Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-07-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
TheFinisher
Pro Bowler

TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheFinisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
i'm saying that suggesting it was entirely terrell davis is not only incorrect, it's utterly lazy.

so yeah, watch the games. trying to discuss those two seasons against his entire career previous by box scores is idiotic.

And it's lazy to write off Aikman as a glorified game manager, because that's what I originally responded to in this thread.

I'm not talking about Elway's entire career, and never was, I was strictly using him as an example of someone who doesn't face the discredit Aikman does about his SB rings... even though when you look at what they did in those post-seasons it's fairly obvious Aikman was playing at a higher level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
cool story, bro. how many times, specifically, was he trying to come back from a 45 point deficit because his defense imploded? how many 32 point deficits did he have to try to make up because he was the only good player on offense? how many other things should i mention before you realize that you shouldn't try to argue things you don't actually know anything about?
I think you missed the point, 97 and 98 (which are the seasons we're talking about) it was no contest that Terrell Davis was THE guy on Denver's offense. Hence the parallels I drew between TD and Emmitt.

It's cool though, I'll be expecting another response that consists of mostly "watch the games, not the box score bro".