Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-11-2012, 11:48 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Someone play dayz with, ive been playying for a month and still havent operated a vehicle!
Waiting for Steam sale.
Old 07-12-2012, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna get back into Day Z very shortly.

Also, Viddy should I get GW2?

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:04 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If arma 2 is on sale tomorrow I'll def be getting it! Yay for getting paid tomorrow.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.massively.enjin.com/gw2bwe2sa

Guild War 2 weekend beta keys for the weekend of July 20th. 2500 left. Gogo.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now what do I do when I has this key

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 11:59 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

APS-- nice ranked Elo.

I'm at 871. I think I'm good enough right now with Singed that I can pull myself out of Elo hell. People at this Elo just don't know how to play against Singed.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
APS-- nice ranked Elo.

I'm at 871. I think I'm good enough right now with Singed that I can pull myself out of Elo hell. People at this Elo just don't know how to play against Singed.
Honestly, I think if I AP Carry mid, we can get you Singed solo top with some support bottom and a jungler. My elo is garbage compared to my skill level, I can play on 1400 elo accounts and be extremely competitive, I'm just in elo hell myself. Can't seem to play a game without a feeder. But if I Ahri, Swain or Akali mid, watch out...Especially Ahri. If Kassadin gets banned, she has no natural counter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Honestly, I think if I AP Carry mid, we can get you Singed solo top with some support bottom and a jungler. My elo is garbage compared to my skill level, I can play on 1400 elo accounts and be extremely competitive, I'm just in elo hell myself. Can't seem to play a game without a feeder. But if I Ahri, Swain or Akali mid, watch out...Especially Ahri. If Kassadin gets banned, she has no natural counter.
Thats why its ELO hell. There is no escape. I am there myself and I cant get out becuase of leaver and feeders. Im not great, but not 800 something elo bad.

Also, I dont have such a hard time countering Ahri in general. I dont look at countering as a hard and fast rule in terms of champion choice, I view it more as a tactical problem in game.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just going to chill in the jungle while you guys rape everyone. Thanks!

Old 07-12-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
dolphinfan2k5
DC GFX Team
Veteran

dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dolphinfan2k5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At 800 elo, counters don't really matter. Just play your best champ and try to consistently play well. Be positive, even though that is super hard to do with idiots on your team, and eventually you'll move up if you are supposed to.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't started ranked. I still need to fill out rune pages.

I play Taric, Annie, Garen, Ashe, and Fizz at a good level. I haven't played in awhile, so I'm notas confident with my other characters at the moment. My timing isn't super amazing yet, so I'm not a great jungler. I use Warwick when I have to and was trying to learn Udyr beforeTOR came out.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
I'm just going to chill in the jungle while you guys rape everyone. Thanks!
We'd have to wait until you're level 30 to play ranked games. In the meantime, you could practice some junglers. Having a great jungle is key, because ganks (and wards) make or break a game. From my experience, having a great jungler can often be the best teammate possible. I find Warwick to be a little slow because his ganks don't get really good until level 6, but Lee Sin, Alistar, Jax, Volibear, etc are all just awesome to have ganking. Nocturne too, he might be my favorite jungle of all. He rapes too hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I haven't started ranked. I still need to fill out rune pages.

I play Taric, Annie, Garen, Ashe, and Fizz at a good level. I haven't played in awhile, so I'm notas confident with my other characters at the moment. My timing isn't super amazing yet, so I'm not a great jungler. I use Warwick when I have to and was trying to learn Udyr beforeTOR came out.
I've got 3 base rune pages (Mage, Melee, Ranged Carry) and one for just Akali, since her passive should be triggered immediately to succeed and I hate buying Dorans on almost everyone (Cept Ezreal, cause his early game is so god damned strong with it, and AP mids, cause stacking Dorans Rings is great early game as well with the tankier mages like Ahri, Swain and Fizz).

Regardless, all this LoL talk has reinvigorated me. I just bought Firefox Ahri, I'm down to play some games tonight after I get home and hit the gym, probably around 7:30 EST.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 07-12-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Warwick is just the best to learn jungle with because he isn't rune dependent.

He can screw up your timing you try to learn other junglers, though.

And I just got Deus Ex for $8! Woot

Last edited by nepg : 07-12-2012 at 02:59 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

I suck at jungling and I suck at nearly every character :\

Old 07-12-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I suck at jungling and I suck at nearly every character :\
It's hard to tell you where to practice. I generally play best mid, and solo top is the hardest position in a ranked game because you get virtually no support unless mid gets fed early and can gank (Junglers tend to focus on mid/bot ganks and let solo tops battle it out, thats why its generally bruisers played there, although the Atmas nerf changed that dramatically). AD carries are the most fragile characters in the game, but they're also the least ability dependent and they dish out mass amounts of damage almost purely by positioning (Infinity edge, phantom dancer/madreds, Bloodthirster and BAM, instant carry). If you like playing Blitzcrank, he's an amazing team player and if you don't farm with him and let your carry get fed, his grabs will get bot lane enough kills to sustain into late game.
Quote:
Old 07-12-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Probably any champ that isn't item or rune dependent is a good choice. Champs that play bot lane are good to learn.

Also, use tankier item builds at first. They aren't as fun, but they're more fun than dying all the time.

Last edited by nepg : 07-12-2012 at 03:37 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Blitzy is pretty much the only person I pown with. His grab is amazzzzzing.

Old 07-12-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Blitzy is pretty much the only person I pown with. His grab is amazzzzzing.
His grab is the exact same move as Pudge's meat hook from DOTA, so it makes sense that you'd excel with that character.
Quote:
Old 07-12-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
His grab is the exact same move as Pudge's meat hook from DOTA, so it makes sense that you'd excel with that character.
I hated Pudge in Dota :\

Old 07-12-2012, 03:55 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I hated Pudge in Dota :\
But the move is the same, dammit, so at least you're familiar with it. I figured you'd be a big Ashe player as well, most DOTA converts are.
Quote:
Old 07-12-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
But the move is the same, dammit, so at least you're familiar with it. I figured you'd be a big Ashe player as well, most DOTA converts are.
Yeah I enjoy Ashe, although she is too squishy for my liking.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is anyone playing dota2 besides me?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Is anyone playing dota2 besides me?
I didn't like it...

Old 07-12-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what didnt you like. its amazing

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah I enjoy Ashe, although she is too squishy for my liking.
Level her hawkshot early instead of her other abilities, and farm heavily. You'll gain an extra 3 gold per minion kill, and it adds up late game. You can double Doran's her early after boots if you find she's a bit squishy early, but once you get Infinity Edge and Bloodthirster, you can sustain based solely on lifesteal from your crits, which charge up when she isn't in combat.
Quote: