Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-05-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Need a movie suggestion for tonight. Not sure what I feel like watching, been browsing netflix, nothing really has caught my interest
I finally watched Adventureland last night. I enjoyed it.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Need a movie suggestion for tonight. Not sure what I feel like watching, been browsing netflix, nothing really has caught my interest

This isn't terrible. If you like dark sci-fi you'd enjoy it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moonrise Kingdom is really good, forgot to mention that earlier. Brave is the weakest non Cars Pixar movie, and Spider-Man is really, really similar to the one ten years ago.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Are we not counting the first Terminator or Predator movies, on the grounds that they were SciFi?
Aliens was also a really good action movie. But Predator might be my favorite all time. Scared the **** out of me as a kid.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:36 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I've heard from quite a few people that 21 Jump Street was hilarious. I really should watch it.
I liked it a lot. It was a lot better than I thought it would be.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Yeah definitely. Even Dick Grayson was a good Robin just all went downhill with Jason Todd. Under The Red Hood was a great movie though.
You got me in the mood for Under the Red Hood, so I decided to watch it for the 40th time and Ackles amazing voice acting at the end gets me every time.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-06-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, 21 Jump Street was funny in a really immature way, but still funny.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When are they going to make a live action Pokemon?
Old 07-06-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
When are they going to make a live action Pokemon?
Im still waiting on a free-world game.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Im still waiting on a free-world game.
Hell yeah, me and my brother talked about that the other day. They made Stadium, they just have to take it a little farther.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
Hell yeah, me and my brother talked about that the other day. They made Stadium, they just have to take it a little farther.
It would be amazing...aside from me not having any crappy Nintendo consoles to play on

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
It would be amazing...aside from me not having any crappy Nintendo consoles to play on
Yeah I don't have one either. I almost bought a Wii a couple of times for Super Smash Brothers alone, so if they released that it may push me over the top..... Maybe....
Old 07-07-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
well, 21 Jump Street was funny in a really immature way, but still funny.
Exactly what it is. I enjoyed it.

I think I really want to see Sacages. Still need to accomplish Moonrise Kingdom, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Exactly what it is. I enjoyed it.

I think I really want to see Sacages. Still need to accomplish Moonrise Kingdom, though.
See Moonrise, now. Do not keep stalling *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-07-2012, 12:56 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm awful seeing movies I want to see. Everyone that would have seen that with me saw it opening day while I was at work. *************. But it will happen. Plans are in motion with unexpected sources. I am quite excited for the whole situation.
Old 07-07-2012, 12:59 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Then hurry the **** up, and if it falls through, see it alone. I see movies alone all the time and you don't hear me bitching.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-07-2012, 04:15 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody see Savages yet? I'd like to hear some thoughts before I go see it today.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ted was awesome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Anybody see Savages yet? I'd like to hear some thoughts before I go see it today.
I've seen the TV spots at least 750 times, so I just have no interest anymore.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-07-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

blake lively is meh. she'd have to be hardcore naked for me to go see it.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can we all just agree that Oliver Stone can go **** himself. The last good movie from him that I can recall was Any Given Sunday. I remember being excited for Alexander and then not seeing it in a theatre because it was so poorly reviewed. When I did finally see it I expected it to not be good but was blown away by just how awful it really was. The Savages had the makings of a good movie but after seeing the trailers and TV spots I have zero interest in seeing it.

My friend was really excited about the movie Killer Joe. He showed me the trailer and I saw that William Friedkin is directing and was immediately turned off. I decided to look up when the last movie from him that I enjoyed came out. It has been 40 ******* years. 40 ******* years. How does someone with his connections in the business go 40 ******* years without making a good movie. It just does not make any sense to me. Now I have not seen To Live and Die in LA but even if I see and like that it is still 30 years.

I guess my point is how can someone be such a good director one day and such a ******* terrible one the next? It is just so disappointing to see some of these guys attracting such great actors to their movies because past films they have done and just watch these actors be completely squandered.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wouldnt even call Any Given Sunday a good movie.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2012, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

World Trade Center could have been alright, if United 93 hadn't blown away the movie a few months prior.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 07-07-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
wouldnt even call Any Given Sunday a good movie.
Just for the inches speech alone I would say it is. Full of flaws for sure but I just find the movie has a certain charm to it. Discounting Any Given Sunday though it has been about 20 years since he made a great movie. Just disappointing to see from a guy who has made such incredible films and can still attract top notch actors.
Old 07-07-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

I'm not going to pay to see it, but when given the opportunity I will check it out. I don't care for the story all that much, I'm just hoping for it to be over the top. Not sure what kind of spin Stone put on it, but I do want to see it eventually.