Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic > Mafia Games

Old 07-05-2012, 10:28 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
The following me on the IBC vote, and then the fenikz vote did it for me.
Blah blah blah you suck.
Old 07-05-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Eh, you're just ok for me dawg. A little pitchy.
My insane theories may conflict with each other, but I get results.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Blah blah blah you suck.
Well I still blame you for the whole pirate talk being required, then not required thing.

Although yes, up until vidae my suspicions have been quite ****.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Took you bitches long enough to listen to what I have been saying since day ******* 2.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well played vidae. Well played.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is awesome to see how well the slander strategy worked. All Vidae needed to say was that I was hurting the town, I am an asshole, I am confusing everyone, and I am evil and just say it OVER and OVER and OVER and people believed it. Good effort. I still nabbed two of you bastard mafia though.
Old 07-05-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
Took you bitches long enough to listen to what I have been saying since day ******* 2.
Well butter my ass and call me a biscuit.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It is awesome to see how well the slander strategy worked. All Vidae needed to say was that I was hurting the town, I am an asshole, I am confusing everyone, and I am evil and just say it OVER and OVER and OVER and people believed it. Good effort. I still nabbed two of you bastard mafia though.
I believed you gonzo :D

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You called everyone evil. Zero props for being right when everyone was accused!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Wootster View Post
Well played vidae. Well played.
Thanks sir. I figured I had to play it the same way I did the Sesame Street game so people couldn't get a read on me. It sorta worked!

Quote:
It works because of how you act, haha.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
You called everyone evil. Zero props for being right when everyone was accused!

Thanks sir. I figured I had to play it the same way I did the Sesame Street game so people couldn't get a read on me. It sorta worked!

It works because of how you act, haha.

Go back and read what I said. Day one you are right. Day two I called a few less people. By day three I think I pretty much had everyone pegged. I take full props.

It did work somehow but you seemed more clueless in the Sesame Street one. In this game you played like I did in the Sesame Street one and I was evil so by day 2 I was 99 percent sure you were evil.

I would also like to point out that besides me accusing a ton of people day one and two I acted pretty damn sane the rest of the way. I felt like I was the only voice of reason. Fortunately for mafia they know they other mafia members so they can gang up on one person which you did. You also repeated ad nauseum the same few things which I thought made no sense. I will say it once again though, you were preaching to the sheeple so they ate it up. At a certain point I had to be a HUGE asshole because I knew I wasn't getting protected so my only hope was to keep telling the truth, using logic, but being enough of a dick to give me a chance to be left alive because you guys thought you could save a kill and get me lynched. It worked for a couple days at least. I still have no idea how you weren't lynched on the spot when you begged for protection over and over and said I was for sure going to kill you.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't either. I wasn't really begging for protection, I was just trying to get you lynched. I was pissed when you were at 9 and it didn't go through.

But enough game talk. I'll give you all the deets when it's over.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
I don't either. I wasn't really begging for protection, I was just trying to get you lynched. I was pissed when you were at 9 and it didn't go through.

But enough game talk. I'll give you all the deets when it's over.
Indeed good sir. I was just pissed I ever got to 9. It made no sense and really did go a long way to telling me who was mafia but yes, we will leave this for later.
Old 07-05-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...5&#post3046815

You didnt accuse everyone?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He didn't accuse me til I was dead! Even then it was just a "weird feeling"

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Must have missed when everyone changed to meaning 6 people (3 of whom are mafia although can't really count Broth even though I did not realize he was dead).
Old 07-05-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

16 people left. one is you, so 15. about 3 role claimed. thats 12 left. only looking at the active people basically means you accused them all

Old 07-05-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
16 people left. one is you, so 15. about 3 role claimed. thats 12 left. only looking at the active people basically means you accused them all
Not really. You are right though, I should have done nothing like everybody else and let the mafia win. Next time be a little less obvious about being evil.
Old 07-05-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Not really. You are right though, I should have done nothing like everybody else and let the mafia win. Next time be a little less obvious about being evil.
hey, its not my fault everyone thought you are evil

Old 07-05-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still can't believe y'all are arguing with Gonzo, dude is going into the Mafia HoF as the mafia GOAT

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I still can't believe y'all are arguing with Gonzo, dude is going into the Mafia HoF as the mafia GOAT
We should totally have one of those.

Grizz would be in for best 3rd party performer.

Obviously Gonzo as all time MVP. No question about it there.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
We should totally have one of those.

Grizz would be in for best 3rd party performer.

Obviously Gonzo as all time MVP. No question about it there.
I was nominated by Vid as the Godfather killer.
Old 07-05-2012, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Im the Whiner

Old 07-05-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys, I'm doing the write up right now. The thread should be open in 15 minutes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brody would have to go in as the GOAT of SKs

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Brody would have to go in as the GOAT of SKs
Meh, he won with two mafias AND another serial killer in the game. I won in a standard format :-P

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote