Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-02-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've got something in my eye...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kings have such awesome fans, just wish we didn't have dogshit ownership. Oh well, teams are gonna be pretty annoyed when they can't get any offensive rebounds on the Kings this coming year, pretty excited about Robinson.
Old 07-02-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel so proud to be a part of the Kings fanbase. I only wish I still lived in Cali so I could have been a part of this.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 02:43 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Only basketball jersey ive ever owned was a Hakeem home uni when I was like 10.
I had a couple when I was younger. I had a Vernon Maxwell and Robert Horry Rockets jersey and a Marbury T-Wolves jersey.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:12 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scola deal fell through. It was barely really talked about. Nets right now are offering something like the expirings of Petro, Morrow, Farmar, S&T Stevenson and a future first.

I still don't really want it because our team would be crippled with large contracts for 4 years or so (with Wallace and Deron's, even though obviously I'd be fine with Deron's) but we'll see.

What's a better team at this point? Deron-JJ-Wallace-someone-Bropez
or Deron-Wallace-Howard?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:27 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Scola deal fell through. It was barely really talked about. Nets right now are offering something like the expirings of Petro, Morrow, Farmar, S&T Stevenson and a future first.

I still don't really want it because our team would be crippled with large contracts for 4 years or so (with Wallace and Deron's, even though obviously I'd be fine with Deron's) but we'll see.

What's a better team at this point? Deron-JJ-Wallace-someone-Bropez
or Deron-Wallace-Howard?
Obviously the squad with D12. BTW I bash JJ a lot but lets not undervalue he's made 6 consecutive allstar games even though we know the allstar game isn't the ultimate barometer. JJ is still a top SG, solid defender, can score and make clutch shots, can post and pass. The biggest issues with him is 1 his contract is absurd and a financial burden and restriction for any team that has him, and 2 his outside shooting has declined greatly. He's most effective dribbling it out but its frustrating to watch him dribble out the shot clock and take a contested shot. I think a team with Deron, Crash, JJ, and Bropez is a playoff team yearly but I dont think they can ever win a title and their room to improve is limited to hoping Lopez improves 100x so you can trade him, or get some steal in the draft.

BTW apparently the Warriors want D12 even without a commitment. I just wonder what the hell they have to offer. They aren't trading Curry and Orlando isn't touching David Lee's contract, so it would have to be something like Andrew Bogut, Klay Thompson, Dorrell Wright, and Harrison Barnes. The question though is if Orlando is willing to take Bogut given his injury risk. And lets be real would D12 ever resign #1 in Golden State, and #2 a roster that looks like this:

PG: Stephen Curry
SG: Charles Jenkins(Im sure they would sign a FA)
SF: Richard Jefferson/Draymond Green
PF: David Lee/Jeremy Tyler
C: Dwight Howard/Feztus Ezeli

With that said the Warriors would have enough money next summer to lure a FA to pair with D12 although it's highly unlikely, although I still can't fathom why they wasted their amnesty on Charlie Bell and his small contract and kept Biedrins on the books, and correct me if I'm wrong but Bell was an expiring anyways? Pure stupidity

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 07:43 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If they wanted to I think Utah could actually give a great deal for D12

Dwight Howard
Hedo Turkoglu

for

Al Jefferson(15 mil expiring)
Devin Harris(9 mil expiring)
Derrick Favors
Alec Burks
future picks or maybe throw in Kanter

Sure trying to convince D12 to stay in Utah would be near impossible given his ego but that would be a competitive team with a good base for improvement:

PG: Mo Williams
SG: Raja Bell
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Paul Millsap/Enes Kanter
C: Dwight Howard

Another interesting thought is if the Hawks pull the JJ Trade maybe they could offer the Magic a package with Jeff Teague, Al Horford, John Jenkins, Morrow, 1st rounder from New Jersey, Their own first rounder and a future pick. Sure the Hawks roster would be completely depleted but he'd be playing with Jsmoove and they are both from ATL, plus next year the Hawks could offer a max deal to Chris Paul or James Harden to join them to form a big 3 in ATL, or throw big bucks at a RFA like Curry or Ty Lawson

I do hope that D12 suffers this year in a crappy place, like maybe Toronto if they offer Derozan, Bargnani, Valanciunas, and Terrence Ross.

Or a dream D12 for Nene, Seraphin, Vesely, Singleton, Booker, and Crawford lmao.

Old 07-02-2012, 07:54 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still think Houston offers the best package for Dwight/Hedu.

Lowry, Scola, KMart, Morris, Livingston, and pick(s)

Orlando:
Lowry/Duhon
Richardson/Reddick
Martin/QRich/Livingston
Anderson/Davis/Morris
Scola

Houston
Dragic
Lamb/Lee
Hedu/White
Jones/Patterson/Leuer
Howard/Smith
Old 07-02-2012, 08:05 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Still think Houston offers the best package for Dwight/Hedu.

Lowry, Scola, KMart, Morris, Livingston, and pick(s)

Orlando:
Lowry/Duhon
Richardson/Reddick
Martin/QRich/Livingston
Anderson/Davis/Morris
Scola

Houston
Dragic
Lamb/Lee
Hedu/White
Jones/Patterson/Leuer
Howard/Smith
Orlando has no use for Scola and Martin though, they are not part of any rebuilding and Lowry probably would bolt after 2 years. Honestly people will laugh but Orlando should take a package like this:

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=77pab6s
add picks of course

A bunch of smaller contracts and guys with potential. Pekovic has a shot to be one of the better centers in the league, similar to Gortat obviously. Williams could play his natural PF spot. Basically gives them assets and smaller contracts without having to commit to one big contract to a veteran who won't stay.

Also an interesting thought is if Memphis rolled the dice on something like Gasol, Wroten, and Mayo S&T for D12. I personally wouldn't risk it as Memphis as Gasol is a sure thing and D12 being a giant Vagina would just bolt, but a lineup with Conley, Tony Allen, Rudy ***, Randolph, and D12 would challenge for a title ASAP.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:06 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
If they wanted to I think Utah could actually give a great deal for D12

Dwight Howard
Hedo Turkoglu

for

Al Jefferson(15 mil expiring)
Devin Harris(9 mil expiring)
Derrick Favors
Alec Burks
future picks or maybe throw in Kanter

Sure trying to convince D12 to stay in Utah would be near impossible given his ego but that would be a competitive team with a good base for improvement:

PG: Mo Williams
SG: Raja Bell
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Paul Millsap/Enes Kanter

Another interesting thought is if the Hawks pull the JJ Trade maybe they could offer the Magic a package with Jeff Teague, Al Horford, John Jenkins, Morrow, 1st rounder from New Jersey, Their own first rounder and a future pick. Sure the Hawks roster would be completely depleted but he'd be playing with Jsmoove and they are both from ATL, plus next year the Hawks could offer a max deal to Chris Paul or James Harden to join them to form a big 3 in ATL, or throw big bucks at a RFA like Curry or Ty Lawson

I do hope that D12 suffers this year in a crappy place, like maybe Toronto if they offer Derozan, Bargnani, Valanciunas, and Terrence Ross.

Or a dream D12 for Nene, Seraphin, Vesely, Singleton, Booker, and Crawford lmao.
I've been holding out hope for Howard coming to atlanta for a long time now and even though it makes sense on several ways it doesnt seem like its gonna happen. There is enough talent there to make the trade and Howard is from Atlanta.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:36 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Rockets...

yo, you should be really happy you guys didn't make that offer to Asik.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwight said there's only one team he wants to go to and it's Nets or he will play out the season. Why would the nets trade anything for him knowing that Deron has a good chance of resigning and they will just pick dwight up next FA. Why would any team accept any offers the magics make knowing he'll end up crying and leaving? This makes me wish Deron would go to the Mavs and Dwight gets traded to the nets just to see him in the same situation. Or just trade him to Charlotte just because it's Charlotte.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 09:45 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably because Dwight seemingly changes his mind more than a 14 year old girl.

I doubt if everything that's been reported about him is true, but if you are the Nets, do you really trust that come 2013 off season he will still only want to play for your team and no one else? Especially given any roster changes to your team and other teams during that time period? I certainly wouldn't.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-02-2012, 10:06 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

And everyone said LeBron was going to be a Knick, the Nets should move on, I don't think JJ is the answer but waiting around for D12 will get you burned, if he was so desperate for Brooklyn he'd be a FA right now signing with him, he's not so you can't wait around for him. You wait and D12 doesn't sign in Brooklyn you are left with a crap team and Deron the most disgruntled player in the league.

Old 07-02-2012, 10:09 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping the hawks make a big move as they have to atleast try something to get over the hump. If they can dump JJ to the nets then do it even if they get nothing in return. Josh Smith is talented but I don't see him signing back with the hawks and you should be able to get something good in return for him.

Do nets have room for JJ, howard and Williams?
Old 07-02-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
And everyone said LeBron was going to be a Knick, the Nets should move on, I don't think JJ is the answer but waiting around for D12 will get you burned, if he was so desperate for Brooklyn he'd be a FA right now signing with him, he's not so you can't wait around for him. You wait and D12 doesn't sign in Brooklyn you are left with a crap team and Deron the most disgruntled player in the league.
And we all have seen what happens when Deron is unhappy. He runs a hall of fame coach out of town, and then demands to be traded anyway. Since the Nets don't have a hall of fame coach, I'd be scared as to how he would attempt to destroy your team/franchise if I was a Nets fan.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-02-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In a perfect world, these would be the teams in today's NBA...

Washington Bullets
New Orleans Jazz
Charlotte Hornets
Seattle Supersonics
Oklahoma City Bombers (Bobcats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:13 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah...why would the Raptors offer that?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DREAM SCENARIO

Clippers send DeAndre Jordan, Caron Butler, Eric Bledsoe, Nick Young and future 1st round picks to the Magic for Dwight.

PF: Blake Griffin
SF: Lamar Odom
SG: Chauncey Billups
PG: Chris Paul

Brace for dynasty.

Quote:
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2012 Raptors

Steve Nash / Jerryd Bayless
DeMar Derozan / Terrence Ross
James Johnson
Josh Smith / Ed Davis / Amir Johnson
Jonas Valanciunas

Come at me bro.
Old 07-02-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
2012 Raptors

Steve Nash / Jerryd Bayless
DeMar Derozan / Terrence Ross
James Johnson
Josh Smith / Ed Davis / Amir Johnson
Jonas Valanciunas

Come at me bro.
I'd try to have Ross and Derozan on the floor at the same time. They could kill.

Quote:
Old 07-02-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I'd try to have Ross and Derozan on the floor at the same time. They could kill.
They are both interchangeable at SG/SF. James Johnson is pretty solid too though, at least defensively.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:10 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Are you assuming they trade Bargs? Or is he just a FA?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 07-02-2012, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Are you assuming they trade Bargs? Or is he just a FA?
This would be the very unlikely scenario we somehow make a package deal for Josh Smith. Calderon/Bargnani. Realistically speaking though that probably won't happen.
Old 07-02-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
This would be the very unlikely scenario we somehow make a package deal for Josh Smith. Calderon/Bargnani. Realistically speaking though that probably won't happen.
Ah yes, I just noticed no Bargs at first and didn't realize you had Smith in there. That would be a fun team.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver