Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-14-2012, 03:34 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also for those not paying attention MKG scored 18 pts 8 rebounds and 5 assists in today's summer league and thomas robinson scored 19 pts. Brad Beal 22 pts, harrison barnes 23 points

Last edited by soybean : 07-14-2012 at 03:47 AM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:38 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
3 on 3. Kobe, Durant and Lebron vs. any other three in the league.
Brandon Jennings, Tyreke Evans and Blake Griffin or John Wall, Kyrie Irving and Blake Griffin.

Last edited by Bixby (Thumper) : 07-14-2012 at 03:41 AM.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:43 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm thinking it could lead to Ian Mahimi vs. Hamed Haddadi, which is what everybody wants.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:53 AM    (permalink
Bixby (Thumper)
Rookie

Location: "Everybody sounds like Meryl Streep with a gun to their head."
Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bixby (Thumper) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Also for those not paying attention MKG scored 18 pts 8 rebounds and 5 assists in today's summer league and thomas robinson scored 19 pts.
I watched and Thomas Robinson had absolutely ZERO help. The guy is playing on a team that has maybe two guys who are going to make the Kings roster (Jimmer and Hassan Whiteside). About half way through the second quarter, he just decided he was going to play point guard since Jimmer f*****g blows (Jimmer can't keep his dribble, can only make really easy plays, he's slow, unathletic, dribbles into traps, can't play defense and he's so uncomfortable that his shot isn't falling either).

T-Rob was clearly out of place early in the game, he wasn't in the right spots and he was just invisible. Then he got involved and did better. Then he decided he was a point guard and turned the ball over 8 times. T-Rob didn't show any desire to rebound or defend. He didn't try to post up on Biyombo after Biyombo just bodied him early and he shot over smaller players instead of posting them up and getting better shots. He played like a point forward. But he does have really good handles for a big guy and he has a nice little shot too. Obviously he's shown more than that at Kansas but it wasn't a good debut. I'm assuming it'll get better when the pace is slowed down (the summer league game is street ball paced) and when he actually gets players who know how to dribble and what spacing is. T-Rob was PISSED after the game in the interview talking about how bad he did and how it was unacceptable.

And MKG just looked like a stud. He was all over the freaking place. Up and down the court. Defense and offense. Driving to the hoop and finishing. He didn't hold the ball too long. He even hit a few jumpers. The guy looked amazing in his debut. He's going to be around for a looooong time. I heard one of the play by play guys say that Michael Jordan compared him to Scottie Pippen and I think that is a good comparison because I think MKG is going to be better than Iggy.
Bixby (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:13 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bixby View Post
And MKG just looked like a stud. He was all over the freaking place. Up and down the court. Defense and offense. Driving to the hoop and finishing. He didn't hold the ball too long. He even hit a few jumpers. The guy looked amazing in his debut. He's going to be around for a looooong time. I heard one of the play by play guys say that Michael Jordan compared him to Scottie Pippen and I think that is a good comparison because I think MKG is going to be better than Iggy.
That's awesome to hear. I saw that he had 18-8-5 with a couple steals. I officially (in my head) decided just before the draft that MKG was going to be my new favorite player in the league other than The King.
Old 07-14-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me Kyrie, Westbrook and Rudy Cool against those three. Please for the love of god let this happen!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
The NBA should hold an event on All Star Weekend that's just a few 1 on 1 matches. Anybody can challenge anybody, proceeds to go charity, guys can wager whatever they want. Since the Superstars don't want to do the Dunk contest anymore, they can replace it with that.
I think I remember an event similar to that being broadcast in the very early 90's. I remember Larry Bird and other big names playing on an outdoor court during the summer. It might have been to get people excited about the Dream Team, or something.

I don't know. I was just a young pup back then, so my memory is iffy.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 08:59 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They should just bring back and update Rock N Jock. Bring out the 25 and 50 pt shots and the penalty box. I'm sure they can mix in some And1 type tweaks to the rules too.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:05 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The truth is the concerns I had about Thomas Robinson were apparent even in a summer league game, yeah his summer league team isn't great but again just like in college he's rendered useless against length. He couldn't take Biyombo and again his shot selection was poor. You can say that its because he was trying to do too much but i still feel he will struggle to bang in the paint, his touch inside against length is just not very good. He needs to find consistency with his jump shot asap as that will be his most effective move early on.

Additionally Jimmer honestly looks like he'll be out of the league soon. His game is just so poor, isn't a PG and unless he's shooting lights out has no purpose in the league. At least Hassan Whiteside has grown into his body more and shown some improvement hopefully he can carve out a spot in the league.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP : 07-14-2012 at 09:18 AM.
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 10:08 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And just to be clear, we passed on Brandon Knight and Kemba Walker so we can trade for John Salmons and Jimmer Fredette. That is underrated on the list of the stupidest trades of the past five years. Very David Kahn like.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For me as a Wizards fan nothing makes me more salty than remembering trading the #5 pick overall and some expirings for Mike Miller and Randy Foye, please don't make me remember.

Old 07-14-2012, 10:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least neither of our teams drafted Jhonny Flynn.
Old 07-14-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nets traded my favorite player (RJ) for Yi Jianlian.

I cried. A LOT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Heat signed LeBron James and Chris Bosh in the SAME offseason. ******* awful man.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
For me as a Wizards fan nothing makes me more salty than remembering trading the #5 pick overall and some expirings for Mike Miller and Randy Foye, please don't make me remember.
Who was the fifth pick that year?

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
That's awesome to hear. I saw that he had 18-8-5 with a couple steals. I officially (in my head) decided just before the draft that MKG was going to be my new favorite player in the league other than The King.

Me too. I think he's going to be a stud, and I was kinda hoping he got to play with John Wall or Kyrie Irving just to see that fit. I was expecting Charlotte to screw it up and trade out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Who was the fifth pick that year?
Rubio. (10 char.)
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Knicks. (10 char)
Old 07-14-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I feel had the Rockets not traded the expiring of Sammy D and amnestied Scola they could have possibly pulled off a 3 way trade receiving D12 and either JRich or Tukgolu from Orlando, and also get Deng or Iguodala from Chicago or Philly with Chicago for example getting Kevin Martin and JJ Reddick or Philly getting Scola

Old 07-14-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
The Heat signed LeBron James and Chris Bosh in the SAME offseason. ******* awful man.
That LeBron guy sucks!
Old 07-14-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is Charlotte, New Orleans and Sacramento all are debating on bidding for Scola. I'd love this pick up for Sac if it isn't too pricey. Upgrade over Hayes and Robinson has the athleticism and ball handling to potentially play some SF in some line ups.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darko passed through waivers and is an unrestricted FA.

come onnnn Nets, it'd be hilarious!

I want to sign Darko and sign Morrison from our summer league team. It'd be awesome
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 04:30 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Noooo we need Darko so we can have 4 of the top 5 picks from that draft and they can laugh at Melo next year when they all win a championship and he still won't have one.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:56 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Noooo we need Darko so we can have 4 of the top 5 picks from that draft and they can laugh at Melo next year when they all win a championship and he still won't have one.
That would be lol worthy. Speaking of which, someone has a roster update through today on 2k12 and the Heat are far too good. The Chalmers-Allen-Battier-Lewis-Bosh lineup is so fun to use.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 06:17 PM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't mind Darko coming back to Detroit as a rotational big. He's a solid rebounder and shot blocker, even if he only gets limited playing time.

I think he'd rather go back to Serbia than go back to Detroit, though.

And yeah, going to Miami does seem right. Troll Melo.

Last edited by WCH : 07-14-2012 at 06:20 PM.
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote