Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 07-05-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I might as well post a picture of him eating dinner with friends, clearly he's not focusing on basketball.
I sneeze once during a game. You cant be focused on basketball and sneeze. HACK

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:30 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

24/7 was obviously hyperbole. It wasn't taken literally. The context of the comment, however, which appears to be missed by some was this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
This is why I personally believe as pro-athlete you just need to forgo partying. It's fine for us normal people because we're not famous (and therefore not a target) but when you're famous and you're throwing parties bad stuff always seems to happen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
It is why I love Kevin Durant for the most part he stays out of the spotlight. 24/7 basketball.
In that context, proving that Kevin Durant regularly parties, and is no different than the majority of other high-profile celebrities that party, is relevant.
Old 07-05-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
24/7 was obviously hyperbole. It wasn't taken literally. The context of the comment, however, which appears to be missed by some was this...

In that context, proving that Kevin Durant regularly parties, and is no different than the majority of other high-profile celebrities that party, is relevant.
Wait...where was the proof of regular partying?
2 articles, one from over a year ago, is regular partying?
I mean he looks OUT OF CONTROL in the one.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-05-2012, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
This is why I personally believe as pro-athlete you just need to forgo partying. It's fine for us normal people because we're not famous (and therefore not a target) but when you're famous and you're throwing parties bad stuff always seems to happen.

Quote:
It is why I love Kevin Durant for the most part he stays out of the spotlight. 24/7 basketball.
He is different then Aldon Smith!!!!!!! This topic is not about athletes having a personal life, drinking and partying. That is not relevant. It's not relevant to anything. This topic is about an NFL player getting stabbed at his party and then people getting shot. This is on the heels of Smith getting arrested not too long ago.

One person responded by giving his personal view on professional athletes (which he thinks athletes should avoid partying since they're a target for violent acts). Not a view I would agree with since it's unreasonable to think that every athlete isn't going to drink and party, but an opinion that someone voiced.

Another person responded to that opinion by saying Kevin Durant, FOR THE MOST PART, stays out of the spotlight. GASPS!!!!! Then he backed it up by saying (paraphrasing) that he's focused on basketball. GASPS!!!!!

This needed to be defeated? These remarks needed to be shot down? We needed to see pictures of Kevin Durant drunk? His name on a poster as a host for a party? This needed to be proved wrong? This is somehow related to Aldon Smith getting stabbed, people getting shot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
But, phlysac what happened to 24/7 basketball? Do you mean to tell me all the fluff pieces that come out in the media painting young, successful, and wealthy athletes in a positive light where they could possibly do no wrong aren't the end-all-be-all of someone's personal life? You mean Kevin Durant isn't just going to little kids homes and playing video games with them? He's actually out poppin bottles in the club...in public? WTF....
The Repeater said this after the pictures you posted. That was after he responded to the initial 24/7 basketball comment and said Durant lives in Oklahoma (insinuating there is no trouble / nightlife in Oklahoma). The 24/7 comment was certainly taken the wrong way. By both you and your little follower. None of this is relevant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 07-05-2012 at 09:05 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesus. Arguing about strawman validity is serious business.

Can we please start training camp early.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
He is different then Aldon Smith!!!!!!!
Aldon Smith being arrested for DUI is terrible. He should be ashamed. There is ZERO justification. Aside from that what did Smith do besides be a victim of violence? He was stabbed at a party. I pray that Kevin Durant, or any other person for that matter, who parties doesn't get stabbed or worse. But Smith being stabbed doesn't mean, in any sense, that he is at fault. It could be proven he was, but assuming one way or the other would be accepting all pretense.

Quote:
This topic is not about athletes having a personal life, drinking and partying. That is not relevant. It's not relevant to anything.
The initial post states the headline topic. I should assume that noone is ever allowed to expound upon that by giving their personal opinion on partying, in general? That opinion was stated. It was then responded to. Why is it only ridiculous for "biased" 49ers fans to continue discussing new opinions brought forth by the original headline?

Quote:
By both you and your little follower. None of this is relevant.
It's obviously relevant enough for you to bash an entire team's fanbase, as well as respond to nearly every opinion I've expressed.

It's reasonably clear that you simply disagree with everything I say, whether relevant, irrelevant, factual or fake. Once that happens, I can only digress.
Old 07-05-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god I wish I could nuke threads like this.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
THANK YOU, PARROT. GO BACK TO POSTING PICTURES OF HOT GIRLS. PLEASE. THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT, AND IT ISN'T NEARLY AS ANNOYING.
Oh boy, you've really won folks over when you resort to the name calling.

Let's not take issue with the poster instead of the post please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
My god I wish I could nuke threads like this.
Can't you just leave the thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
if you mean the 9er fans getting defensive, I think njx handled that well.
Yeah I feel like I was really put in my place.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 07-05-2012 at 10:05 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Oh boy, you've really won folks over when you resort to the name calling.

Let's not take issue with the poster instead of the post please.
Depends on the poster, doesn't it Ness?

Quote:
Can't you just leave the thread?
Can I? Yes. Will I? No.

The 49er fans here always seem to get bothered by something.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Last edited by vidae : 07-05-2012 at 10:07 PM.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes Vidae, it certainly does.

Quote:
Can I? Yes. Will I? No.
Oh. Wait, why do you want to nuke the thread again?

EDIT: Sorry didn't see the comment you added in your edit. I was merely trying to help you previously if you are referring to my comment in asking you "why can't you just leave" in terms of "49ers fans always seem to get bothered by something".

Quote:
Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:

Can I? Yes. Will I? No.

Its kinda fun to get involved in lol

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 07-05-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
True. For whatever reason, Non-49ers fans seem to make more factually inaccurate and overly-generalized statements regarding the 49ers than other teams.

/factually inaccurate and overly-generalized comment
Old 07-05-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My reaction when i saw this thread had about 20 new posts today

49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
my reaction when i remembered i could force you to read threads agaisnst your will:
I wasn't really reading this thread as much as i was weeping for humanity.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:31 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:35 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

I hope Nathan Palmer becomes the next Rod Smith for us.

Quote:
Old 07-06-2012, 03:31 AM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wouldn't it be crazy if it turns out that Kevin Durant was the one who stabbed Smith.
Old 07-06-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Visionary Villianz

lmao i love aldon smith now, him and gronk should team up and throw a BASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least the packers win things when their athletes get injuries
Old 07-07-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Aldon Smith being arrested for DUI is terrible. He should be ashamed. There is ZERO justification. Aside from that what did Smith do besides be a victim of violence?
Are you being thick? Aldon a victim? HE threw a party at HIS house. People HE invited FOUGHT, then pulled KNIVES, then STABBED people, which caused other people to draw their GUNS and start SHOOTING people. ALDON was directly in the middle of it. So much so, that HE was stabbed during the fight. HE wants to have villains, or whatever they call themselves, at HIS house. If HE wants to party with over 100 people who flash gang signs, get drunk (I'm sure no one brought any drugs) and fight, then that's violence HE is welcoming in HIS home. That's not a victim. You want to surround yourself with animals, then you should expect animals to act like ... animals.

I don't know who said he was "breaking up a fight", but from what I can tell that probably didn't actually happen. Was this Aldon who said that? Someone on his behalf? A PR person for the 49ers?

As far as I've discovered, the party goers weren't talking to the cops immediately after it happened. They shoot each other, but they have "ethics" ... like not talking to the cops, and not snitching on the people who just tried to kill them. Great group of people to surround yourself with. That's real nice. Sometimes people have things done to them that was provoked or brought on by their own actions / negligence. I'll give you a couple of examples.

Example #1: Gang banger #1 makes a hit on an opposite gang. Opposite gang retaliates and shoots someone from gang banger 1s gang, we'll call him gang banger #2. Even though gang banger #2 didn't try to kill gangster from opposite gang (no direct involvement), he is not a victim for being shot. He's not a murder victim. He wears his colors, tats, walks his turf and should expect such actions and such consequences. He invites it. If he dies, it's of natural causes. Natural for him anyway. If that's the life you want to live, then you should expect the very real possibility that something like that is going to happen. You open the door for someone to shoot you, then someone will.

Example #2: A 15 year old girl gets herself wasted. She texts little 20 year old Johnny hot-and-bothered to come over while mom's at work. Johnny does. He bangs the 15 year old drunk while she's barely conscious. When she sobers up though (and/or when mommy finds out) she wants to take it back. She wants to cry rape. Well, not really much of a rape victim now is she? No, just a stupid, naive, dumb ***** who had it coming. If you wanna be a little ***** and invite horned up boys over to your house, drunk or no ******* drunk, then you should expect the very real possibility that something like that is going to happen. You open the door for someone to "rape" you, then someone will.

Example #3: Young girl is walking home from work at 3:00 am. Two males, much larger and not cowardly at all, attack her from behind, beat her, punch her, kick her and simply break her face. Once beaten take her money, cell phone and anything else available on her person. They leave her laying on pavement with her broken face. Completely random, complete strangers. Now is that a victim? Did she invite this attack? By walking the streets at 3 am? I don't think so. Now I would call that a victim.

I don't think Aldon really fits in with the girl from example #3.

Quote:
He was stabbed at a party. I pray that Kevin Durant, or any other person for that matter, who parties doesn't get stabbed or worse. But Smith being stabbed doesn't mean, in any sense, that he is at fault. It could be proven he was, but assuming one way or the other would be accepting all pretense.
I think you can drop Kevin Durant. Gotta keep bringing him don't ya? Most people who party don't get stabbed. If you party with people who feel the need to carry knives + guns to the parties that they go to, then, yeah, you can worry about getting stabbed and/or shot.

Aldon is at fault. Not taking any responsibility for this will only make things worse. It will be like his DUI. He wont learn anything from it and something will happen again. He can grow up now. He can learn how to handle stardom. He can learn how to keep himself from getting jammed up. I don't care about the DUI at all. It happens. Whatever. But learn from it. Figure it out.

Quote:
The initial post states the headline topic. I should assume that noone is ever allowed to expound upon that by giving their personal opinion on partying, in general? That opinion was stated. It was then responded to. Why is it only ridiculous for "biased" 49ers fans to continue discussing new opinions brought forth by the original headline?
You can certainly expound upon anything. You can go as far off topic as you'd like. But when you start comparing Kevin Durant to Aldon Smith, then people might say something about how you shouldn't bother going there. Don't be surprised when that happens, or act like those weren't your intentions.

Quote:
It's obviously relevant enough for you to bash an entire team's fanbase, as well as respond to nearly every opinion I've expressed.
I like the 49ers. You being biased has nothing to do with their fanbase. Unless ... you are the fanbase? Are you claiming to be the fanbase?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 07-12-2012 at 09:06 PM.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 03:35 AM    (permalink
nikkayeah
Rookie

nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nikkayeah is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Are you being thick? Aldon a victim? HE threw a party at HIS house. People HE invited FOUGHT, then pulled KNIVES, then STABBED people, which caused other people to draw their GUNS and start SHOOTING people. ALDON was directly in the middle of it. So much so, that HE was stabbed during the fight. HE wants to have villains, or whatever they call themselves, at HIS house. If HE wants to party with over 100 people who flash gang signs, get drunk (I'm sure no one brought any drugs) and fight, then that's violence HE is welcoming in HIS home. That's not a victim. You want to surround yourself with animals, then you should expect animals to act like ... animals.

I don't know who said he was "breaking up a fight", but from what I can tell that probably didn't actually happen. Was this Aldon who said that? Someone on his behalf? A PR person for the 49ers?

As far as I've discovered, the party goers weren't talking to the cops immediately after it happened. They shoot each other, but they have "ethics" ... like not talking to the cops, and not snitching on the people who just tried to kill them. Great group of people to surround yourself with. That's real nice. Sometimes people have things done to them that was provoked or brought on by their own actions / negligence. I'll give you a couple of examples.

Example #1: Gang banger #1 makes a hit on an opposite gang. Opposite gang retaliates and shoots someone from gang banger 1s gang, we'll call him gang banger #2. Even though gang banger #2 didn't try to kill gangster from opposite gang (no direct involvement), he is not a victim for being shot. He's not a murder victim. He wears his colors, tats, walks his turf and should expect such actions and such consequences. He invites it. If he dies, it's of natural causes. Natural for him anyway. If that's the life you want to live, then you should expect the very real possibility that something like that is going to happen. You open the door for someone to shoot you, then someone will.

Example #2: A 15 year old girl gets herself wasted. She texts little 20 year old Johnny hot-and-bothered to come over while mom's at work. Johnny does. He bangs the 15 year old drunk while she's barely conscious. When she sobers up though (and/or when mommy finds out) she wants to take it back. She wants to cry rape. Well, not really much of a rape victim now is she? No, just a stupid, naive, dumb ***** who had it coming. If you wanna be a little ***** and invite horned up boys over to your house, drunk or no ******* drunk, then you should expect the very real possibility that something like that is going to happen. You open the door for someone to "rape" you, then someone will.

Example #3: Young girl is walking home from work at 3:00 am. Two males, much larger and not cowardly at all, attack her from behind, beat her, punch her, kick her and simply break her face. Once beaten take her money, cell phone and anything else available on her person. They leave her laying on pavement with her broken face. Completely random, complete strangers. Now is that a victim? Did she invite this attack? By walking the streets at 3 am? I don't think so. Now I would call that a victim.

I don't think Aldon really fits in with the girl from example #3.

I think you can drop Kevin Durant. Gotta keep bringing him don't ya? Most people who party don't get stabbed. If you party with people who feel the need to carry knives + guns to the parties that they go to, then, yeah, you can worry about getting stabbed and/or shot.

Aldon is at fault. Not taking any responsibility for this will only make things worse. It will be like his DUI. He wont learn anything from it and something will happen again. He can grow up now. He can learn how to handle stardom. He can learn how to keep getting himself jammed up. I don't care about the DUI at all. It happens. Whatever. But learn from it. Figure it out.

You can certainly expound upon anything. You can go as far off topic as you'd like. But when you start comparing Kevin Durant to Aldon Smith, then people might say something about how shouldn't bother going there. Don't be surprised when that happens or act like those weren't your intentions.

I like the 49ers. You being biased has nothing to do with their fanbase. Unless ... you're the fanbase? Are you claiming to be the fanbase?
wall of text garbage
Old 07-08-2012, 04:47 AM    (permalink
G Mobile
Veteran

G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G Mobile is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty sure that #2 there is clearly rape...
G Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now that I saw the whole video clip, that party was actually kind of weak.

Once the models who were there for the photoshoot left, all that was left was a bunch of college chicks who were 5s and 6s at best. Come on Aldon, you can do better than that.

Your visionary villionz need to get some prescription contacts and recruit better looking bitches to your mansion parties.
Old 07-08-2012, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I can make gross generalizations about Chiefs fans, if you wish.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know, I was just thinking the NFL forum needed more 49ers-Chiefs bickering.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote