'm hoping Carimi can be Jon Runyan and Chris Conte can be Mike Brown.
Old 06-28-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non Lions (although I think Fairley will be a beast if he stops getting arrested)

Julio Jones(going to be a stud)
Jimmy Smith
Ryan Williams
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There was a lot of talk coming from the Jets about expecting big things from Mo Wilkerson. I hope his car accident doesn't take him away from training for too long. He had a solid rookie year, and I can't wait to see him play this year.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
armageddon
Veteran

armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.armageddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkyRamsFan View Post
Had a hard time narrowing it down to just one guy so I'll give ya'll my thoughts on 4 of 'em.

1.) Robert Quinn...he's gotta bring the rush as our new RDE to keep Chris Long from being doubled all game.

2.) Lance Kendricks...Fish and Schotty love to throw to the Tight End so this guy has to step up and make some plays. Would be best if he would cut down on his drops...

3.) Greg Salas...here's hoping he can beat out Amendola (no, not Sandusky's greasy lawyer) and grab the slot WR position. Has great hands and good YAC and a lot more upside than little Danny....

4.) Austin Pettis...at 6'2 1/2" this guy should be able to do something in the red zone...something the Rams have not had in years.

Agree on all. Also, with this years draft class of DT Brockers, WR Quick, CB Jenkins, RB Pead, CB Johnson, WR Givens and OG Watkins, they are loaded with young talent. Then add in Bradford, SJax, MLB Lariunitus, DE Long, CB's Finnegin, Fletcher, Murphy and Gordy, and the Rams are suddenly looking like a pretty good team. WR Amendola is healthy, and so are OT's Saffold and Smith. They also added some really good vets in FA. Pro Bowl OC Wells, and veteran LB's Macintosh, Dunbar and Haggan and DE Hayes and DT Langford. Their D looks top 10 and the O will be vastly improved. Fisher and his all star coaching will see to it. 10-6
armageddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, so many. I'll go with Kelvin Sheppard taking over as the MIKE behind our new line being the guy I most have my eyes out for. Been a lot of talk about him in the early offseason, the only linebacker we're really banking on besides Barnett. I'm excited to see him in the role. Also look out for Justin Rogers, 7th round corner who could find himself in nickel duty in a competitive group.

And, of course, Dareus is going to wreak havoc. Williams has a bunch of potential as a starting outside corner.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tough choice for the Titans to pick just one player. We had 4 rookies in starting last year between Karl Klug, Jurrell Casey, Colin McCarthy and Akeem Ayers. Akeem in particular is going to be really fun to watch this year if they let him rush the passer more and play him as a nickle DE like they said they are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
BucSquad
Veteran

BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BucSquad is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Clayborn- Solid rookie season, needs to take it to next level.

Luke Stocker- Most likely the starting TE.

Mason Foster-Average rookie year, need someone to step up for LB core(hopefully Foster and David are studs).
BucSquad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Chiefs have an impact OLB in Justin Houston. Look for double digit sacks and Pro Bowl attention.

1st round WR Jonathan Baldwin and 3rd round DE Allen Bailey are also worth notice.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
Aldon Smith is probably the obvious pick among most Niner fans but Im going go with Chris Culliver. Cully got glowing reviews from the beat writers through all the OTAs and mini-camp and I think he could end up being one of the better CBs to come out of what is shaping up to be a stellar 2011 CB draft class.
I chose Culliver too. I hope he turns out to be a good player.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I chose Culliver too. I hope he turns out to be a good player.
I'd like to add to what my fellow Niner fans said, but I'm also curious to see how Nate Byham does after missing all of last season with an injury.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm awfully curious to see what Mark Ingram looks like next year.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has to be Denarius Moore or Taiwan Jones for the Raiders. Moore bursted onto the scene last year and now has a full off season to work with Carson Palmer. Jones was hurt for most of last year, but coaches and media raved about his homerun speed and there were glimpes of it during the pre season. With the new ZBS coming in Jones could really make a difference behind DMC if they both can stay on the field.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denarius Moore is going to beast on the AFCW

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote