Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-02-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now it looks like Parise isn't deciding today. What the ****.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Hudler to the Flames. 4 years for 16 million.
lol
10 char.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:47 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now it looks like Parise isn't deciding today. What the ****.
so I have to go to bed today awaiting the announcements from both Parise and possibly Deron Williams?

I'm either going to need a new pair of pants or a shoulder to cry on tomorrow. holy anxiety batman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Ott and Adam Pardy (?) for Derek Roy

Done deal.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Way to break it to me, Xio.

Good piece for Dallas. Ott is something we needed. Rolling with Ennis and Hodgson as our top centers? Is a risk. Will probably elaborate later on all this. Weird to see Roy actually gone. Nice to see we got a player everyone wants.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now it looks like Parise could decide tonight or tomorrow morning. Jesus.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ott is such a pain in the ass, glad to see him going East.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Ya Ott is going to be a pain. Good thing the Pens won't have to play him very much.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:07 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't think my previous post conveyed how excited I am for that trade. Not sure where Pardy fits in, though. Defense getting clustered, someone is on the outs. Nobody that good, probably.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the trade for both teams, really.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:18 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Don't think my previous post conveyed how excited I am for that trade. Not sure where Pardy fits in, though. Defense getting clustered, someone is on the outs. Nobody that good, probably.
We'll take Weber. We'll give you TK.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
We'll take Weber. We'll give you TK.
You love a good hometown boy, eh? Weber is essentially a poor man's Brad Stuart, so whatever. I had hopes for him, but he was probably our 7th before this move with Brayden McNabb possibly ready to make him unnecessary. I would like to see him do well but I'd rather see him go more than most others.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
You love a good hometown boy, eh? Weber is essentially a poor man's Brad Stuart, so whatever. I had hopes for him, but he was probably our 7th before this move with Brayden McNabb possibly ready to make him unnecessary. I would like to see him do well but I'd rather see him go more than most others.
I always am a homer for Pittsburgh players. Don't matter how ****** or how good they are. They need to come home!

I kinda got warmhearted learning that Dylan Reese is back in Pittsburgh after signing a deal with the Pens yesterday.

I like Weber because he'll play a style of D that the Pens need, and that's being a big, physical body.

I do like how Ott and Kaleta are going to **** with Boston and other teams. That'll be fun to watch.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
I like how Ott and Kaleta are going to **** with Boston and other teams. That'll be fun to watch.
Clear focus on bringing in Ott and Scott (who will only play so many games, but you can be sure some will be against Boston). Get tougher now and add some legit centers to our system. Not a bad offseason, so far. Still need to move some D and ideally add another forward.
Old 07-02-2012, 05:39 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sabres really got scared that we signed Prust!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Clear focus on bringing in Ott and Scott (who will only play so many games, but you can be sure some will be against Boston). Get tougher now and add some legit centers to our system. Not a bad offseason, so far. Still need to move some D and ideally add another forward.
That's why I proposed Weber for TK. :)
Old 07-02-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Rumblings that we are still working on big wingers. I can't help but get sucked in now that something has happened. Can't see Ennis going anywhere, though. He is somehow our senior offensive center at age 22 and 92 career points.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:12 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Looks like the Jets signed Jokinen to a two year deal worth 9 million dollars.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Get tougher now and add some legit centers to our system.
Hmmm that sounds like another team I'm familiar with. Yet, one addressed needs and the other hasn't.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I get a really bad feeling that Parise is only keeping the Wild on his list to appease his home state. This tends to happen with big time Minnesota basketball/football recruits as well.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I get a really bad feeling that Parise is only keeping the Wild on his list to appease his home state. This tends to happen with big time Minnesota basketball/football recruits as well.
You could also say the same thing about NJ in this situation as well. Doubtful, but never know.
Old 07-02-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eh but the Devils were 2 wins away from the cup this year. The Wild have some really good young talent but they're at least a couple years away, I have to doubt that Parise is willing to wait that long when he already has the winning experience that he has.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly see no way Parise goes to Minnesota, and blah blah I know I'm always pessimistic. I just don't see the logic for it. The Wild have a decent foundation right now, Parise is going to an immediate competitor.
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's just like....come on Zachy! You, Travis, Kovy, the Adam's, Elias the ageless wonder and of course Marty. There's room to make a push this year and even a decently bright future. just stay home.

you're also the only sex appeal we have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I get that feeling about Suter and Nashville. Apparently they went "all out" and surprised him with a big offer.