Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-02-2012, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
In which universe is

a fair argument?
I'll give you the Flacco one, that is arguable. I know you of all people wouldn't dare say Tebow is better. Nice that you choose to pick and choose what I said. Your argument is resting on a couple homers on the Official Falcons site which is ridiculous.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'll give you the Flacco one, that is arguable. I know you of all people wouldn't dare say Tebow is better. Nice that you choose to pick and choose what I said. Your argument is resting on a couple homers on the Official Falcons site which is ridiculous.
Well excuse me for pointing out your failure in attempting to come up with one single argument to support your case. Silly me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well excuse me for pointing out your failure in attempting to come up with one single argument to support your case. Silly me...
Read the last page to get my thoughts on the subject, not hard. Moving on then...
Old 07-02-2012, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not a big deal, each year there are great players left off the list, while others are over/undervalued. Eli didn't make the list last year either. This year is going to be make or break for Ryan. Either he will prove a ton of people wrong like I think he will, or he will continue to be seen as slightly above-average. He killed it down the stretch this past year after a really slow start.
Quote:
Did you seriously quote an article talking about the Atlanta Falcons Message Board? Pretty laughable. Abe has no shot at the HOF, nor did I say he did. You could go to any official message board and get the same garbage from any team. I also think it's pretty unarguable that Ryan is better than Tebow and Flacco at this point, but I've already mentioned this list doesn't really mean anything to me.
Quote:
Fact is the AFMB has absolutely zero barring over what fans here think. All fans on official message boards overrate players, guaranteed. That article has zero place in this discussion. I really hope I'm not coming off as an ignorant homer, as I've made some pretty fair, rational arguments. As I said before, this upcoming year is huge for Ryan.
Nice touch to suggest that I haven't read your posts. Classy. My favorite is the first one where you start of insinuating that Ryan is left of the list despite him being great, but then go on to call him slightly above average. Yet he's a far better QB than Flacco. I'm not arguing that Tebow is better because he's not, but Ryan is no Flacco. And Flacco isn't even that good... If your arguments are that official message boards are homers that doesn't change the fact that there are Falcon fans that think Abe is a HoF'er. You and I agree on that point, but that wasn't the case. The case was that you put Ryan in the top 100 where he has no business being, and probably never will have. Now we can move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tell me, how many PO W's does Ryan have?
Mark Sanchez has more postseason wins than Philip Rivers. Stop using this to evaluate quarterbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Quote:
Nice touch to suggest that I haven't read your posts. Classy. My favorite is the first one where you start of insinuating that Ryan is left of the list despite him being great, but then go on to call him slightly above average. Yet he's a far better QB than Flacco. I'm not arguing that Tebow is better because he's not, but Ryan is no Flacco. And Flacco isn't even that good... If your arguments are that official message boards are homers that doesn't change the fact that there are Falcon fans that think Abe is a HoF'er. You and I agree on that point, but that wasn't the case. The case was that you put Ryan in the top 100 where he has no business being, and probably never will have. Now we can move on.
He's already been on the list which he apparently has no business being on. I've said it multiple times, I'll repeat again for you. This season will be make or break. He's proven he can do it in the regular season. He doesn't have a problem playing at an above-average level then. For whatever reason, our team, and also Matt Ryan, seem to play at a far lower level in the playoffs. I think that changes this year. I could very well be wrong. Until then, it's tough to say for sure. And yes, I think he's better than Flacco.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Ryan or Matt Schaub should have made it in place of Tim Tebow.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Anybody in the league should have made it in place of Tim Tebow.
Corrections were needed.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 04:57 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Matt Ryan or Matt Schaub should have made it in place of Tim Tebow.
Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Jay Cutler, Andy Dalton, Alex Smith, Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Josh Freeman, Carson Palmer, Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, Kyle Orton and every other quarterback in the NFL not named Blaine Gabbert or Curtis Painter deserves it over Tebow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Matt Ryan, Matt Schaub, Jay Cutler, Andy Dalton, Alex Smith, Matt Hasselbeck, Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, Josh Freeman, Carson Palmer, Sam Bradford, Mark Sanchez, Matt Cassel, Kyle Orton and every other quarterback in the NFL not named Blaine Gabbert or Curtis Painter deserves it over Tebow.
I wouldn't go that far, but yeah a good amount of those names deserved the nod.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Tebow isn't a top 100 player but he is poplar guy and won a lot of games. Players respect him leading that team to a point. Its not like Tebow was a top 30 player or something. He is an anomaly on this list and should be treated as so.

Flacco and Ryan will be forever tied because of the draft. Ryan is probably the better pure QB but Flacco has more success and people judge QBs by wins, especially playoff wins.

Also Flacco is my QB, so FLACCO>>>>>>RYAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 01:35 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Mark Sanchez has more postseason wins than Philip Rivers. Stop using this to evaluate quarterbacks.
Mark Sanchez is a great QB according to Rex Ryan.
Old 07-19-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
jsagan77
Veteran

jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77 jsagan77

If I'm starting a team tomorrow, I'm going with Rodgers all the way but for my money Brady is the best I've ever seen play. The lack of respect for Brady after he rewrites the record books year in and year out is down right bollocks IMHO.

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Brees
4. Megatron
5. Revis
6. Ware
7. Nata
8. Fitz
9. Aaron Smith
10. Willis
jsagan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no lack of respect for Brady. He's 1 or 2 on 95+% of the lists and the ones he's not he's 3rd. This is for how good they are right now, not career accomplishments. Rodgers over Brady is completely reasonable and not the least bit disrespectful to Brady
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsagan77 View Post
If I'm starting a team tomorrow, I'm going with Rodgers all the way but for my money Brady is the best I've ever seen play. The lack of respect for Brady after he rewrites the record books year in and year out is down right bollocks IMHO.

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Brees
4. Megatron
5. Revis
6. Ware
7. Nata
8. Fitz
9. Justin Smith
10. Willis
I can only assume you meant Justin Smith, not Aaron Smith.

Glad to see Ray still up there. I must say that it is incredible the level he is still playing at this late in his career. Sad to see him almost done.

I too am surprised at Flacco's ranking. He never really does anything that overly impresses me to warrant being in that spot.

In just looking at the list, i'm actually surprised Mangold isn't on the list. Can anyone recall where he was ranked last year?

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Jonathan Vilma View Post

In just looking at the list, i'm actually surprised Mangold isn't on the list. Can anyone recall where he was ranked last year?
Mangold was #47 last year. Only 2 centers on the list this year and I think Pouncey just got some popularity to be as high as he was.

Complete sort-able list for positions and stuff. Interesting to see Suggs listed as a LB and Ware as a DE.

http://top100.nfl.com/tracker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I disagree with you about Drew Brees. Wasnt Graham the only recieving option for him to ever make a pro bowl? So I dont think you can say he is surrounded with a good supporting cast. 1 super bowl is still fine with him because he was able to rise to the ocassion during that post season and lead his team to the title.
I don't know if Brees has ever had any other receiving option make a Pro Bowl besides Graham. Colston would be the only other receiving option from the Saints that I can think to even contend for a Pro Bowl.

But Brees has been surrounded by a ton of talent on offense. Let's not kid ourselves here. Colston is a very good, reliable WR. Not a great WR or the best in the NFL, but a very solid #1 when you consider their offense, the personnel around him and that system. He's a consistent player with a large catch radius and reliable red zone option. When healthy he's almost guaranteed to grab 70+ passes for 1,100 yards and 8+ TDs.

Jimmy Graham is already an elite player (who was an upgrade over Shockey, a pretty good TE). He has the receiving potential to be the type of player that revolutionizes the position, making what Gonzalez / Gates did look modest.

Darren Sporles is a great receiving option and has been an upgrade over Reggie Bush (for who as much flack as he has deservedly gotten, was a very good option out of the backfield, and one of the best in the NFL while he was in New Orleans). Sproles hasn't made a Pro Bowl, but that's mostly because he doesn't have one single position. He does everything. He just broke the record for all-purpose yards in a single season, which is fairly impressive. 7 TD catches from the RB position and another 2 rushing TDs. Sproles had a major impact on how effective the Saints offense was last year, and a negative impact with how ineffective the usually high powered Charges offense was last year once they lost him. He ranked higher on this list than most probably anticipated, but, if anything, he is still underrated.

Saints obviously have had very good depth at the WR position with Lance Moore, Devery Henderson and Robert Meachem (prior to his departure). All those players were very effective in the vertical system (Henderson + Meachem with speed and Moore with his short yardage ability in the slot). They all compliment the Saints offense. Isolated these three players aren't marquee players, but they are / were very good in the Saints system.

You look at the at the offensive line and Brees has had the two best offensive guards (Evans / Nicks) in the NFL for the last four years. Keeping pressure out of his face / up the middle. Bushrod is coming off a Pro Bowl season at LT (not that I think he deserved it). And they have a stable of very good RBs like Thomas, Sproles, Ivoy who all do different things (running between the tackles, outside the tackles, block, catch passes out of the backfield). Saints have great depth at the skill positions with Sproles and Graham being rare players and Coltson a reliable #1 (Top 10-15 caliber WR in the NFL). Couple with a strong interior offensive line and a good pure RB in Thomas ... that amounts to a pretty devastating offense with an abundance of talent.

The Saints have been one of the most talented teams in the NFL for quite a few years. Brees has a lot to do with it, but he's also benefited from it. I simply don't put him in the same category as Rodgers, Brady or Peyton Manning. I can't really say why, but there's just something about his style of play that doesn't make me group him with the elite. He does throw a lot of interceptions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:36 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mangold not making the list was an absolute joke. Hes the best center in the league. Did you see what the Ravens did to the Jets when Mangold didn't play? I thought Sanchez was going to die out there.
Old 07-22-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Mangold not making the list was an absolute joke. Hes the best center in the league. Did you see what the Ravens did to the Jets when Mangold didn't play? I thought Sanchez was going to die out there.
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but i thought that was a pretty big miss. I'm sure others have said it, but you can't emphasis enough how much it hurt the Jets when they lost Mangold. The offense was a joke and the line crumbled. I've never seen something like it from an offensive line perspective. Combine that with the fact that Wayne Hunter was already a walking disaster and yes, i am shocked Sanchez survived.

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote